The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Thanks Yessika Somebody not too far from here made me see that not only does life go on, but that there can be good things to look forward to. And even if some of them don't work out, a positive attitude is definitely more fun than a negative one
    Oh yes, that is what I live by

Oh, remember that paper that was due today? I worked some on it last night and I finished it this morning, it took me five hours
    Procratinating FTW!!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Well done for getting it finished on time

Comment

Thanks Jumble for the pics. I took two and worked with them. Kind of blended them.

The post box was jumping around for me earlier. Not anymore.
        sigpic
        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Cool

Yep, GW seems to have been sorted, it didn't send me back to page 1 this time

Comment

Cool

Yep, GW seems to have been sorted, it didn't send me back to page 1 this time
            It does! but I can't see on what page I'm on...which is a bit annoying.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Very annoying!
              sigpic
              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*waves to everyone, especially Mara* Awesome to see you!
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oy, why is it the minute they fix one thing something else goes!!

Writing this from my iPhone as dave has hijacked my computer for something so please excuse any spelling mistakes from my ham-like fingers!

Bree that poem was beautiful and Jumble thanks for sharing that with s. Glad to hear you're having a better day hun

*dances out to try and rescue the computer*

-

Comment

Yep, that confused me too Never mind, that I can live with, it was the other stuff that was really annoying me

Comment

You can see the page number at the URL on top.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        You can see the page number at the URL on top.
                        doesn't work for me since I just go to the last read post...so it gets this long title and not a page number in it...

you can read it at "page 1651 of 1651" but I just like it to be more obvious...I'm a dumbass ya know

*runs out again* (I iz having a movie night with bro)
                        sigpic

Comment

Evening Woohoos.

Jumble, lovely to see you feeling a bit better today. Thank you for sharing the poem Bree sent you. Just lovely. *huggles*

Bree *huggles* How's Lisa today?

LJ How are you today? Apart from flopping tiredly all over the place? *huggles*

Umm, umm... brain gone dead.... Hellloooo everyone. *showers thread with huggles*

No nekkid running from me. I had to do naked bouncing on the bed earlier. It's a Benjabubs thing.

Benjabubs announced today that he's going to do wees and poos on the toilet from tomorrow (again!) If, by this time tomorrow, I appear a little...umm, shall we say sloshed, you'll know that it didn't go so well.

And... for those interested, I've posted the first of the Shipper rewatch reviews up on the discussion thread (clicky nice banner someone else made to take you to the thread).
                          And yes, I did squeze in some Martin fangurling in the review... a Woohoo's gotta do what a woohoo's gotta do and all that.

sigpic

Comment

Well done for getting it finished on time
                            Thanks

doesn't work for me since I just go to the last read post...so it gets this long title and not a page number in it...

you can read it at "page 1651 of 1651" but I just like it to be more obvious...I'm a dumbass ya know

*runs out again* (I iz having a movie night with bro)
                            I usually just go to the first unread post but do to recent issues I was actually going by the page I was in when I left

I love technology but why does it have to have so many glitches?

*huggles woohoos*
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

"One of those trademark Martin Wood long shots......" *sigh* He does those so well

Edit: I think I'll just take that thought to bed with me

WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*
                              Last edited by Jumble; 26 April 2010, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Cags good luck with Benjabubs! One of these days he'll manage to do it right

"One of those trademark Martin Wood long shots......" *sigh* He does those so well

Edit: I think I'll just take that thought to bed with me

WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*
                                *gutterizes bolded*

That was too easy not to mention..

Woodnight Jumble and with that I'm going to bed as well

*runs to her boys ....men...bed*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X