I'm snuggled in my blankey
    his name is Martin Wood.
    He's really soft and non allergic
    he's warm and still smells good.

When my feet are cold he warms them
    when I'm sad he's comforting
    And when I'm feeling ickybah
    he's my favoritest thing!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*imagines*

Cute poem Nad

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        *imagines*

Cute poem Nad
        Cute. Yes. That's the way!
        *nods*
        Who needs the image of the PTB of choice doing the tango, getting used as toy boy or spanker?
        If the world was seen trough fluffy glasses, the sun wood shine every day!
        *riuns trough a field of lavender*

More broccoli!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Cute. Yes. That's the way!
          *nods*
          Who needs the image of the PTB of choice doing the tango, getting used as toy boy or spanker?
          If the world was seen trough fluffy glasses, the sun wood shine every day!
          *riuns trough a field of lavender*

More broccoli!
          Absolutely right Nad

I'd settle for having Martin as my blanket, and the sun wood definitely shine all day

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Absolutely right Nad

I'd settle for having Martin as my blanket, and the sun wood definitely shine all day
            Again with the ''''...
            The - guy makes a fluffy world seem icky. I'm sooo confused as to what your intentions are, madam. *shakes head*

sigpic

Comment

*giggles at Nad's poem*

sigpic

Comment

...Is it just me, or does the word ''spanking'' and all variations of said word make evenings on this thread slow?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  ...Is it just me, or does the word ''spanking'' and all variations of said word make evenings on this thread slow?
                  Wow that sends my imagination running off in a million different directions

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    Wow that sends my imagination running off in a million different directions
                    *sighs*
                    Yeah well.

I think that proofs my point.

sigpic

Comment

Off to bed fair Woohoos. Sleep well one and all !

Comment

Nad

I suppose people don't know what to say after that!

Sleep well, Sarai!
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*runs through thread nekkid*

ROFL Nad!!
                          I still prefer gutter

I'm trying to install Stargate: Resistance but my computer is not cooperating
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*Hugs yessica for computer not working*

I NEED HELP! I cannot remember the name of this one song, or you sings it, or most of the words. Anyone want to take a crack at what I do remember?

"Lucky to be, in love with my best friend!
                            Lucky to have it, with my best friend
                            lucky to be coming home, again."

Or something like that. Does anyone know the name of this song??
                            sigpic

Comment

*flops on bed*

golly, new towns are exhausting!!! I had several expensive car dramas today...you know, road worthiness tests, licence changing, registration changing, insurance, blah blah blah...urgh Not to mention furniture, uni stuff, lease agreements...snooooooooooozy

*snuggles in with Martin and Joe to read tales of the Woohoos's days*

Oh, and Nad! LOVED the poem
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                                *Hugs yessica for computer not working*

I NEED HELP! I cannot remember the name of this one song, or you sings it, or most of the words. Anyone want to take a crack at what I do remember?

"Lucky to be, in love with my best friend!
                                Lucky to have it, with my best friend
                                lucky to be coming home, again."

Or something like that. Does anyone know the name of this song??
                                That would be the song "Lucky" by Jason Mraz, featuring Colby Callait. A truly wonderful song. And now I have it running through my head...

*sings*
                                I keep you with me in my heart
                                You make it easier
                                when life gets hard
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X