The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Yuk! That's like about 85 degrees out and it's only the end of May. What's going on in England. You have an underground volcano heating up the country? (That sucks - pardon my language, but it does. )
    Tbh, its not that unusual for the UK to get a short period of hot weather during May, it's just not usually THIS hot The forecast is for cooler weather next week, so we'll be back to normal

Suz was here earlier, sporting a lovely deep tan after just a few days in the sun. Sooooo not fair

Temp in the conservatory is 39C, and that's with all the doors and windows open

*waves to LJ*

Comment

Evening all *waves*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Tbh, its not that unusual for the UK to get a short period of hot weather during May, it's just not usually THIS hot The forecast is for cooler weather next week, so we'll be back to normal

Suz was here earlier, sporting a lovely deep tan after just a few days in the sun. Sooooo not fair

*waves to LJ*
      I've been out all day - fingers crossed for a nice deep tan

Woohood for the wardrobe dismantling, well done!

Dave's parents are here for the weekend () so won't be around too much - taking them out for dinner to the Arch later - let's hope the service is better than for the Woohoomeet !

Comment

Let's hope the food is better too Pick out what was best from what we had and rec it to them For me, the crusted prawns starter was the best

Comment

*waves back* Be grateful for the warm weather, ladies! The weather man keeps predicting 6 inches of snow by Monday morning here!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            *waves back* Be grateful for the warm weather, ladies! The weather man keeps predicting 6 inches of snow by Monday morning here!
            Really? Is that normal for where you are?

*wafts melting temperatures towards LJ*

So..... did Joe pm you some.... er......... 'private' pics yet?

Comment

Really? Is that normal for where you are?

*wafts melting temperatures towards LJ*

So..... did Joe pm you some.... er......... 'private' pics yet?
              No on both counts, LOL! I'm thinking of posting a bunch of sigs with just lovely backgrounds and text and lamenting that I didn't have any new Joe pics to use in them, lol
              sigpic

Comment

No on both counts, LOL! I'm thinking of posting a bunch of sigs with just lovely backgrounds and text and lamenting that I didn't have any new Joe pics to use in them, lol
                Posting them on his blog? Good idea

You need to put an arrow pointing to an empty space saying 'Joe's bum should be here, but he didn't send me a pic'

Comment

I like our weather. Sunshine, warm but a cool breeze.
                  It always confuses me when everyone here seems to have the opposite kind of weather

*hugs WooHoos and PTB*

Got a haircut today. They took off about 20 cm! Now it's about as long as AT's hair...
                  *blinks* Yes. My hair did indeed almost reach my bum.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    I like our weather. Sunshine, warm but a cool breeze.
                    It always confuses me when everyone here seems to have the opposite kind of weather

*hugs WooHoos and PTB*

Got a haircut today. They took off about 20 cm! Now it's about as long as AT's hair...
                    *blinks* Yes. My hair did indeed almost reach my bum.
                    You're so brave! I always intend having loads cut off, but somehow it always ends up as less than 1cm

We need to see a pic of the new hairdo

*taps fingers*

Comment

You're so brave! I always intend having loads cut off, but somehow it always ends up as less than 1cm

We need to see a pic of the new hairdo

*taps fingers*
                      Thanks
                      It has never been this 'short' before, I usually take off about 3 to 5 cm tops, too.
                      It was quite a show. People in the salon were actually watching and some people asked me if I was sure

Pic... I'll see. I'll try
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

And BTW... I'm saying full scale ''Joe's Bum fan campaign''!

sigpic

Comment

LOL! Yeah, Jumble, that's the idea. "Insert Joe's bum here" Heeheehee
                          sigpic

Comment

*wanders in*

I LOVE this weather! Can it please stay like this for the whole rest of the summer please?

sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*waves to LJ*
                              Wow!! That's really hot!

In here it has only gotten up to 90 Farenheit (32 Celsius)

I support this campaign!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Yay!!!

LOL! Yeah, Jumble, that's the idea. "Insert Joe's bum here" Heeheehee

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                *wanders in*

I LOVE this weather! Can it please stay like this for the whole rest of the summer please?

Nooooooooo!!!!! Just a few hot days here and there will be fine. Otherwise I'll have to spend the whole summer indoors

It's alright for you non-redhaired non-pale-skinned people

Comment

Working...
                                X