• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*walks in*

Hey Wooooooo........

*sees DB and DD*

*dies*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*throws blanket over Amanda*

Yeah. She does that sometimes.
      sigpic

Comment

By the way, on the whole Joe front, I noticed this in the blog a couple of days ago:

Winst writes: “Does this relationship news somehow help to explain the whole somewhat secretive…Brie is just “visiting” situation?”

Answer: Ah, you see – the pieces of the puzzle all come together with the final reveal. Now THAT’S good writing!
        This could mean he's serious, I guess...

-----

On a different note...

A Song Upon The Experience Of Working On Sanctuary.
        (Sung By Martin...Wood, Damian, And Robin Dunne.)
        (Inspired By This.)

All: We work, work, work, work, work, work, work from dawn till dusk till dawn;
        We work, work, work, work, work, work, work, how long can it go on?
        Damian: I long to glue my laptop shut,
        Robin Dunne: And I'm sick of Martin...Wood's 'and CUT!'
        Martin...Wood: What, who me? (What, who me?)
        I don't see. (I don't see.)
        Do I bother somebody?
        All: We work, work, work, work, work, work, work for fans across the land,
        We work, work, work, work, work, work, work, though nothing goes as planned.
        Martin...Wood: We had to sell our stun-gun prop,
        Robin Dunne: And I think my mullet was a flop,
        Damian: And I thought they'd wreck my dear ragtop...
        All: But it's still such fun to work!
        Last edited by Teal'c_PI; 04 January 2010, 06:23 PM.
        sigpic
        ~the guitarists~

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
          <zip>
          On a different note...

A Song Upon The Experience Of Working On Sanctuary.
          (Sung By Martin...Wood, Damian, And Robin Dunne.)
          (Inspired By This.)

All: We work, work, work, work, work, work, work from dawn till dusk till dawn;
          We work, work, work, work, work, work, work, how long can it go on?
          Damian: I long to glue my laptop shut,
          Robin Dunne: And I'm sick of Martin...Wood's 'and CUT!'
          Martin...Wood: What, who me? (What, who me?)
          I don't see. (I don't see.)
          Do I bother somebody?
          All: We work, work, work, work, work, work, work for fans across the land,
          We work, work, work, work, work, work, work, though nothing goes as planned.
          Martin...Wood: We had to sell our stun-gun prop,
          Robin Dunne: And I think my mullet was a flop,
          Damian: And I thought they'd wreck my dear ragtop...
          All: But it's still such fun to work!
          Love it!
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*runz in grinning manically*

It's snowing!!!!!!!!!

Just to add to the excitement, the Infant and Junior Schools are closed, but High School is open
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

It's snowing!!!!!!!!!

Just to add to the excitement, the Infant and Junior Schools are closed, but High School is open
              Ah, that's where it went, finally

Glad you've got some at last

Comment

Ooops! Joe got a booboo!

Typical man, no idea when he last had a Tetanus jab Typical woman, Fondy knew exactly

Comment

Morning Woohoos!

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Cags, you're streeeeeetching the page with those pics of......... whoever he is.........

Ooops sorry. I missed that yesterday. They didn't strech my screen here.

I've spoilered them just in case, although we moved off the page now.

More stuff I found in my PB

<snipped for laziness of cant'-be-bothtered-to-remove-IMG-tags-this-is-easier-ness>

Oh my! The chocolate bunnies made me wet myself.

*snurches those*

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  *walks in*

Hey Wooooooo........

*sees DB and DD*

*dies*
                  *checks Amanda's pulse.*

It's ok folks. She's just hyperventilating. She''l be fine. Quick, someone post a picture of a goat or something. Surely she can't thunk a goat?

It's snowing!!!!!!!!!

Yay! I thought we'd had some here this morning but I think it's just a very heavy frost (no doubt killing off my strawberry plants ) or at most a very light dusting. Benjabubs looked out the window and said. "Mummy, it's snowed. Can we put our mittens and hat and scarf on and go out and play?"
                  Err... no! (When it snows for real I will let him).
                  sigpic

Comment

Yay for snow Oma....we still got lots of it in here too...if you want some...just ask

Poor Joe for his ouchy! ((((Joe))))
                    sigpic

Comment

Ooooh! Funnies!
                      I LOL'd.
                      (And snurched the ickybah picture thingy Cags posted )

*hugs Joe for booboo* Someone needs to kiss and make it all beter.

*hugs WooHoos*

Listened to the podcast (Untill one at night, I was going to bed when jumble pointed out it was up...). Really wished Martin was there, as much as I loved the goofing off, I hoped to hear some more insights on certain scenes...
                      But.
                      Spoiler:
                      I loved that they did talk about the music in the end. And about a certain actor who is awesome. *nods*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Ooooh! Funnies!
                        I LOL'd.

*hugs WooHoos*

Listened to the podcast (Untill one at night, I was going to bed when jumble pointed out it was up...). Really wished Martin was there, as much as I loved the goofing off, I hoped to hear some more insights on certain scenes...
                        But.
                        Spoiler:
                        I loved that they did talk about the music in the end. And about a certain actor who is awesome. *nods*
                        *waves to Nad*

I know it's really bad of me, but if Martin isn't on the podcommentary I turn it off

Much as I admire Damian for his awesome writing and imagination, I really can't stand his constant goofing off. And without Martin there to get things back on topic, no thanks I know these are meant to be fun and are not the ones being done for the dvds, but it wood have been nice (for me at least) to have them talk a little more about the ep.

*scuttles off before DK fans hurl rotten tomatoes*
                        Last edited by Jumble; 05 January 2010, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Good morning woohoos! I'm off to work soon but checking this thread first thing in the morning has become an addiction. It's all Jumbles fault.

It's snowing!!!!!!!!!

Glad you got your snow Oma.

Ooops! Joe got a booboo!

Typical man, no idea when he last had a Tetanus jab Typical woman, Fondy knew exactly
                          Poor Joe. I'm sure someone will come along to hug and kiss it better.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Ooooh! Funnies!
                          I LOL'd.

*hugs WooHoos*

But.
                          Spoiler:
                          See I told ya!

In Re of spoilered part that actor woodn't happen to have the initials JY wood he?

Jumble you are definitely an influence on me BTW-I am working on sekrit challenge can I send U a rough draft for some advice/critism? *makes puppy eyes*
                          sigpic

Comment

*waves to Nad*

I know it's really bad of me, but if Martin isn't on the podcommentary I turn it off

Much as I admire Damian for his awesome writing and imagination, I really can't stand his constant goofing off. And without Martin there to get things back on topic, no thanks I know these are meant to be fun and are not the ones being done for the dvds, it wood have been nice (for me) to have them a little more about the ep.

*scuttles off before DK fans hurl rotten tomaties*
                            *waves back*

I have to say that I almost did the same.
                            They did mention that they didn't have 'dad' there to make them stop goofing off. Amanda tried to at times... The podcast made me smile, but I did hope to hear more ep related comments as well. I mean, the DVD'd take time and the ep is still in my system now. The JY fangurling made it ok-ish for me. I'm easy like that. And I like listening to AT anyway.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                              Good morning woohoos! I'm off to work soon but checking this thread first thing in the morning has become an addiction. It's all Jumbles fault.
                              ... and by association, it's Martin's fault

Jumble you are definitely a good influence on me BTW-I am working on sekrit challenge can I send U a rough draft for some advice/critism? *makes puppy eyes*
                              Sure you can

Oh, and I corrected your post where you missed out a word

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                                In Re of spoilered part that actor woodn't happen to have the initials JY wood he?
                                Um...
                                I'm so obvious...
                                *blinks*

EDIT: If they get Booth thunkage, I get openly JY squeeage!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X