The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*slips in*

Hey Woohoos... Umm... I'm around. Lurking mostly. Just... don't feel like posting much lately.

*hugs everyone*

*slips back out*
    sigpic

Comment

*huggles woohoos*

I'm sick! ...as in throwing up, feeling yucky sick...right on the day that I can't skip uni...so...I'm in a lecture now(hoping that I don't have to throw up again)

*falls down on desk*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        *yawns*

Morning Woohoos

*hugs Nad and Amanda*

Jumble..Love the new Martin pics, but where are these new Siler pics! I'm aghog !!
        Ooops! I knew there was something I should have done I'll put them up soon.

*hugs Jasmina* Hope you feel more chatty soon

*hugs Jann for ickyness*

Thanks for the Joe pic TPI

Comment

Not the best quality pics, bit of movement blur that I can't get rid of, but still...... it's Dan

Comment

*giggles*

Comment

Jumble is having fun I see....

Keep it going...

It's better than my class!

Someone interested in writing a marketing paper about bunny care? this teacher is insane and his English is also insanely bad! "cumpany" "also trens" (trends)
              sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in and sits down*

sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*waves to Jann and Wendy*

Huh! We've just had yet another severe weather warning Heavy rain, chance of flooding, very strong winds....... and guess what? IT'S COLD!!!

*imagines being snuggled up somewhere nice and warm with Martin*

It's ok, I'm just dreaming You're safe...... for now....

*sigh*

Comment

*huggles* We got the same warning in here Jumble will make cycling home fun later today.( at 7:30 pm)

and...I had a question about some UK uni's for a friend of mine.
                    Spoiler:

First of all we need to go study abroad next year so we need to find a place to study outside of the Netherlands and in a English speaking environment.
                    We work with partner uni's in here and need to choose out of a list...and since my friends wants to go to the UK she is asking what is probably the "best" college out of this list(since it are just average colleges but we need to pay double college money for a year if we don't choose from the list)
                    United Kingdom - Napier University, Edinburgh
                    United Kingdom- University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield
                    United Kingdom - Leeds Metropolitan University
                    United Kingdom - Univ.of Central Lancashire (PR dept), Preston
                    United Kingdom - Sheffield
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry Jann, I have absolutely no idea about Unis. I'm sure Sarai and Josiane wood be able to help though

Also, I'm sure if you google them you'll be able to find out more about them and what their results figures are like.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        I'm sorry Jann, I have absolutely no idea about Unis. I'm sure Sarai and Josiane wood be able to help though

Also, I'm sure if you google them you'll be able to find out more about them and what their results figures are like.
                        Yeah, but she wanted some more inside information
                        I don't know about UK unis, coz I want to go/I am going to a Canadian uni or UTK(University of Tennessee)

Plus we have the time to research it(we have to fill in the form before January)

Martin, Martin he's our man
                        He can do what no man can...
                        make a toolfinder HOT
                        sigpic

Comment

Y'all have seen this, right?

*snuggles up to Joe on the couch*
                          sigpic

Comment

*waves to Jumble* How ya doinggg?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            *huggles* We got the same warning in here Jumble will make cycling home fun later today.( at 7:30 pm)

and...I had a question about some UK uni's for a friend of mine.
                            Spoiler:

First of all we need to go study abroad next year so we need to find a place to study outside of the Netherlands and in a English speaking environment.
                            We work with partner uni's in here and need to choose out of a list...and since my friends wants to go to the UK she is asking what is probably the "best" college out of this list(since it are just average colleges but we need to pay double college money for a year if we don't choose from the list)
                            United Kingdom - Napier University, Edinburgh
                            United Kingdom- University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield
                            United Kingdom - Leeds Metropolitan University
                            United Kingdom - Univ.of Central Lancashire (PR dept), Preston
                            United Kingdom - Sheffield
                            Well, Sarai would probably know a lot about the Leeds Uni. Unless you've been there, it's difficult to say whether they're good or not. I know someone who went to Preston and he loved it. But here's the thing, we all choose like the university we want so we're gonna love it. If you guys lived over here, my advice would be to visit them. Each university has it's own appeal.

PS. I love Damian Kindler, and am totally excited about the idea of an AT/RDA thing that he's writing.
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              *waves to Jumble* How ya doinggg?

Well, Sarai would probably know a lot about the Leeds Uni. Unless you've been there, it's difficult to say whether they're good or not. I know someone who went to Preston and he loved it. But here's the thing, we all choose like the university we want so we're gonna love it. If you guys lived over here, my advice would be to visit them. Each university has it's own appeal.

PS. I love Damian Kindler, and am totally excited about the idea of an AT/RDA thing that he's writing.
                              Thanks, my friend liked the advice!

One last question she had was...how it is like to study/live in/around London?

Sorry for the OT on the thread girls, but we don't really have a lot of UK people in the class(only one and I have no idea where he is from)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Thanks, my friend liked the advice!

One last question she had was...how it is like to study/live in/around London?

Sorry for the OT on the thread girls, but we don't really have a lot of UK people in the class(only one and I have no idea where he is from)
                                London? Never studied there, but lived and it's great if you like busy, busy, busy. London is great for transport links and all sorts, but expensive. So, your friend should probably stay outside London and commute in, otherwise the cost will be out of this world.

As a city lover, I'm probably biased, but I think London is fun to go to.

sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X