The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Aw, I'm so sorry to put you through this, but I know I couldn't do it. I'm practically climbing the walls as it is, heaven knows what I'd be like if I actually had to make the call
    Not at all. Woodnt have it any other way. Well I wood but you know what I mean .

Right off to pick up dave then to vote!

Before I forget - Happy Anniversary Cags and Charles!! Apologies for the absolute failure in pretty formatting but I'm doing this from my iPhone and it's a right pain!!

Comment

*hugs Sarai* for being so awesome

*waves to Bagpuss* Hey! Stop lurking and come and say Hi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Afternoon All UKers exercised their democratic vote yet?
        I did, and it wasn't for Mr I-have-a-second-home-ten-miles-from-my-constituency or Mr Fat-florid-and-racist (two of the many interesting candidates in my area).

As for the local council elections; I voted for all independents since they were the only ones who actually lived in my area.

Pleasepleaseplease let Mr Second-home not get in this time. Nothing would give me greater pleasure that to see him out on his rump.

It's to con inexperienced new parents into thinking that the worst will be over once their child turns 3
        As I am finding out. They don't tell you that they get bossy at that age too.

Funny thing Benjabubs said to me earlier. I was getting some bits ready for work and, sorry to say, poor boy was getting a bit ignored. Fed up with just going "mummy, mummy, mummy..." and getting nowhere, Benjabubs taps me on the leg and says "earth to mummy, come in!"

Yes! I took all the kids with me to see how it's done, and told them that it's absolutely mandatory to vote once you're old enough

They thought all the election meant was that they get a day off school

Good for you. I think littlies should learn it's a good thing from a young age. I was really pleased to see how busy my polling station was.

And on that note, *huggles Sarai*

Great pics Valerie!

Thanks for the anniversary messages. Not that we really celebrate these days. Well, after 16 years you start to run out of ideas! Plus I was working this afternoon and Charles is on dead earlies so he's on early nights this week so not much, uh, celebrating going on here tonight. Apparently, the stone for 16 is peridot.
        I had a nice moment today. I was working, doing an info session this afternoon and we were discussing the election etc. afterwards and I mentioned that it was our anniversary and it's 16 years. To which one of the delegates told me they didn't think I was old enough to be married that long. She told me she thought I was in my 20s ....

That....yes, that is how to make a woman very happy.

*huggles Woohoos everywhere*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          As I am finding out. They don't tell you that they get bossy at that age too.
          Well if we all told you the truth, the birth rate wood drop drastically

Funny thing Benjabubs said to me earlier. I was getting some bits ready for work and, sorry to say, poor boy was getting a bit ignored. Fed up with just going "mummy, mummy, mummy..." and getting nowhere, Benjabubs taps me on the leg and says "earth to mummy, come in!"
          Good one Ben

Good for you. I think littlies should learn it's a good thing from a young age. I was really pleased to see how busy my polling station was.
          They should! There's far too many people that don't 'bother' to vote. And no doubt they'll be the ones complaining about everything that happens next

Watching Bones. Still not seeing the attraction

Comment

Thanks Cags

Bones isn't for everyone Jumble I guess ! On that note though...
            Spoiler:

I saw tonights episode. Oh. MY. SQUEEEEEE!!! I'm so glad I stayed spoiler free on that front because what a lovely surprise!! Can't wait to see all the other characters reactions! And I'm enjoying the dynamic this love interest of Booth's is bringing - Bones seems to be starting to get a little jealous even if she doesn't realise

Comment

Good one Ben

They should! There's far too many people that don't 'bother' to vote. And no doubt they'll be the ones complaining about everything that happens next

It's all in the chemistry. *Sighs happily* But then again not everyone likes it, and not everyone has to. Take my little sis for example! She just hates it. Calls it stupid and... other things.. Prob why I don't talk to her about it any more.
              Anyway, *Huggles woohoos*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Hey Jumble....how's it going. Hope all is well.

Started packing yet.

Bringing along handcuffs and an extra large suitcase by any chance.
                All is very well thanks Just extended the hotel booking to the end of the week

Sort of... been picking up a few little things in travel size

Why, are you planning to come back to England with me?

No, no handcuffs. I believe if you can't get attention with natural charm there's no point in using force

*looks around*

Joking of course

Like I've said many many times, my interest in Martin is purely professional *nods*

I miss Nad
                As of this moment S4K has your names, soon to be passed on to the liason at Sanctuary and MW does know about this thread so might want to keep the discussion of handcuffs to a minimum.

Perhaps the "can I have the names of your group so we can prepare for your visit" meant "we want to know who is coming so we can add extra security".

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Thanks Cags

Spoiler:

I saw tonights episode. Oh. MY. SQUEEEEEE!!! I'm so glad I stayed spoiler free on that front because what a lovely surprise!! Can't wait to see all the other characters reactions! And I'm enjoying the dynamic this love interest of Booth's is bringing - Bones seems to be starting to get a little jealous even if she doesn't realise
                  Um....

Spoiler:
                  I didn't see any of that Maybe because I don't 'know' the characters, or maybe I just don't have shipper eyes Or maybe I'm just put off by all the dead body bits and pieces and didn't think much of the storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    As of this moment S4K has your names, soon to be passed on to the liason at Sanctuary and MW does know about this thread so might want to keep the discussion of handcuffs to a minimum.

Perhaps the "can I have the names of your group so we can prepare for your visit" meant "we want to know who is coming so we can add extra security".
                    I wood like to point out that it wasn't me that mentioned handcuffs

Anyway, you didn't tell her my name is Jumble did you? So there's no connection

Not that he's ever been here, read any of the thread, or anything. I'm sure he's in blissful ignorance of our existence Well, maybe not of our existence, since you told him that, but I doubt he has a clue what goes on here

Comment

I wood like to point out that it wasn't me that mentioned handcuffs

Anyway, you didn't tell her my name is Jumble did you? So there's no connection

Not that he's ever been here, read any of the thread, or anything. I'm sure he's in blissful ignorance of our existence

Since that is what you prefer to go by, yes I did.

Comment

Lovely pics Val

I really must get myself a decent camera before SE
                        That's exactly what I did. Went and spent too much on a really good camera where I can get great closeups. One small problem, now I have to do is learn how to use it. It ain't easy. Hmmm maybe I better bring both cameras. One small problem with that is the new one is bigger and heavier....oops.
                        Oh well, I'm staying at the hotel where SE and MTM are so I won't have to carry them far.
                        sigpic

Comment

Since that is what you prefer to go by, yes I did.

Oh.......

Comment

*pats Jumble* There there...there there
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh.......
                              Worried now, eh?

Comment

Yes... I just wish someone had told me before I hoiked myself into impossible debt to have him.

Although, you know I'd do it all again to get the same result becuase he's adorable. Then again, I am biased.

A couple of my younger FB friends put something to effect that they don't give a damn about it and aren't voting. Just seeing people have that attitude makes me so angry.

It's the David Boreanez thing for me. I'd not be half as interested if he wasn't so gorgeous.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                Thanks Cags

Spoiler:

OK, can you, in a few sentences, explain to me what happened in the last bit after the ad break. I flipped over to see theelection coverage and a vote was just coming in so I forgot to turn back. Flipped back over just as they were talking about Led Zeppelin so I missed the whodunnit (among other things).

Hmm, perhaps I should clarify that my comments yesterday about snuggling in Martin's shorts - and my apparent fascination with said clothing items - is purely for comedic effect.
                                It's his hands I have a thing for.

*waves at... anyone who might be reading this and wondering what the active ingredient in broccoli actually is*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X