The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Joe,
    I love you. However, thunking you is becoming increasingly difficult. Please supply more bum and head shots for our viewing pleasure.

Love,
    LJ
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      I'd ask him to also post more pics of his bum, cuz really...Martin's winning in the bum catagory. And the lip catagory. How does he expect me to properly defend his hotness when he offers so little evidence? *tsk*
      Of course he is

Yes, he is failing you badly in that respect. He really should post more pics of his bum

Edit *copies LJ's post*

*hovers finger over 'paste' and waits to be dared*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Of course he is

Yes, he is failing you badly in that respect. He really should post more pics of his bum
        He really should.
        sigpic

Comment

See Edit ^^^

Comment

*ponders*
            sigpic

Comment

*still pondering*

*sees Jumble is gone....starts worrying*
              sigpic

Comment

*finger starts to shake from being poised so long........*

Edit: I think I'm actually falling in love with my own sig......

Oh dear

Comment

I think that Jumble is headed down the gutter stream with a very powerful engine in the back of her boat.
                  sigpic
                  I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

You have to realize...I'm in a very numb place today, so doing something so crazy kind of appeals, cuz at least it would trigger some sort of emotional response from me...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      You have to realize...I'm in a very numb place today, so doing something so crazy kind of appeals, cuz at least it would trigger some sort of emotional response from me...
                      Hmmm. Well I think a good friend wood probably do her best not to do anything you might regret tomorrow, so I'll not click paste

But it's definitely fun to wonder what he wood have thought, and if he wood have responded directly or just posted lots of pics

*huggles*

Comment

Not much chance of Martin joining Twitter I don't think. Just can't see him doing it somehow *shrugs*

Wood be cool to have him do Wednesdays though

69 DAYS!!!!!
                        LOL on the 69 days!

I'm actually surprised MW is not on twitter since his is someone who is so interested in technology (eg. the red camera and all the computer effects).

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          LOL on the 69 days!

I'm actually surprised MW is not on twitter since his is someone who is so interested in technology (eg. the red camera and all the computer effects).
                          You think?

I don't see it somehow. Not sure exactly why, I just don't see him doing it *shrugs*

Comment

Dear Joe,

You really need to post some new pics of yourself. We're running out of material for our artwork.

Love and Hugs,
                            LJ

You can post that...
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok, but why don't you post it?

Ok, then posting it now............
                              Last edited by Jumble; 21 May 2010, 02:39 PM.

Comment

You think?

I don't see it somehow. Not sure exactly why, I just don't see him doing it *shrugs*
                                Maybe we should ask him about that when we see him.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X