The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    It forced me to go back to bed as well I still didn't sleep until nearly 6am
    Ditto...although I woke up at 1 pm...I even slept through all the noise that the fireworks are making.
    Atm they even set up a party tent at the other side of the street. Wacko.

You don't want Lee? He has the sexiest voice........... well no, not quite the sexiest

You're welcome to Alan, though it's too late to include him in the PTB 12 days
    Nah...I want Shep in the end but I need a PTB for every aspect. One for directing, one for writing(or more), one for ...talking... etc.

You're going out after midnight but can't stay out too late?
    Don't make fun of me But yes, it's true...I just have to go to one party I've been invited to. All the others are in the big city and those are just too far for me since if I wood go there the first opportunity back home wood be 6 am

A couple of years ago I spent New Year's Eve in Glasgow city centre, that was fun! Kissing policemen and trying not to freeze to death Hey, it's a Hogmannay tradition! That's one tradition I was happy to join in with
    It's fun though I love New Years kisses!
    sigpic

Comment

.... who is back-up for Bubu.......... who is back-up for Shep.....

Honestly Jann, what exactly are you doing to these guys that they need so many back-ups?

Bubu is Shep's back up.

What I do to them? *whistles innocent* I am just a very demanding woman
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Ditto...although I woke up at 1 pm...I even slept through all the noise that the fireworks are making.
        Atm they even set up a party tent at the other side of the street. Wacko.

Nah...I want Shep in the end but I need a PTB for every aspect. One for directing, one for writing(or more), one for ...talking... etc.

Don't make fun of me But yes, it's true...I just have to go to one party I've been invited to. All the others are in the big city and those are just too far for me since if I wood go there the first opportunity back home wood be 6 am

It's fun though I love New Years kisses!
        Nobody's claimed Damian yet *looks around for TPI*

Sounds like a lot of fun planned to tonight where you are Have fun!

Comment

*runs through*

Happy 11th Day of Martinmas
          sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos!

Happy 11th Day Of Martinmas!

I was wondering where exactly on this thread you were expecting to find pics of Michael Shanks

I can send you some pics if you like
            If I beg, can you pretty please send me some shorty Martin... I mean in his shorts... or any funky trousers actually, since I have an ikkle video project.
            Actually I might try for actual video footage but will need static pics too.

Pretty please with a glass of Merlot on top.

You're welcome, use them wisely

Where is LJ? Haven't seen her for a day or two
            I was wondering that? I know she was poorly though. *huggles LJ wherever you are.

Happy New Year to all far enough East of GMT to be celebrating right now... Bekki, Tanie...

Hmm, where'd those MQs go?

TPI, Fab icons and sprites. Love them.

Jumble, I am with you on wanting to see the back of 2009. It's just been a horrible year all round - not just for me and you but for almost everyone I know. I just want it over with and I want 2010 to be Awesome in a really great way for everyone.

And because I'm feeling all end of yeary wistful, I was listening to this earlier: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9YSaYpCI10

I'm going to be boring tonight and probably asleep as the new year rings in. Benjabubs and I have picked up a lurgy from someone *glares at niece's children* and we both got virtually no sleep last night. Charles is on dead earlys tomorrow anyway, so we'll just dose up on Medised/Night Nurse and have an early night.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              Afternoon Woohoos!

If I beg, can you pretty please send me some shorty Martin... I mean in his shorts... or any funky trousers actually, since I have an ikkle video project.
              Actually I might try for actual video footage but will need static pics too.

Pretty please with a glass of Merlot on top.
              You don't have to beg Wood it be easier for you to PYO from my PB? I'll send you the link

I was wondering that? I know she was poorly though. *huggles LJ wherever you are.
              I thought she was better now Maybe she's just busy

Jumble, I am with you on wanting to see the back of 2009. It's just been a horrible year all round - not just for me and you but for almost everyone I know. I just want it over with and I want 2010 to be Awesome in a really great way for everyone.

And because I'm feeling all end of yeary wistful, I was listening to this earlier: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9YSaYpCI10
              'What happened to us then can happen once again' Lord, I hope not

It wasn't all bad for me, just a case of sky-high highs and earth-shattering, crushing lows

I'm going to be boring tonight and probably asleep as the new year rings in. Benjabubs and I have picked up a lurgy from someone *glares at niece's children* and we both got virtually no sleep last night. Charles is on dead earlys tomorrow anyway, so we'll just dose up on Medised/Night Nurse and have an early night.
              It doesn't really matter if you're awake for New Year, it'll just start without you

Comment

You don't have to beg Wood it be easier for you to PYO from my PB? I'll send you the link

Ta muchly!

'What happened to us then can happen once again' Lord, I hope not

It wasn't all bad for me, just a case of sky-high highs and earth-shattering, crushing lows
                I think they mean the good stuff happening again in that song. Hopefully.

*huggles Jumble*

Sometimes it's hard to remember the good through all the bad, but yes, for me too there's been some lovely happy moments.

I reckon Karma owes you a fantabulously happy 2010 Jumble.

It doesn't really matter if you're awake for New Year, it'll just start without you
                Yeah, that's how I see it. I'll probably get woken up by fireworks here anyway.
                We normally make a biggish deal of new year - we go up to my best friend's and spend the year there, just my friend, her hubby brother, hubby's sister and brother in law. We drink plenty, play silly games and have good food and it's quiet but it's with the people who count. The only reason we're not this year is because Charles is working NYD for the first time in ages. It wouldn't have been the same without sister-in-law this year anyway but I feel bad for not being able to go precisely because of that. This whole Christmas has been a bit odd all round really, one way or another.
                sigpic

Comment

Ta muchly!

I think they mean the good stuff happening again in that song. Hopefully.

*huggles Jumble*

Sometimes it's hard to remember the good through all the bad, but yes, for me too there's been some lovely happy moments.

I reckon Karma owes you a fantabulously happy 2010 Jumble.
                  Hey, I probably shouldn't say it out loud for risk of cursing myself *touches Wood* (), but I really don't care about any of 2010 except for the 30th July That's where my sights are firmly fixed for now

Yeah, that's how I see it. I'll probably get woken up by fireworks here anyway.
                  We normally make a biggish deal of new year - we go up to my best friend's and spend the year there, just my friend, her hubby brother, hubby's sister and brother in law. We drink plenty, play silly games and have good food and it's quiet but it's with the people who count. The only reason we're not this year is because Charles is working NYD for the first time in ages. It wouldn't have been the same without sister-in-law this year anyway but I feel bad for not being able to go precisely because of that. This whole Christmas has been a bit odd all round really, one way or another.
                  IKWYM I did my best to ignore Christmas, and I did pretty well really, but I think tonight might be tough. It wood have been our first New Year's Eve as a couple (we were together on NYE 1993, but not actually 'together' ), the start of the year that we wood've got married, the start of a whole new life. So it's a good thing I'll be with the boys, because I'll have to keep my upper lip stiff and smile for them

*squishy hugs Cags* for those empty spaces.

Comment

*huggles Cags and Jumble tightly* I so hope that next year will be better for both of you!

I almost feel guilty saying that I think 2009 wasn't so bad for me...I mean it had it's ups and downs, but I remember mostly the ups: Going to the USA(alone) for the first time, which was for me a child dream coming true and getting my 1st year certificate...big minus...all the boy trouble ...but perhaps...with some luck...next year will be better
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      *huggles Cags and Jumble tightly* I so hope that next year will be better for both of you!

I almost feel guilty saying that I think 2009 wasn't so bad for me...I mean it had it's ups and downs, but I remember mostly the ups: Going to the USA(alone) for the first time, which was for me a child dream coming true and getting my 1st year certificate...big minus...all the boy trouble ...but perhaps...with some luck...next year will be better
                      You mustn't feel guilty Jann If it wasn't for people telling us about good things happening to them those of us that have been unlucky wood feel like giving up completely

And just think how depressing this thread wood have been without you, Bekki and Amanda celebrating your achievements and amusing us with your boy troubles

*huggles*

Comment

You mustn't feel guilty Jann If it wasn't for people telling us about good things happening to them those of us that have been unlucky wood feel like giving up completely

And just think how depressing this thread wood have been without you, Bekki and Amanda celebrating your achievements and amusing us with your boy troubles

*huggles*
                        *huggles back*

Glad to hear you think my love life is amusing

*raises glass of wine*(ignore the fact that I'm up for 4 hours and already doing that)
                        Here is to an awesome 2010
                        sigpic

Comment

Sneeking in at work *Shhh don't tell!*

(((((huggles all sad woohoos))))

(It's snowing here.)
                          *does a happy dance*
                          sigpic

Comment

*runz in...nekki*

I haven't multiquoted this much for a while, so I hope I don't mess it up.

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                            Who?

Alan McCullough?

Never heard of him.

I totally wasn't keeping him to myself, either... And certainly not since Off the Grid when I started off saying, "Whose that?" and ended with "More, please..."

Uhm...

Like I was saying...

Who?

*blinks innocently*
                            *sings* Jenn loves Alan, Jenn loves Alan, Jenn loves Alan!

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                            Happy Eleventh Day of Martinmas!! Martin Wood's second best moment:

Leaving the IMG tags so I can once again voice my opinion that this is one of the most powerful moments on TV. Ever. Love it! Beautiful!

You're welcome, use them wisely

Where is LJ? Haven't seen her for a day or two

Afternoon Woohoos!

*waves* I'm here! I've just been busy, nothing tragic (yet).
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              *runz in...nekki*

I haven't multiquoted this much for a while, so I hope I don't mess it up.

*sings* Jenn loves Alan, Jenn loves Alan, Jenn loves Alan!

Leaving the IMG tags so I can once again voice my opinion that this is one of the most powerful moments on TV. Ever. Love it! Beautiful!

*waves* I'm here! I've just been busy, nothing tragic (yet).
                              *huggles LJ* Glad you're ok

C'mon now, positive thinking!!!

2010 is going to be the luckiest and most awesome year the WooHoos have ever had! IbelieveIbelieveIbelieve

Comment

*huggles LJ* Glad you're ok

C'mon now, positive thinking!!!

2010 is going to be the luckiest and most awesome year the WooHoos have ever had! IbelieveIbelieveIbelieve
                                Yes. APA tells me that with the New Year come new and better karma. Here's hoping, for all of us!

EDIT: And I forgot to properly express myself. I must gush the following: JOE!!!! JOEJOEJOEJOEJOE!!!! *jumps up and down*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X