The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Because I'm on the mend, and MoB is not, I hereby pass on the Quilt of Martin Magic Hope it makes you feel better!
    *hugs*
    Martin just had no idea what he was starting when he picked up that Quilt!

Jumble, that's so pretty
    Thanks Inspired by the Magic Hands

Now, the question is, do I go to the gym again today, or is 4 times in one week enough already?

Comment

*huggles wendy for busyness* I don't actually like driving but I can pretty much drive anywhere

*huggles MoB for feeling icky*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      *stumbles in*

Morning

*stumbles toward kitchen*

EDIT: Yes, some days I DO post just to see my Joe sig.
      Morning!

That is a good reason to post

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      I'm the same, just keep going no matter what

What? Where? Details!!!!!

PS muse just popped this one out...

Nice sig!

*takes a sip of pumpkin latte* Yum Yum.

I hope my allergies leave me be over the weekend *crosses fingers*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Martin just had no idea what he was starting when he picked up that Quilt!

Thanks Inspired by the Magic Hands

Now, the question is, do I go to the gym again today, or is 4 times in one week enough already?
        I'd say that's enough already, unless you feel like doing more

Mind you I wouldn't trust my perspective right now - just went to the shop because I'd run out of such essential things as milk and teabags, and I feel like I've run a marathon, not walked less than 5 minutes down the road Back to my sofa and hot water bottle for me I think...
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I'd say that's enough already, unless you feel like doing more
          Hm. Well I do still seem to have a lot of surplus energy, so I might toddle over there again. See how I feel at 4 o'clock

Mind you I wouldn't trust my perspective right now - just went to the shop because I'd run out of such essential things as milk and teabags, and I feel like I've run a marathon, not walked less than 5 minutes down the road Back to my sofa and hot water bottle for me I think...
          Maybe you shouldn't have been so quick to pass on The Magic Quilt

Comment

Hm. Well I do still seem to have a lot of surplus energy, so I might toddle over there again. See how I feel at 4 o'clock
            Can you send some of it my way? I could do with some extra energy right now.

Maybe you shouldn't have been so quick to pass on The Magic Quilt
            Apparently not Oh well, share and share alike, and MoB sounds like she needs it too
            sigpic

Comment

*huggles Josi*
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*hugs Josi*

*is jealous at Jumble* Could you give me the willpower to at least go once a week to the gym...that is across my building

*runs through thread nekkid*
                sigpic

Comment

*runs through thread nekkid too*

My class got cancelled so I'm free till 11
                  sigpic

Comment

Can you send some of it my way? I could do with some extra energy right now.
                    I'd love to! In fact, I feel like I've got everybody elses' share atm I reckon it's all this sunny weather we're having lately!

Apparently not Oh well, share and share alike, and MoB sounds like she needs it too
                    Maybe we should persuade Laurie to make it into lots of little Quilts so we could all have a piece

*thinks*

But not until after I've been to visit her next year and had the whole Quilt to myself for a week

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    *hugs Josi*

*is jealous at Jumble* Could you give me the willpower to at least go once a week to the gym...that is across my building

*runs through thread nekkid*
                    Willpower? I have none of that myself....... the thing that keeps me going to the gym is that I like it If I had one that close to home I'd prabably be in there twice a day

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    *runs through thread nekkid too*

My class got cancelled so I'm free till 11
                    WooHoood!!

Just got back from a little grocery shopping trip. As I went into the shop I heard a very loud 'JUMBLE!!!' and Jamie (the one that's just left me) threw himself at me and burst into tears He said his mum told him he couldn't have any more 'Jumble days', and he thought she was being mean I pacified with the knowledge that there wood be more 'Jumble days', just not every week anymore Poor Mum was all upset because apparently he's been blaming her ever since he found out

Kids!

Comment

Jumble, it's so cool that you like going to the gym
                      I haven't been to the gym in months
                      sigpic

Comment

I'd love to! In fact, I feel like I've got everybody elses' share atm I reckon it's all this sunny weather we're having lately!
                        That is one of the suckiest things about being sick right now - yesterday and today have been gorgeous, sunny and warm and so not October weather, and I've been inside feeling pants Bet when I get better it'll get cold and dark and rainy again

Maybe we should persuade Laurie to make it into lots of little Quilts so we could all have a piece

*thinks*

But not until after I've been to visit her next year and had the whole Quilt to myself for a week
                        Either that or clone it
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          Jumble, it's so cool that you like going to the gym
                          I haven't been to the gym in months
                          I hadn't been for a couple of months either, but now I'm back I'm loving it again

Comment

That is one of the suckiest things about being sick right now - yesterday and today have been gorgeous, sunny and warm and so not October weather, and I've been inside feeling pants Bet when I get better it'll get cold and dark and rainy again
                            'Feeling pants' ? Ok

Yeah, we must be due for some really heavy payback for this week's glorious weather

Either that or clone it
                            Good idea! Now where did I put that cloning machine................?

Ooooh! The thought that followed that.........

Comment

I keep meaning to go to the gym to either sign up or just for the rock climbing wall but I keep "forgetting". Generally it's not even on my mind. I was gonna sign up for netball too (I did actually but didn't go to training. Didn't actually feel like it after that :\)

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                                I keep meaning to go to the gym to either sign up or just for the rock climbing wall but I keep "forgetting". Generally it's not even on my mind. I was gonna sign up for netball too (I did actually but didn't go to training. Didn't actually feel like it after that :\)
                                'I keep meaning to go to the gym' has to be one of the most commonly used phrases in the English language I'd been putting off going back for weeks, but once I got there I couldn't think why I'd left it so long That first step is always the hardest

Muse is still working.....

Comment

Working...
                                X