Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Awesome.

I wonder if Martin ever thinks: ''Hey... ''WooHoo'' matches my last name... that's kind of cool...''

Thank you!
    *Happy dances for the banner*

Unlikely I think........ unless......he's come across this thread, in which case I bet he smiles to himself everytime he hears 'WooHoo!'

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Unlikely I think........ unless......he's come across this thread, in which case I bet he smiles to himself everytime he hears 'WooHoo!'
      *sigh*
      In that case he might even feel honoured to have a thread, festival and group of fangurls named after him...

WoodNight!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Awesome letter Nad

Oh you're going to bed early... *looks at clock* No no, it's me. It's not early at all. It's only taken me all night to make something on PS. There's a reason I don't do chaallenges often.

*frets about snow* Jumble you have to go out and melt it with a hairdryer if necessary, before Friday.
        I forgot all about your hill. It's rather flat here, y'know, that's why they built that planey takey offy thing just up the road. I forget there's hilly bits too.
        Snowing here too now and settling which is almost unheard of. Only about an inch though. I'm sort of hoping it gets thicker because that means they'll close the airport and I'll get a day of peace from the planes tomorrow and Benjabubs and I can go make snowmen tomorrow.
        Poor Charles has to be in work at 6am to make his contribution to controlling our wonderful capital's transport system. If this goes anything like last February, I would not be surprised if they recall all the buses by mid morning and he's thumb twidddling half the day.

*huggles Amanda* It's horrrible leetting people down. But you know now and won't take on too much again. Don't ever be afraid to say no, or to speak up early on if you know you've taken on too much.

Josi, what a lovely picture! Come and take some for me... if you can find anythign pretty to take.

Hmm, I promised LJ some more DB didn't I...

*runz off the PB*

Any other requests while I am at it? I appear to have rather a lot of half dressed thunky men lolling all over my PC files.

Back soon.
        sigpic

Comment

*waits patiently*

sigpic

Comment

*sigh*
            In that case he might even feel honoured to have a thread, festival and group of fangurls named after him...

WoodNight!
            I hope so

WoodNight *hugs*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Awesome letter Nad

Oh you're going to bed early... *looks at clock* No no, it's me. It's not early at all. It's only taken me all night to make something on PS. There's a reason I don't do chaallenges often.

*frets about snow* Jumble you have to go out and melt it with a hairdryer if necessary, before Friday.
            I forgot all about your hill. It's rather flat here, y'know, that's why they built that planey takey offy thing just up the road. I forget there's hilly bits too.
            Snowing here too now and settling which is almost unheard of. Only about an inch though. I'm sort of hoping it gets thicker because that means they'll close the airport and I'll get a day of peace from the planes tomorrow and Benjabubs and I can go make snowmen tomorrow.
            Poor Charles has to be in work at 6am to make his contribution to controlling our wonderful capital's transport system. If this goes anything like last February, I would not be surprised if they recall all the buses by mid morning and he's thumb twidddling half the day.
            Well it's settling here alright, but it has at least stopped falling.... for now Unless it all melts by Friday (without the desperate measure of a hairdryer ) I think we might have to cancel It's ok, I'll get the vid done somehow, even if I have to ring you (or the other lady ) and get some help that way.

Hmm, I promised LJ some more DB didn't I...

*runz off the PB*

Any other requests while I am at it? I appear to have rather a lot of half dressed thunky men lolling all over my PC files.

Back soon.
            *cough* Whose thread is this, remind me?

Comment

don't worry, Jumble, Cags was just going to PM me the pics.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                don't worry, Jumble, Cags was just going to PM me the pics.
                I know, I was just using it as an excuse to post some Martin pics

Had a good day? How's Lizzie?

Comment

Awesome letter Nad Loooooooove it*giggles*

Mmmmm....*sees dirty Martin* Me likey...let me lick make him clean again

*runs through thread using old duvet as cape*
                  sigpic

Comment

I know, I was just using it as an excuse to post some Martin pics

Had a good day? How's Lizzie?
                    Okay day. Lizzie is a bit croupy, coughs once in a while, but nothing major for now.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Okay day. Lizzie is a bit croupy, coughs once in a while, but nothing major for now.
                      That's good

Well I reckon I'm going to be shovelling snow tomorrow, so I'd better try and get some sleep

WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

Edit: Isn't it about time Joe realized that it's 2010 already?

Comment

Woodnight Jumble.

LJ, PM coming your way...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          I don't mind the larking about a bit, but there are one or two combinations on commentaries that just drive me mental. PDL and Gary Jones, love 'em though I do, I just can't listen to for more than five minutes. PDL with the right other person/s can be ok. At the other end, you get the ones who are all technical. The Grace commentary was a huge disapointment to me because, while I know it was a lot of techhy stuff in the episode to mention (and beautiful it was too) there was almost no mention/ speculation whatsoever of what on earth was going on in the actual story - I like to hear the stories about how they fleshed out X scene or cut X line or changed this or that... or even what the commentators opinion on what a certain scene meant. I think that's why I like Martin best; because he does give you all of that and the technical, and has a bit of a laugh without being overly crude. And he always allows the others to talk, or prompts them too. He's a great facillitator.
                          Which is probably why his with AT are amongst the absolute best. Because they both do that.

Comment

Cags....wouldn't you send a few piccies to me too? *bats eyelashes* Just asking...me is curious!
                            sigpic

Comment

... and by association, it's Martin's fault

Sure you can

Oh, and I corrected your post where you missed out a word
                              Will send the pic ASAP and I can't believe I left that part out!

Um...
                              I'm so obvious...
                              *blinks*

EDIT: If they get Booth thunkage, I get openly JY squeeage!
                              Everyone needs to squee about someone. *LOL*

*waves to Josiane*

I just popped down to Sainsbugs to grab a few essentials, just in case the weather gets really bad, and.............. the shelves were EMPTY Not a slice of bread to be had, although I didn't actually want any but still, it was a bit of a shock to find virtually nothing in the shop! I guess the threat of 25cm of snow tonight has made everyone panic-buy
                              That happens here in Connecticut all of the time. Even if there is only going to be a few inches people clear the shelves of all essentials such as bread, milk and eggs. This is a result of the blizzard of 1978 which took us by surprise (it was supposed to flurries) and left most of New England stranded for a week. Now people overreact to even the possibility of more than an inch or two of the white stuff.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              So you know that procrastination thing that I always do? Remember how I said one day it would get my in trouble....yeah...it did.

I had to skip one of the secret santa exchanges in LJ, and of course I'm feeling so guilty about it because today was the last day and of course my muse completely and utterly *died* and I wait till the last day to message the mod about it and she's obviously ticked...or at least she sounded like it. I had signed up really late so I got one that no one had gotten...and it was for a smutty fic...and I can't write smutty fic...I was going to try but...

Anywho the guilt is *so* getting to me. *sighs*

*hugs woohoos because*
                              *huggles Amanda*

Ah, you make it look so beautiful

We've got over a foot of it now, and still falling. I just hope the schools are closed tomorrow and Thursday, I really don't want to drive in it

I know, I know, I'm a killjoy But really, it's no fun on the school run with three children in the car It's scary.
                              I have exactly two car accidents and both times I was hit by another car driving to fast in the snow.

Cross posting from the Ship Thread, because I get spanked when I do not :

<snip to save space>
                              *LOL*
                              sigpic

Comment

Well ye-es..... but actually, what fascinates me about The Hive commentary as much as listening to his voice for an uninterrupted 44 minutes, is that he gives so much detail about everything about the ep, and explains it so I can actually understand it

No Jann, no transcipt, I doubt we'll get one. Wood you be able to remember anything clearly after talking to Martin all of them?

Hmmmm. Weather discussion on the tv. The UK is facing the worst winter in over 100 years. Loads of schools closed from Cornwall (south) right up to the top of Scotland. Gas supplies and oil (for central heating and cooking) running out and the oil lorries can't get through anyway. Many roads are impassable. Almost the whole of the UK has had severe weather warnings for snow and ice over the next few days. Central South (where I am ) is going to be worst hit.

*considers retiring to bed for the duration*

*considers alternative places to snuggle*

Just went back to have a look at some stuff I missed while at work and noticed pix of Martin wearing shades. Ar you trying to tempt me Jumble? You know I can't resist making artworks of Martin wearing shades.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X