Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Woohoos!
    Happy Martinmas day #5!!!

Manips? With pictures? I don't know... I thought about 100% drawed pictures Hope it isn't against the rules

And tell me please one thing, are the photos from JM blog also copy righted- I mean can we post them here with notification that they belong to JM? Please, please tell me we can!!! I have found few interesting ones with Martin Woohood!!! I remember Jumble posting Joe's photo with penguin umbrella so I guess...

*cap from "director series-lost city"

EDIT: Here is me and Martin

(click)
    Last edited by Achaja; 31 December 2008, 12:42 AM.
    sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Morning Achaja I'm pretty sure JM woodn't mind

I love that pic of you and Martin, absolutely brilliant I only wish I could draw Oh well, I'll think of something
      Last edited by Jumble; 31 December 2008, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Comment

Thanks Jumble Hehe 5 wooden things the penguin! This is great!
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Thanks Achaja, Nad came up with some brilliant lyrics this time didn't she?

Another quote from Martin

"What was funny about Divide and Conquer," offers director Martin Wood, "was that whole Jack and Sam thing. It started in Solitudes, where they were cuddling up for warmth, and O'Neill had that famous line: 'It's my sidearm, I swear. No Giggling.'

"That was the first show I did, and I loved the way they delivered that joke so much that I thought, 'We have to do this more often.' So, in Into the Fire, O'Neill goes and gets Carter, and she sits up and she's naked. When we were filming that, Rick turned to me and asked, 'Do you want this to be one of those times?' to which of course I said 'Yes!'

"Then in the hallway, when they have to hide and she's too close to him, it's like, 'Wow! I am not supposed to be feeling this.' There are a couple of really good Jack and Sam moments in other episodes."

Beautifully directed Martin

Comment

Wow thank you for this quote!
              Yes, Nad has got talent to lyrics
              I'm afraid I should go now I must prepare myself for the night I'll spend it with my friend, 50 km from home so...

Have wonderful night and don't drink too much! See you in new year!
              *hugs all*

P.S.

*from JM Blog
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*waves to Achaja* Have a good night, see you next year

Wow, I like that pic

Comment

HAPPY 5th DAY OF MARTINMAS!!!

Achaja your drawing is awesome!
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Happy Fifth Day of Martinmas,
                    WooHoos!!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Achaja, that drawing made me laugh! Great
                      I'll start mine soon. Still wondering if I should use 'paint' or pencil

And thanks for the kind words on the lyrics. You're too good to me
                      But really, jumble's artwork makes it seem awesome.

Anyway, I'm off to bake some appelflappen and oliebollen...

Hope to be able to be here a little later today!
                      *hugs*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hey Nad HAPPY 5TH DAY to you too

Comment

Happy Fifth Day of Martinmas

Happy New Year

Awesome drawing Achaja.

"Five wooden things" Jumble....? *raises an eyebrow Teal'c style*
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey Jasmina Happy New Year to you too

And I only do the pics, Nad is responsible for the lyrics

Comment

Oh, just admit it. You're both so deep in the gutter, you can barely see the surface!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                Oh, just admit it. You're both so deep in the gutter, you can barely see the surface!
                                There's a surface?

Comment

Working...
                                X