The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Random thought: Do you think Joe wood come visit us for a few minutes if I asked him super-nicely? Say...for my birthday? *daydreamz*

Woohoo1: Welcome Mr. Mallozzi! You are AWESOME!
    Woohoo2: Not as Awesome as Martin. Martin is the awesomest.
    Woohoo3: What about Martin's jacket?
    Woohoo2: No jacket. Just Martin.
    Woohoo4: Nekkid Martin! Yay!
    Woohoo1: NO! No nekkid Martin! Joe is here visiting us! Say hi!
    Joe: Er...hi...?
    Woohoo1: *sigh*
    Woohoo4: So no one is nekkid??!!
    Woohoos 1-3: NO!!
    Joe: I was really just...
    Woohoo2: Joe, how is The Marting?
    Joe: I mean, it's LJ's birthday, right, so...
    Woohoo1: *bounces on couch*
    LJ: *runz into thread nekkid* It's my BIRTHDAY! WOOHOOD!
    Joe: Um...
    This is just to funny not to quote. *Imitates Wheezie's voice from Dragon Tales.* (What? I have a niece.) LOVE IT!!
    I can guess which woohoo is which. Hehe. None are me, for I am not that funny or random.
    sigpic

Comment

Wow! Love the curly hair style, Cags! (it's kinda something I can never have on my all-too-straight hair )
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

es, my hair is poker straight naturally too (see the first picture - and that was after I flicked it a bit ). The GHD tongs are just extremely hot and efficient and, with a little bit if the right product and someone with some skill, anyone can make their hair curl like that.
        The irony of it is my niece - who curled my hair - naturally has lovely ringletty curls which she yanks poker straight every day with her straighteners... while I've always wanted beautiful bouncy curls in my dead straight hair. Ho hum!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Hmm. If it's not just me, maybe we should report it to the Mods since I'm finding it really annoying
        Well I reported it in the List of tweaks thread so I think best if we all do so they know how widespread the issues are. Actually now I mention it, I'm not sure if it unsubscribes me or if it just marks threads as read when they aren't. I assumed it was marking them as read but I've just noticed I have only two threads marked as unread out of 15 or so I subscribe to and I know I haven't been in anything other than this thread tonight and, earlier, there were a whole load of them.
        Maybe it's unsubscribing me too?
        sigpic

Comment

Cags, check your post count. Only six away from the big 1969.
          sigpic

Comment

*peeks in*

Hi Apologies for another long absence Not much to say except that I'm thinking about trying to make the 2011 Sanctuary con. Whether or not Damian's there. Rather drastic action for me Anyway, guess I should be going! *hugs everyone*

*ducks back out*
            sigpic
            ~the guitarists~

Comment

*Runz through thread nekkid*
              WEEKEND!!!!!!
              *Runz out nekkid*
              sigpic

Comment

Helloooooo? Did my nekkidness scare you off?? Is there anybody here?

EDIT: '69 post! Woohoo!
                sigpic

Comment

Woodnight!!!!
                  *Stumbles*
                  *Grabs blanket*
                  *Heads to bed*
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning

Wow, love the new hair Cags! We always want what we don't have, hair-wise - as a child with almost white, very fine hair I desperately wanted dark curls. It's darker and curlier now, so I guess the wishing paid off like 10% or something

I feel so much better for a good long sleep

*huggles everyone*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*runz in*

Really busy this weekend. Lee and Joel are staying over. Mike and Suz are over helping me take lots of stuff to the dump and move other stuff around. Not sure when I'll be back.

*hugs everyone*

*runz back out*

Comment

*runs in, crying and flailing, and basically a huge MESS*

Something AWFUL has happened to my HAIR!

I'm never trusting anybody with it again! *sobs*

EDIT: At least Cags has pretty hair. *hugs*
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Love the hair Cags! (Both ways are very lovely. )

*hugs Jumble* Hope you have fun.

I'm soooo dying for a vacation. You know one where you actually like leave your town/city/state.

Edit- Aww Wendy! *massive huggles*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                            *comes into the thread feeling better, still have a headache, but much better*

I suffered a minor concussion last night, not from my husband, though we did have a lot of "fun" when he came home. Locks work great, btw. My hubby was nice enough to tell me to go out and have fun by playing volleyball. Let's just say that I went for a block and the guy across from me spiked the hardest ball I have ever felt and it hit me right between the eyes. I dropped like a sack of potatoes. It nearly knocked me out. It took awhile for me to get my bearings back. I am still feeling the after affects, but I'm a lot better than I was this morning.

Thank you Jumble and Cags for your concerns and your comments on FB.

Bree, glad you haven't had a migraine in awhile. Keeps fingers crossed. Also, nice job on the MW artwork. Keep working with textures, because you are doing a great job. Have fun with Charmaine this weekend.
                            Ouch! Poor (((Nik)))! Hope you're better today. Glad you had fun with the hubby too.

I did not get a migraine yesterday either. I am still getting the normal headaches everyday, which I can handle, but no migraines. I am almost afraid to think that the new combo of meds is working (and maybe I'll get lucky and it will take away the headaches altogether). I don't want to jinx things

Textures are my new obsession.

As for Charmaine, she got in late last night and has a terrible head cold and is currently fast asleep on the couch. The cold meds knocked her out. I still have my ear infection so I doubt we're going to have the kind of fun that you and your hubby had. but I am just glad to have her home for a day. She leaves again tomorrow for Minnesota. She's decided to start looking for another job. She won't give this one up unless she finds something better but she will definitely look. We've only seen each other a total of 5 days in the last four weeks. That takes its toll on both of us.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                            HUGGGGGG FESSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!

*ruz and hugs everyone whilst spreading germs* :-D
                            Since I am likely to catch Charmaine's cold I don't care that you are spreading germs all over me so *hugs* for you.

*ssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...img_1712-1.jpg
                            Is it bad that instead of looking at Joe I am looking at his bookshelf to see if I can figure out what books he has?

Random thought: Do you think Joe wood come visit us for a few minutes if I asked him super-nicely? Say...for my birthday? *daydreamz*

spoiler for space

Spoiler:
                            Woohoo1: Welcome Mr. Mallozzi! You are AWESOME!
                            Woohoo2: Not as Awesome as Martin. Martin is the awesomest.
                            Woohoo3: What about Martin's jacket?
                            Woohoo2: No jacket. Just Martin.
                            Woohoo4: Nekkid Martin! Yay!
                            Woohoo1: NO! No nekkid Martin! Joe is here visiting us! Say hi!
                            Joe: Er...hi...?
                            Woohoo1: *sigh*
                            Woohoo4: So no one is nekkid??!!
                            Woohoos 1-3: NO!!
                            Joe: I was really just...
                            Woohoo2: Joe, how is The Marting?
                            Joe: I mean, it's LJ's birthday, right, so...
                            Woohoo1: *bounces on couch*
                            LJ: *runz into thread nekkid* It's my BIRTHDAY! WOOHOOD!
                            Joe: Um...

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            *runz in*
                            *huggles icky Bree* But again, not too closely. Farmville, just play and learn, play and learn. It all starts to make sense after you've killed a few dozen crops! ;-)
                            so... highlighted hair is very, umm, highlighted...and my niece also decided to, er, give her new GHD curling tongs an outing... :-o

My normal hair:
                            Spoiler:
                            http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Majikthize/Forum%20uploads/23599_10150118940820402_642305401_1.jpg

My "new" hair (until I wash it and it's straight again)
                            Spoiler:
                            http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Majikthize/Forum%20uploads/P3120011.jpg

No, I wasn't drunk; my eyes just kind of point two different ways all by themselves. :-S

*hugs* Cags (from a distance )

I like the new look!

Interestingly enough your "old style" is what my new style looks like only a little shorter. I hated my old style and love my new one so I guess the grass is always greener isn't it?

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                            This is just too funny not to quote. *Imitates Wheezie's voice from Dragon Tales.* (What? I have a niece.) LOVE IT!!
                            I can guess which woohoo is which. Hehe. None are me, for I am not that funny or random.
                            Valerie, you'll just have to settle for being sweet. After all, you are the one who leaves cookies and hot chocolate for everyone.

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
                            *peeks in*

Hi :-) Apologies for another long absence :-o Not much to say except that I'm thinking about trying to make the 2011 Sanctuary con. Whether or not Damian's there. Rather drastic action for me :-P Anyway, guess I should be going! *hugs everyone* :-D

*ducks back out*
                            *waves hello and goodbye to Teal'c

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Morning

Wow, love the new hair Cags! We always want what we don't have, hair-wise - as a child with almost white, very fine hair I desperately wanted dark curls. It's darker and curlier now, so I guess the wishing paid off like 10% or something

I feel so much better for a good long sleep

*huggles everyone*
                            Glad you're better Josi *hugs*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            *runz in*

Really busy this weekend. Lee and Joel are staying over. Mike and Suz are over helping me take lots of stuff to the dump and move other stuff around. Not sure when I'll be back.

*hugs everyone*

*runz back out*
                            I swear I actually heard a whooshing sound when I read this!
                            Have fun Jumble...I think.

*hugs everyone needing them*

I am off to try and figure out Farmville and then play with textures.

EDIT: (((((Wendy)))) for bad hair experience.
                            sigpic

Comment

*runs in still happy dancing*

*hugs Wendy* What's happened hun??

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better today Josi, hope you are going to have/are having a nice relaxing weekend

*hugs Amanda* I wood love to go away too, this cold weather is really starting to tick me off now! Dave and I had been discussing going away in May but not sure what kind of holiday I'll be able to get from this new job now. Plus I have to take about 4 days off for Vancouver. We'll see !

And Nik, sorry I missed it yesterday but just noticed about your concussion. Ouch! Hope you're feeling better today? *hugs*

Dave and I went to see some jousting at the Royal Armouries today and what a treat! I don't know if any of you guys have ever had the chance to see any jousting but it really is as fun to watch as you think! I'd really recommend it, especially for kids as the ones there seemed to be loving it!

Comment

My hair! My hair!

OMG. I had split ends but I couldn't afford to go the hairdresser and it's my brothers wedding on Saturday. My sister is actually really good at cutting hair so she offered to do it, and I agreed because she's done it before with no problem whatsoever.

Except this time, she was busy laughing and being giggly, she didn't listen to my "don't cut it short, just trim it" thing and it's just above my shoulders... from being as long as it was. I'm devastated. And it doesn't look so good because for it to be that short, it needs to be styled.

I'm now sitting here with hot rollers in my hair and trying to pretend it will look pretty for next weekend.

*sobs*

I don't have a lot of things about me that I love. Aside from my legs... it's my HAIR! MY HAIR!
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X