The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Yes. APA tells me that with the New Year come new and better karma. Here's hoping, for all of us!

EDIT: And I forgot to properly express myself. I must gush the following: JOE!!!! JOEJOEJOEJOEJOE!!!! *jumps up and down*

Bet you wish you were Christine

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Bet you wish you were Christine
      Life can be so cruel. *Sigh* "...handsomer in real life than I was in my pictures." Yeah, I believe it! *deep siiiiiigh*
      sigpic

Comment

I'm officially a fan of the sweater. Hubbahubba!

sigpic

Comment

*sings* Jenn loves Alan, Jenn loves Alan, Jenn loves Alan!
          You should have seen the happy dance I did when I learned he was writing for Sanctuary. Seriously. Ask APA....

Comment

Has everyone read Jenn's latest S/J ficlet? If you haven't, you should!

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
            You should have seen the happy dance I did when I learned he was writing for Sanctuary. Seriously. Ask APA....
            LOL! Well, when one finds a good writer, one becomes very loyal! (I know I do!)
            sigpic

Comment

Just a quick fly by to say Happy New Year and Happy 11th Day of Martinmas!

Hope 2010 will bring good health and happiness to all, not to mention the opportunity to meet MW or at least be able to celebrate his birthday this year.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

* dances in (fully clothed) Don't want to startle the Woohoos! *

Happy 11th Day of Martinmas!

*huggles all the Woohoos with extra ones for the ones who need it most*

For the first time in probably a decade I'll be out and about celebrating New Years! Not sure how it happened that I'm not babysitting or sitting alone in front of the TV but I think I'll make the most of it, have a rare glass or two, and toast in the new year with glee.

Can I just tell you that I'm so loving this? It gives me a new appreciation for the masterful work that's been done to bring us some of the best moments on tv ever.

Happy New Year (a little year) to all my friends here! I hope that 2010 brings us good health and a year filled with unexpected good surprises to keep us smiling.

*twirls back out to go find something to wear*
                sigpic

Comment

*softly happy dances* sitting next to a christmas tree that is going bald...aka with every movement I make it feels like another ball is falling out of it(and hundreds of needles)

Just finished dinner...mmmmm...Gourmet (dutch thing) so good!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm just off to my sister's, so Happy New Year everyone!!!

Hope you all enjoy your celebrations, whatever kind they may be, and see you all in 2010!!!

*squishy huggles everyone*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*squishy huggles Jumble and Cags*
                      You mustn't feel guilty Jann If it wasn't for people telling us about good things happening to them those of us that have been unlucky wood feel like giving up completely

And just think how depressing this thread wood have been without you, Bekki and Amanda celebrating your achievements and amusing us with your boy troubles

*huggles*
                      Happy to be an amusement!

2009 for me...was weird... So I graduated High School, started college, the last quarter of 2009...wasn't good at all (mehness). But on the bright side, I met all of you wonderful people this year! *huggles you all* And I grew as a person because of it, as well as learned Photoshop and how to write better!

Happy New Year!!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I'm officially a fan of the sweater. Hubbahubba!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...k/img_7466.jpg
                        Ok, I've got to ask this even though I know it's probably a dumb question

What's with the finger action in that pic? It seems to appear often

*huggles Estrela, Josiane and EH-T* Happy New Year to you too

Comment

*huggles Estrela and EH-T* Happy New Year to you too
                          He's a woohoo in disguise!

Peace sign and all of that...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*huggles Estrela, Josiane and EH-T* Happy New Year to you too
                            It's pretty much the official pose for the Japanese. He doesn't do it because he's seeking peace (though, I'm sure he'd be in favor of world peace), he does it cuz it's Japanese. And because he knows I like looking at his hand. heeheehee
                            sigpic

Comment

It's pretty much the official pose for the Japanese. He doesn't do it because he's seeking peace (though, I'm sure he'd be in favor of world peace), he does it cuz it's Japanese. And because he knows I like looking at his hand. heeheehee

Oh. Well that makes more sense. And here I was thinking it was some not-so-secret wish at being 22 again.

I'm glad you asked Jumble. I was too embarassed to.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                He's a woohoo in disguise!

Peace sign and all of that...
                                I wondered about that........

....... but obviously I was wrong Your explanation makes more sense, because of course he does it entirely for your benefit

It's a good thing you can read his secret signs to you LJ, otherwise he'd have to come right and out and be obvious, which wood be soooo unfair on the rest of us

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                                Oh. Well that makes more sense. And here I was thinking it was some not-so-secret wish at being 22 again.

I'm glad you asked Jumble. I was too embarassed to.
                                Comes a point where I just think, ok, I really want to know, so I'm just gonna have to look stoopid and ask

Comment

Working...
                                X