The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*comes in still a little sleepy*

Head is doing better, still have a huge headache though. Thanks for the hugs and concerns.

Cags, you have beautiful hair, whether it is curly or straight. I have dry, brittle hair due to a bum thyroid (actually I only have half of it now), so it takes a lot of work to make it look good.

Wendy, sorry about the hair. Can you play with it in the back, so it looks like Sam's did in Season 8? That would be cute.

Jann, one word for you - hide!

lj, does Joe ever dress down? His suits probably cost more than my car.
    sigpic
    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

I am talking to my ex-boyfriend on FB about his baby that is due any minute and it feels so strange. He told me that I was "the one" years ago, but I didn't feel that way about him. At his wedding, yes I was invited, he introduced me as "this is the one". What was that supposed to mean? His wife always felt uncomfortable around me. Hey, he's all yours lady. It just makes me feel weird when he tells me it could be us having children. I don't think so mister.
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
        I am talking to my ex-boyfriend on FB about his baby that is due any minute and it feels so strange. He told me that I was "the one" years ago, but I didn't feel that way about him. At his wedding, yes I was invited, he introduced me as "this is the one". What was that supposed to mean? His wife always felt uncomfortable around me. Hey, he's all yours lady. It just makes me feel weird when he tells me it could be us having children. I don't think so mister.
        To quote Jack: "awkward"
        Don't you hate guys (or gals ) who won't let go. It is weird.

BTW- My name is Bree and I have an addiction to all things Amanda Tapping. I do not want or need an intervention. Thank you for your support.

*hugs Cags* Isn't it amazing how two or more children in one room can change a persons perspective.?
        sigpic

Comment

Children are great, the more the merrier

Hi. My name is Jumble, and I have an addiction.

Oh come on! There can't be anyone on GW who needs me to actually state what it is

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Children are great, the more the merrier

Hi. My name is Jumble, and I have an addiction.

Oh come on! There can't be anyone on GW who needs me to actually state what it is
            You have an addiction? To someone mentioned on this thread? Whoo could it be? Really, I have no idea, absolutely no idea.
            Do you need help with your addiction or are you resistant as I am?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
              You have an addiction? To someone mentioned on this thread? Whoo could it be? Really, I have no idea, absolutely no idea.
              Do you need help with your addiction or are you resistant as I am?

I don't need any help at all thank you. I'm managing to enjoy it to the fullest extent all on my own

And I can't find you on FB

Edit: Ok, it helps if it's spelt correctly

Comment

Are we only stating our PTB obsessions or are others accepted here??
                Cause I bet you can all guess what mine is...
                sigpic

Comment

Hello woohoos!!! *waves*

I'm alive but pretty swollen after having my wisdom teeth taken out

*distributes huggles to woohoos who need them*

*runs through thread nekkid*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    I don't need any help at all thank you. I'm managing to enjoy it to the fullest extent all on my own

And I can't find you on FB

Edit: Ok, it helps if it's spelt correctly
                    Not an easy one to spell at first glance. Try having to learn that in grade school. It does prove my French-Canadian heritage tho'
                    Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                    Are we only stating our PTB obsessions or are others accepted here??
                    Cause I bet you can all guess what mine is...
                    really,have no clue..
                    sigpic

Comment

I automatically put Robin, because it's my son's name Got it right now

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                        Not an easy one to spell at first glance. Try having to learn that in grade school. It does prove my French-Canadian heritage tho'

really,have no clue..
                        That obvious?
                        *Looks at sigs*
                        Oh...
                        sigpic

Comment

Grace Under Pressure pics for Es!

Comment

Can Es! share please? Especially the first one?
                            sigpic

Comment

*drooooooooly lordy* Wet Martin when I come home!

I did went to my friendsi n the end and had an aweomse time!

I am wondering though if it is good when the radio says "good morning" to you instead of "good evening"

*huuuuuuuugs*

*passes out on lfoor*
                              sigpic

Comment

Night everyone!!! *Huggles*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X