No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanity? I gave up on that loooooong ago (Yours I mean )

Comment

By the way... I was just thinking about Sanctuary...
      If they do the same kind of promotion for the next season as they did for S1...

This thread will be very busy soon
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Sanity? I gave up on that loooooong ago (Yours I mean )

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Really? I wasn't really paying attention last time

Comment

Really? I wasn't really paying attention last time
            I read/watched/listened to every bit of promotion I could find. Sure it was mostly AT and RD, but hey...

We squee for days over all things martin, anyway

sigpic

Comment

...But he already is a ''Major'' character
              I know but it was in a double meaning!! He must be a major Lt. Colonel Character

Oh lala... I want it busy I want to see Martin and co...I want the promotion stuff now!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Anyone else get confused when they see the thread ''Entry Wound'' in the GSD section, due to misreading?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                I know but it was in a double meaning!! He must be a major Lt. Colonel Character

Oh lala... I want it busy I want to see Martin and co...I want the promotion stuff now!!!
                hehe. If Davis doesn't get promoted...

Me too!

sigpic

Comment

Jann, do you plan on posting that pic on every page? (not that I'd complain )

Nad, what exactly are you saying?

DO YOU WANT MARTIN TO
                  DO A CAMEO IN MOVIE #3 ????
                  Heck yes, we want a cameo!!!! with RDA would be even nicer.
                  sigpic

Comment

Double Whammy

Comment

Anyone else get confused when they see the thread ''Entry Wound'' in the GSD section, due to misreading?
                      Erm...

hehe. If Davis doesn't get promoted...

Me too!
                      He won't...I'll look into it

sigpic

Comment

I was reading this interview on 'She Knows' with Amanda talking about Sanctuary and thought I would pass this on

Amanda Tapping: You know I’m very lucky in that I’m working with two men, particularly Damian and Martin, who are my best friends, but beyond that they completely respect and admire women, which is a unique position to be in when you’re in a very male-dominated industry.

They will defer to me, and say, “Well, okay, Amanda, what do you think?” As opposed to, “This is how it’s happening.” I love that! It’s very invigorating, and you must find that to be working in a creative environment with people you enjoy working with. There’s a symbiotic relationship, there’s cohesion of ideas and it doesn’t feel like there’s any one-upmanship. We’ve all talked each other off the ledge, and we also know that at any given time that’s gonna happen, but we’re all there for each other.

It’s been almost three years we’ve been working on this, and it’s not only seeing what you build grow, but the joy of watching it start to blossom.

SheKnows: So you're still excited the first time you see the end result?

Amanda Tapping: Oh God, yeah. Yeah -- in fact, it always looks better than I thought it would. You know the first time I actually saw the big pan down shot of the Sanctuary, I was like, “Are you kidding me?! That’s the scene? Oh my God!” The three of us get little “Whee!” moments when our effects house emails us the latest renderings. (laughs) We all pore over the computer and squeal like small children.

Aw, how cute is that

Comment

*imagines the three of them squeeing*

awwwwwww that is sooo darn cute
                          sigpic

Comment

Squeeing and WooHoooing (Martin 'Woohooos', I've heard him )

Comment

I was reading this interview on 'She Knows' with Amanda talking about Sanctuary and thought I would pass this on

Spoiler:
                              Amanda Tapping: You know I’m very lucky in that I’m working with two men, particularly Damian and Martin, who are my best friends, but beyond that they completely respect and admire women, which is a unique position to be in when you’re in a very male-dominated industry.

They will defer to me, and say, “Well, okay, Amanda, what do you think?” As opposed to, “This is how it’s happening.” I love that! It’s very invigorating, and you must find that to be working in a creative environment with people you enjoy working with. There’s a symbiotic relationship, there’s cohesion of ideas and it doesn’t feel like there’s any one-upmanship. We’ve all talked each other off the ledge, and we also know that at any given time that’s gonna happen, but we’re all there for each other.

It’s been almost three years we’ve been working on this, and it’s not only seeing what you build grow, but the joy of watching it start to blossom.

SheKnows: So you're still excited the first time you see the end result?

Amanda Tapping: Oh God, yeah. Yeah -- in fact, it always looks better than I thought it would. You know the first time I actually saw the big pan down shot of the Sanctuary, I was like, “Are you kidding me?! That’s the scene? Oh my God!” The three of us get little “Whee!” moments when our effects house emails us the latest renderings. (laughs) We all pore over the computer and squeal like small children.

Aw, how cute is that
                              I read it few days ago. They're awesome Can't wait for the next part tho'. Amanda should talk about whether she'll return on Stargate.

If anyone is interested, the final ratings on Sanctuary are in

For its full first season (including all available timeshifting data), Sanctuary has averaged a 1.8 HH rating with 1.04 MM Adults 18-49, 1.36 MM Adults 25-54 and 2.35 MM total viewers (P2+). This is the best performance for a first-year original scripted series on SCI FI since the 2006 debut of Eureka.
                              http://www.gateworld.net/news/2009/0...res-15-rating/

Woohood for Martin, Amanda and Damian.
                              sigpic

Comment

...Damian and Martin, who are my best friends, but beyond that they completely respect and admire women, which is a unique position to be in when you’re in a very male-dominated industry...
                                Great news! I didn't know the ratings are so good and high I especially like this fragment from Amanda's interview - it's good to hear something like that, about respecting women by men It means a lot. Martin is for sure good man
                                And I want Martin to do a cameo in the 3rd movie!!! Woohood!!!!
                                sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                                X