Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *falls in*

Had an awesome weekend...but just decided to dump clingy friend...she did something really, really stupid which has upset me a whole lot.(so much that I skyped my mom while still being at my friend's place just to vent in Dutch(which she doesn't understand))
    (((Jann)))

Anyway...
    Picture!

EDIT: I'll catch up later...just now time for watching a movie with my roomie!
    Awesome pic! I'm glad you had fun!!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      Hee!! Wait till you see episode 2 and tell me you don't agree. It's extra-obvious on my ginormous tv.

As long as we're sharing favorite quotes, here's one of mine: "laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, forgive quickly, play hard, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets. Life is too short to be anything but happy ."
      Oh yes, that's one of my faves too! Particularlythe bolded

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Ah yes. I get it now...

He must be. Maybe that explains Will's attitude towards Tesla. It's envy. *nods*
      Of course it is! Poor Will

I wonder if Amanda ever thinks of growing a beard to be as awesome as Martin? Or if Martin ever thinks about growing out his hair to be as awesome as Amanda? I wonder if Damian ponders about both and is well on his way to succeeding? Hm.
      I'm actually glad I went to bed before reading that......... could have had a somewhat negative impact on my dreams Don't mind the idea of Martin with longer hair, but Amanda with a beard?

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Boy, I'm going to get a complex or something. Everytime I post, the thread goes dead. Either I have some of the worst timing or or or no one wants to talk with me! Naw....it has to be the timing.

Wanders off again dragging my QUILT behind me with no one to talk to.....might as well watch some tv. Lost my inspiration to write.
      Oh dear, I'm now seeing you as Linus to Robin's Snoopy...........

Still, I guess somebody has to..........

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *falls in*

Had an awesome weekend...but just decided to dump clingy friend...she did something really, really stupid which has upset me a whole lot.(so much that I skyped my mom while still being at my friend's place just to vent in Dutch(which she doesn't understand))
      EDIT: Friend who I was staying with wasn't clingy friend...she just invited herself this weekend The one who I was staying with was my roommate
      Anyway...
      Picture!

EDIT: I'll catch up later...just now time for watching a movie with my roomie!
      Sorry to hear the clingy one upset you, but glad that you managed to enjoy your week-end Love the pic

Comment

Hello Jumble....hope you aren't coughing too much!

Did you have a good weekend? Kind of rainy here but stopped long enough for me to do some shopping and fill my car up with a whole 4 gallons of gas. I get it filled every 6 or 7 weeks no matter what!

*hugs* to Sarai
        sigpic

Comment

Love love love the pic Jann!!!

Also, that hat is incroyable MoB!!

Brrr...freezing at work again. Can't wait til we move to the new place with underfloor heating... *rubs hands*

EDIT: *squishy hugs to Laurie*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            [B]Love love love the pic Jann!!!

Also, that hat is incroyable MoB!!

Brrr...freezing at work again. Can't wait til we move to the new place with underfloor heating... *rubs hands*

EDIT: *squishy hugs to Laurie*
            I agree, the hat MOB is spectacular

And Sarai what kind of place do you work at that you are freezing?....that isn't nice at all.
            sigpic

Comment

*hugs Sarai for freezing her bum off*
              *hugs Jann for clingy friend again* LOVE that picture!

All right, I have a humongous TV and I saw Amanda rifling through Will's hair (looking for something). His hair was a mess, but it fits in with the storyline. So, place nice everyone. Behave!

*HUGGLES* to all the woohoos and the 6 guests!
              ...dumdumdumdumdumIt'sAllBoutTheHairdumdumdum...

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              I'm actually glad I went to bed before reading that......... could have had a somewhat negative impact on my dreams Don't mind the idea of Martin with longer hair, but Amanda with a beard?
              Oh come on... It's Amanda we'ere talking about.

...She'd probably pull it off and look great with it.

Now there's an image...
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed

Now there's an image...
                I like Linus...so if I have to be a character....besides he has the "QUILT"
                sigpic

Comment

Are we voting. WooHoos?

http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/nom...?pollId=110024

*fistpump*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

And Jann.... you're probably a lot better off without having her "cling" to you.
                    sigpic

Comment

I agree, the hat MOB is spectacular

And Sarai what kind of place do you work at that you are freezing?....that isn't nice at all.
                      I work for a design and photography agency. The kind of photography we do requires a large studio - we do a lot of large roomsets and photography from height. All of our desks are in the studio and it's about 6,000 square foot with a concrete floor. So on a Monday morning at the end of October when no one has been in all weekend and the heating has been off, it's chuffin' freezing!

Thanks for warming huggles Nad !

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        I work for a design and photography agency. The kind of photography we do requires a large studio - we do a lot of large roomsets and photography from height. All of our desks are in the studio and it's about 6,000 square foot with a concrete floor. So on a Monday morning at the end of October when no one has been in all weekend and the heating has been off, it's chuffin' freezing!

Thanks for warming huggles Nad !
                        All I can say is BRRRRRRRRR!
                        sigpic

Comment

*runs out*

Comment

*runs through the thread nekkid*

Glad you had a fun weekend Jann!!!

MoB - love the hat!!

*iz not clicking sanctuary-type spoilers *

Oh man....house hunting is tricky! Somebody give me a house!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello Jumble....hope you aren't coughing too much!

Did you have a good weekend? Kind of rainy here but stopped long enough for me to do some shopping and fill my car up with a whole 4 gallons of gas. I get it filled every 6 or 7 weeks no matter what!

*hugs* to Sarai
                              Still coughing..... I'm at the gut-wrenching level, so things can only get better Don't feel so ill now though

*hugs Sarai for freezing her bum off*
                              *hugs Jann for clingy friend again* LOVE that picture!

...dumdumdumdumdumIt'sAllBoutTheHairdumdumdum...

Oh come on... It's Amanda we'ere talking about.

...She'd probably pull it off and look great with it.
                              Nope, I think even Amanda wood have a problem with that one

Martin on the other hand.........

Yes, you're going to get that one every time anyone mentions a beard

And possibly every time nobody mentions a beard..........

Now there's an image...
                              Wait till you meet her, you'll see the resemblance

Exactly, that's what made me see the similarity

Are we voting. WooHoos?

http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/nom...?pollId=110024

*fistpump*
                              YES WE ARE!!!!!! Daily!

Hmm. Methinks this could just be a ploy to get her hands on The Quilt.........

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                *runs through the thread nekkid*

Glad you had a fun weekend Jann!!!

MoB - love the hat!!

*iz not clicking sanctuary-type spoilers *

Oh man....house hunting is tricky! Somebody give me a house!
                                This one any good?

Actually, I think this one is much more you.........

btw........ anything interesting plopped through your letter box lately?

Comment

Working...
                                X