The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    See, this is where I miss out, because for me it's all about the beard that's behind the camera and because it's behind the camera we hardly get to see it and it's just not fair and yes I really am going to bed WoodNight WooHoos *hugs Martin*
    The beard is hair too!

...I hope

And even though it's invisible, it's there.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Are you saying that Martin makes you sleepy?
      If that's the same as saying that he makes me want to go to bed, then yes I guess you could say that

Er.... go to bed in order to dream about him of course, not... er.... hm

WooHoo theories are the best!

And yes.
      Of course they are!

IT IS!
      Have you *seen* his Hair? It's ...amazing.

WoodNight!
      Maybe Will is jealous of Tesla's hair and is desperately trying to gel his up enough to look that cool

Comment

The beard is hair too!

...I hope

And even though it's invisible, it's there.
        It is, and that's all I need to know

Oh great! All day there have been hardly any guests and as soon as we start talking beds, dreams and hair trivia they come flooding in

WoodNight!

Comment

ROFL!
          Now, that could very well be true.

And well... [WooHoo logic] If *you* say it is and *I* say it is, then there's two and that's enough for a club.
          If there's a club it's true and in that case, it *is* all 'bout The Hair! [/WooHoo logic]

Hee!! Wait till you see episode 2 and tell me you don't agree. It's extra-obvious on my ginormous tv.

As long as we're sharing favorite quotes, here's one of mine: "laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, forgive quickly, play hard, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets. Life is too short to be anything but happy."
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

If that's the same as saying that he makes me want to go to bed, then yes I guess you could say that

Er.... go to bed in order to dream about him of course, not... er.... hm
            Ah yes. I get it now...

Maybe Will is jealous of Tesla's hair and is desperately trying to gel his up enough to look that cool
            He must be. Maybe that explains Will's attitude towards Tesla. It's envy. *nods*

I wonder if Amanda ever thinks of growing a beard to be as awesome as Martin? Or if Martin ever thinks about growing out his hair to be as awesome as Amanda? I wonder if Damian ponders about both and is well on his way to succeeding? Hm.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              Hee!! Wait till you see episode 2 and tell me you don't agree. It's extra-obvious on my ginormous tv.

As long as we're sharing favorite quotes, here's one of mine: "laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, forgive quickly, play hard, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets. Life is too short to be anything but happy."
              Yeah, I know right?

And nice.

sigpic

Comment

I wonder if Amanda ever thinks of growing a beard to be as awesome as Martin? Or if Martin ever thinks about growing out his hair to be as awesome as Amanda? I wonder if Damian ponders about both and is well on his way to succeeding? Hm.

Yeah, I know right?

And nice.
                *whistles*
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Sorry Laurie, I fell asleep
                  So did I!
                  sigpic

Comment

All right, I have a humongous TV and I saw Amanda rifling through Will's hair (looking for something). His hair was a mess, but it fits in with the storyline. So, place nice everyone. Behave!

*HUGGLES* to all the woohoos and the 6 guests!
                    sigpic

Comment

Boy, I'm going to get a complex or something. Everytime I post, the thread goes dead. Either I have some of the worst timing or or or no one wants to talk with me! Naw....it has to be the timing.

Wanders off again dragging my QUILT behind me with no one to talk to.....might as well watch some tv. Lost my inspiration to write.
                      sigpic

Comment

Don't go away! I'm still here. Working on getting Andi hooked on SG1. We are watching Fire and Water.
                        sigpic

Comment

*iz snoozing on the couch*
                          sigpic

Comment

I think all of my conservative family members are going to have strokes when they read my blog today, lol.

On topic:
                            sigpic

Comment

*falls in*

Had an awesome weekend...but just decided to dump clingy friend...she did something really, really stupid which has upset me a whole lot.(so much that I skyped my mom while still being at my friend's place just to vent in Dutch(which she doesn't understand))
                              EDIT: Friend who I was staying with wasn't clingy friend...she just invited herself this weekend The one who I was staying with was my roommate
                              Anyway...
                              Picture!
                              Spoiler:

EDIT: I'll catch up later...just now time for watching a movie with my roomie!
                              Last edited by starlover; 24 October 2010, 06:00 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                *falls in*

Had an awesome weekend...but just decided to dump clingy friend...she did something really, really stupid which has upset me a whole lot.(so much that I skyped my mom while still being at my friend's place just to vent in Dutch(which she doesn't understand))

Anyway...
                                Picture!

Love it! Glad you had such fun.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X