The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Well that can't be the reason they think I'm younger, I'm neither short nor adorable
    Must be behaviour, then.

Oh me too! Can't wait to hear Sarai's version of what I did or didn't do
    ...and the ''did not, did too'' discussions!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*bounces in*

*squees at Bekki's con report* So exciting, so glad you had an awesome time! We are totally not jealous, honestly Can't wait to hear all the rest and see your photos

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      And just send an email to my teacher asking her for a "proficiency statement" that my English is good enough to attend the uni in the USA. She was willing to do it but couldn't promise to be on time...come on...she got two weeks to write a simple letter. I could do it in once sentence "Jann's english is good enough but the thing you should worry about it her sanity. "
      Ah, just ask any of us - we'll all say your English is way good enough You understand all of us, after all

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Oh Bekki how jealous I am of thee! Can't beeeelieve you got to sit next to Dan, I'm just flabbergasted. You did get some photos right?? Did he talk to you at all?? And of course he had his shirt off - why woodn't he !!! Can't wait for the full report, I'm on tenterhooks!

((((Sarai))))

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      *munches cereal* you're only old enough to be my mom, Jumble.
      And mine too Seeing as I think I'm almost exactly the same age as your son anyway

Hmmm. Well you could ask Oma, Cags, Sarai or Josiane for a personal reference if they're doubtful.

*thinks*

Uh, well maybe not
      *joins Sarai in raising eyebrow*

Woohood!!!! So excited for you!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*flops into thread*

So...I'm thinking of organizing my room...I've been..meh...the past few days and figure that would help!

of course the day I decide to do this is when I feel a cold coming on (I'm wheezing )

But yay I only have Wednesday and Friday and then I have spring break for a week, yay!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          *bounces in*

*squees at Bekki's con report* So exciting, so glad you had an awesome time! We are totally not jealous, honestly Can't wait to hear all the rest and see your photos

Ah, just ask any of us - we'll all say your English is way good enough You understand all of us, after all

((((Sarai))))

And mine too Seeing as I think I'm almost exactly the same age as your son anyway

*joins Sarai in raising eyebrow*

Woohood!!!! So excited for you!
          I really don't feel like I could be your Mum

Speaking of Rob, the RAF sent him to the Faulklands yesterday. He's promised to be nice to the penguins

*still bouncing*

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *feels young*

*sucks thumb, grabs her Martin teddy and sits in corner watching Elmo*
            I'm 19 too! *sits with Jann*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Oooh! Ladies talking AGE! How women's day is that huh?
            I'm 23.
            ...Just making a statement of that.

As to on line people thinking I'm older or younger... I haven't a clue.
            In RL a lot of people think I'm younger because I'm short and adorable
            Me too!! (except I don't think I'm adorable)

Yay for Ryan and Chris in SE!!!!!!! *runs through thread nekkid*

I can't wait to see all the pics
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Martin picspam thunk alert.

Been sick all day, trip to NY was called off. This is waht I do when I am bored. Made some screencaps from my Sanctuary DVD

BTW-I do have the much larger versions of these pix if anyone wants them. I made them smaller to fit here.
              sigpic

Comment

*gets the water bucket ready to revive Jumble*

Niiiice pics Bree! and *hugs* for feeling sick
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  *gets the water bucket ready to revive Jumble*

Niiiice pics Bree! and *hugs* for feeling sick
                  Thanks Josi

Actually it's another headache, which I am used to but the noise of NY wood have been too much for me. I didn't want to go anyway so in a weird way I'm glad for the headache.
                  sigpic

Comment

*starts writing eulogy for when Jumble dies of thunk*
                    sigpic

Comment

Ooookaaaaay.........

*picks self up off the floor*

Bree can you pm me the larger versions of the third and fourth pics please? Your screencaps are so much better than mine

*lays back down on the floor in anticipation*

Hey, it'll save me getting bruised when she sends the largers versions

And have you ever heard the term 'psychosomatic' ?

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        I'm 19 too! *sits with Jann*
                        *high fives* Don't you worry about the two-zero thingy though...it freaks me out! Do people then expect us to behave like...*gasp* adults?

As for how old RL people see me...it depends on how good they know me. People who don't know me(teachers who just got me, guests in the restaurant I work, some family members I don't care about etc.) usually think I'm 21 or so also new classmates usually think I'm older but that's because I'm one of the youngest people in my class(only one person younger than me)...
                        On the other hand you have the people who know me and they all say I'm around 5 years old
                        sigpic

Comment

adults?? I don't know this word
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Ooookaaaaay.........

*picks self up off the floor*

Bree can you pm me the larger versions of the third and fourth pics please? Your screencaps are so much better than mine

*lays back down on the floor in anticipation*

Hey, it'll save me getting bruised when she sends the largers versions

And have you ever heard the term 'psychosomatic' ?
                            'psychosomatic'-meaning Bree did not want to go to NY so Bree developed a migraine to avoid it. I looked it up in the dictionary and I swear that's what it sad The migraine was very real but you could be right about the cause. I was stressing big time about going.

The pix are on their way so if we don't hear from Jumble for awhile we'll know she's...um...busy.
                            sigpic

Comment

*sigh* I wish I were still 19. Things were all so simple back then.

*huggles Bree for the nasty migraine*
                              sigpic

Comment

19 and simple? Don't you remember all our teen problems?

Doing good on school, work enough so you can pay for your extracurricular activities(sports, going out, birthdays), finding a guy, getting settled, moving out...

On the other side...I'm lovin' it!*relaxes and lays back*

but I can't wait for the moment that I'm done with uni and finally do what I learned for all those years!

*huggles Bree for migraine* I would sooo want to go to NY. Can I go instead of you?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X