X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Hehe!

Dear Amanda,

Let me start by telling you that you're awesome. This, however, is of no importance for this message.
    No, due to the fact that you publicly support and adore The Martin, you have earned yourself a place amongst the already infamous ''Martin's WooHoos''.
    Of course, we also take great satisfaction of you knowing The Martin, very well, but we would never say that out loud.

So... Welcome new WooHoo! Keep up the great work with Sanctuary, for it keeps Martin within our reach. It's an awesome show, which could get even better if there would be ''Abnormal Wood'', portrait by our guy. For one can do amazing things with wood.

Hugs,
    Martin's WooHoos

sigpic

Comment

...I was referring to abnormal powe...

Never mind.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

ROFLMAO! Not quite what I had in mind, but certainly that would grab her attention

Comment

*sighs*
          *curses for doing it again*

*starts cleaning what, this time, is her own mess...*

Have a good night, ladies, keep the thread clean!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Goodnight ((((((((((WooHoos)))))))))))

(((((((((Martin))))))))))

Comment

Yay! A Martin celebration!

I probably wont have any pretty pictures to share, but I should be able to come up with some poems

Hehehe - if we have it on the 6th or 7th, could we call it Martinklaas, in honour of our Dutch Woohoos? Because Sinterklaas is only a day or two before that, isn't it? And because we're cool and Martinklaas sounds cool

*remembers Jann and Nad teaching her all about Sinterklaas last year, but has woefully forgotten some of it *
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                There is a new message from Amanda on the Sanctuary website, where she mentions Martin

She refers to the up-coming episode "Requiem"
                Squee... but we all already knew how completely awesome Woohood is

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                Hmm they are kissing so many times...weird
                Not weird...makes me yealous...I wanna kiss him too!!!

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

I probably wont have any pretty pictures to share, but I should be able to come up with some poems

Hehehe - if we have it on the 6th or 7th, could we call it Martinklaas, in honour of our Dutch Woohoos? Because Sinterklaas is only a day or two before that, isn't it? And because we're cool and Martinklaas sounds cool

*remembers Jann and Nad teaching her all about Sinterklaas last year, but has woefully forgotten some of it *
                It's the 5th of December in here...some who can't celebrate it on the fifth do it the 6th but it's usually the 5th.. Gonna buy presents today...after school
                sigpic

Comment

Hehe!

Dear Amanda,

Let me start by telling you that you're awesome. This, however, is of no importance for this message.
                  No, due to the fact that you publicly support and adore The Martin, you have earned yourself a place amongst the already infamous ''Martin's WooHoos''.
                  Of course, we also take great satisfaction of you knowing The Martin, very well, but we would never say that out loud.

So... Welcome new WooHoo! Keep up the great work with Sanctuary, for it keeps Martin within our reach. It's an awesome show, which could get even better if there would be ''Abnormal Wood'', portrait by our guy. For one can do amazing things with wood.

Hugs,
                  Martin's WooHoos

OMG that's awesome do we have a special throne for her?

and ooopps i did it again posted in Joes blog

here's what i wrote:

Hey Joe,
                  I LOVE your video. it's hilarious.

We WooHoos (fabulous worshippers of Martin Wood's unique work) held council again and came up with this: For you obviously like food one of us (or more) will send you a homemade cake in return for Martin Wood's birthday. How does this sound?

enjoy your trip
                  Fainne

Comment

Oh, poor Joe, he's gonna think he's being stalked It's like the 'I fancy your friend, can you ask him.............' situation

Comment

yeah, but i don't stalk him, i commented only the last 3 entries... oi i am a stalker

Comment

I'm watching a directors movie now ...I'm missing Martin in it...he should be in it...as being the best director alive...

and seeing this...I wanna become an editor...to be exact martins editor..since I have a lot of contact with him then....
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

Shame on you!
                          Do you think we can get Martin to dress up like this?

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                          OMG that's awesome do we have a special throne for her?

and ooopps i did it again posted in Joes blog

here's what i wrote:
                          Yes. A throne with sparkles and rainbow colours, it's awesome

And ROFL! Poor Joe. Be carefull though, we don't want him to check out this thread in the near future... Do we?

sigpic

Comment

Shame on you!

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...deed/001-3.jpg
                            I'm pretty sure I can *runs of to PhotoShop*

And ROFL! Poor Joe. Be carefull though, we don't want him to check out this thread in the near future... Do we?
                            We don't? I think he would be very impressed with Martin's little band of WooHoos

Comment

Shame on you!

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...deed/001-3.jpg
                              O.O oi - i am not quite sure if i want to see him dressed up like that - only if he brings special presents

naaah don't worry, this was my last post there for a while. my duty is done

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                I'm pretty sure I can *runs of to PhotoShop*
                                Yay!

We don't? I think he would be very impressed with Martin's little band of WooHoos
                                Not untill we've created those Sekrit Pages...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X