The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Good night Jumble - looking forward to those lessons.....

As for giving you "lessons" - we will have to negoiate a trade deal on that!
    When I feel better...and my brain functions better... could come up with some interesting stories.....
    Just have plenty (a LOT) of wine ready if you expect me to tell you any of them.
    I have had some "experts" try this before - hasn't worked yet - Hollow leg remember!

Hmmmm....haven't mixed wine and broccoli though....you never know!
    We shall see..........

Looks like Joe hasn't heard about SGU being cancelled yet. I hope someone lets him know before he reads it on his own blog

Yes yes, I'm going.........

WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

*huggles Martin*

Di, if you're watching, it's just a little friendly huggle....... you woodn't begrudge me that wood you........

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      I was going to celebrate that I'm done with my classes but I'm too depressed because of the SGU cancellation. Way to ruin my Christmas break, Syfy

Yeah. Just thinking of all the actors/crew that have just had their Christmas ruined by that news too.

I'm not overly surprised although rather disappointed as I liked SGU. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but you can't deny that the quality of the writing, acting and production is top notch. Such a shame Sy Fy didn't have more faith in it; I just hope they don't end up regretting the decision. No doubt all the folks over on that henious SGUSucks forum that I had the extreme displeasure of stumbling across one day will be whooping with delight sick, sad, bitter and nasty sons of b***hes that they are.

*huggles cast and crew of SGU*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      I'm going to bed, fervently hoping that we don't get any more snow overnight. I want my laptop back!!!
      You have snow? We only have bitterly icy, freezing cold wind here. It did rain a bit sleetily earlier though.

Yep, I am coming down with something. Definitely. I should probably go to bed but I'm watching Russell Howard and it's too funny to turn off.

Oh...

Congratulations on your 10,000 posts Josi!
      sigpic

Comment

Well if you really think you can get away with that right under my nose, you go ahead and try it Nad!!

...I'm kinda scared!

So much for the weather forecasters telling us to expect snow storms on Saturday - I've just spent half an hour driving home through one Normally a five minute journey
        Yeah. OMIGOSH! It snowed whilst I was at work today (in my own shoes, hehe) and I was sitting there thinking "they fibbed, they fibbed."

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *drum roll please*

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...sent/10000.jpg

Cue music

I am the very model of a Woohoo Major General,
        I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral,
        I know the Powers that Be, and I quote their works dramatical,
        From SG1 to Sanctuary, in order chronological.
        I'm very well acquainted too, with matters directorial
        I understand the use of tools, both simple and allegorical,
        About the use of broccoli I'm teeming with a lot of views
        With many cheerful facts about its effects on all the Woohoos.
        I'm very good at huggling and speedy streaks of nekkidness
        I know the time to happy dance and when to share in sadness.
        In short in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,
        I am the very model of a Woohoo Major General.

*bows*

*did not finish the song, far too much brainwork for this time of the evening*
        *hopes no-one minds*
        Congratulations, Josi, on your marvellous 10,000 posts!
        And this one is just fabulous

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...Josi-10000.jpg

CONGRATS ON 10,000 POSTS
        JOSIANE!!!!

AWESOME ode!

Watch out Nad
        I love that banner!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Yeah, me too. I've kind of given up on it since it clashed with Sanctuary, but still, it's the end of an era - no more Stargate series on TV any more
        Exactly why I'm sad. I haven't managed to watch S2 yet, but my dad was telling me the other day that he had thought it was brilliant so I was gonna watch. Now I'm sad that there may never be anymore Stargate... ever.

*sad woohoo*

We shall see..........

Looks like Joe hasn't heard about SGU being cancelled yet. I hope someone lets him know before he reads it on his own blog
        It looks like a lot of the cast found out on twitter
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

...I'm kinda scared!
          Going up against Jumble protecting Martin.....you should be!

It looks like a lot of the cast found out on twitter
          Now that is just plain rude....no one had the intelligence to even call or email them. Not right!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Going up against Jumble protecting Martin.....you should be!
            Oh, I'm not that brave to do that. It isn't me

Now that is just plain rude....no one had the intelligence to even call or email them. Not right!
            I agree. I would've thought the cast and crew would have been informed before the information was released to the world.
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Oh, I'm not that brave to do that. It isn't me

I agree. I would've thought the cast and crew would have been informed before the information was released to the world.
              I'd imagine the EPs knew, and the cast and crew had been contacted by them before @SyFy announced it on Twitter.
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                I'd imagine the EPs knew, and the cast and crew had been contacted by them before @SyFy announced it on Twitter.
                Except members of the cast on twitter (on verified accounts) said that they hadn't known before fans spoke to them on twitter. :/ That's what I was going by, anyway.
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Except members of the cast on twitter (on verified accounts) said that they hadn't known before fans spoke to them on twitter. :/ That's what I was going by, anyway.
                  I am getting the same feeling....it was from Twitter (or maybe even Facebook) but not a personal notification!
                  sigpic

Comment

That's appalling! *huggles SGU cast and crew*
                    Last edited by Jumble; 16 December 2010, 10:05 PM. Reason: Ooops! Yes, I did mean SGU :rolleyes:

Comment

Wow. That's low.
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

That's appalling! *huggles SGA cast and crew*
                        Ahhhh! Oops! You do mean SGU right?
                        Hmmmmm! And I haven't even started baking anything yet
                        sigpic

Comment

You know, I moved over to that new site to get my sigs to rotate and it still doesn't work. Mutter, mumble....*#E*%#)#$) !!! --- and I don't need to translate that!

I'm going to start my dinner.....see ya later (or not)! *HUGGLES*
                          Last edited by llp; 16 December 2010, 03:49 PM. Reason: BECAUSE!
                          sigpic

Comment

*runs in the thread*

Helloooooo Wooohooooooooooooos!

Now, I know I said I would be making the shoe post now, but first, I must dedicate this post entirely to Josi's 10 000th post Why? SHE MADE ME FANGIRL SQUEE! And not a ptb related squee, a Josi related squee! Yup - I totally fangirl you now! Why? Because you Gilbert and Sullivan'd the thread - and very well too! *squeees* I heart Gilbert and Sullivan...and I like that 'lot of views' rhymes with woohoos

Ahem...

so inconclusion, I heart Josiane and I wood like to kick gateworld for not letting me green her

(shoe post coming soon)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              *runs in the thread*

Helloooooo Wooohooooooooooooos!

Now, I know I said I would be making the shoe post now, but first, I must dedicate this post entirely to Josi's 10 000th post Why? SHE MADE ME FANGIRL SQUEE! And not a ptb related squee, a Josi related squee! Yup - I totally fangirl you now! Why? Because you Gilbert and Sullivan'd the thread - and very well too! *squeees* I heart Gilbert and Sullivan...and I like that 'lot of views' rhymes with woohoos

Ahem...

so inconclusion, I heart Josiane and I wood like to kick gateworld for not letting me green her

(shoe post coming soon)
                              sigpic

Comment

*huggles SGU cast, crew & PTB*

What a sucky, crappy way for them to find out they no longer have a job!!!!! > And DAAAAAAAAANG! I really like SGU!!! And I LOVE some of the actors SGU has introduced me to!!! *siiiiiiiiiiigh*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X