Are they snurchable??
    Absolutely
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      Absolutely
      Sweet!!
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*wanders into the thread*

*snuggles*
        sigpic

Comment

It's too quiet in here so I made some sigs in an attempt to try and get my PS mojo going again.

I present, in order of importance, the following:

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...helen_time.jpg

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...artin_time.jpg
          That's right, the least important is always first, building up to the most important

Lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            That's right, the least important is always first, building up to the most important

Lovely sigs

Are you a "save the best for last" type of person Jumble?
            sigpic

Comment

Are you a "save the best for last" type of person Jumble?
              Oh yes, definitely

Comment

Hi! *waves at Woohoos*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Is it possible to be hung over when I didn't have anything to drink? Ah well! Worth it, for Oma!

*stumbles off to kitchen for breakfast*
                It's all the thunk *iz feeling slightly fuzzy headed too*

Bree - I'm glad you're feeling more positive again It really does help!

Jann - Well done on the presentation - not so well done on the skiving At least your Mom skives with style
                sigpic

Comment

Oma I did it since it wasn't a compulsary class and someone that already had it earlier this week gave me her notes of it

*iz on the camping now*

Btw does someone in here watches GA(or saw the last episode yesterday evening)
                  Spoiler:
                  OMG it was so heart wrenching good! It made me cry and I never cry for TV-series. I've never cried before for TV series only for GA so far actually it made me cry twice now
                  sigpic

Comment

This is a sort of non related topic but I thought I'd throw it in:

Starting today, you're going to be hearing a lot more from the cast of Sanctuary on Twitter! Follow @AmandaTapping for Q+A on "Tapping Tuesday", @RobinDunne for trivia on "Fun Fact Friday", @RyRobbins for insight into "What's Stuck in My Head Monday" and @AgamDarshi every Thursday as she plays "I Spy on Sanctuary".

All of this is going to be on TWITTER so if you aren't signed up, you will have to hope it gets posted here.

BTW - Amanda has asked for questions from her fans for "Tapping Tuesday" so here's your chance to ask her things. She will pick a few each week to answer.

Now to relate it....we need to get MW to do "Wednesdays with MW" or something. That would make it about perfect.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Oma I did it since it wasn't a compulsary class and someone that already had it earlier this week gave me her notes of it

*iz on the camping now*

Btw does someone in here watches GA(or saw the last episode yesterday evening)
                      Spoiler:
                      OMG it was so heart wrenching good! It made me cry and I never cry for TV-series. I've never cried before for TV series only for GA so far actually it made me cry twice now
                      You've never cried for a television show? I cry everytime I watch Army Wives. That show is so touching. I usually cry when there is a huge emotional struggle which happens to be a few times a season for the shows that I watch. FCOL, I even cried while watching American Idol Wednesday night.
                      sigpic
                      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Wow, quiet in here today!

Love the sigs, Bree!

*huggles everyone*
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          This is a sort of non related topic but I thought I'd throw it in:

Starting today, you're going to be hearing a lot more from the cast of Sanctuary on Twitter! Follow @AmandaTapping for Q+A on "Tapping Tuesday", @RobinDunne for trivia on "Fun Fact Friday", @RyRobbins for insight into "What's Stuck in My Head Monday" and @AgamDarshi every Thursday as she plays "I Spy on Sanctuary".

All of this is going to be on TWITTER so if you aren't signed up, you will have to hope it gets posted here.

BTW - Amanda has asked for questions from her fans for "Tapping Tuesday" so here's your chance to ask her things. She will pick a few each week to answer.

Now to relate it....we need to get MW to do "Wednesdays with MW" or something. That would make it about perfect.
                          I woodn't have said that was non-related

Not much chance of Martin joining Twitter I don't think. Just can't see him doing it somehow *shrugs*

Wood be cool to have him do Wednesdays though

Jann, I have no idea what GA is

Courtesy of Celandine, Coundown to SE

69 DAYS!!!!!
                          Last edited by Jumble; 21 May 2010, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Arrrrrtworrrk! Nice, Bree!

I have no idea what GA is either.
                            But when it comes down to emotion and TV...
                            I do watch the occasional mess with the viewers heads shows. I'm not going to admit which ones, but yeah...

As for twitter, it's election time here and I was thinking about signing up to follow some politicians and such, so... Maybe that decision is easier now.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I really don't get Twitter, makes no sense to me at all

Another sig

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                I really don't get Twitter, makes no sense to me at all

Another sig

Love. That sig is. *nods*

And it makes sense to me, but only to follow people who have something to say...
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X