No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh thank you. You learn something new every day eh!

Right I really have to go now. I have a case to pack and a hubby glaring at me.

Have fun and go easy on the nekkid running and broccoli.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      No you're not, there are a lot that only posted a few times

Click on Stargate Fandom at the top of the page ^^^. Find the MWHS thread and click on the total number of posts. You'll get the whole list come up

Edit: Josiane, wanna cookie?
      Yes please
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I'll concede that I am on this thread, but on the S/J thread? Some of those listed below me have been around for years longer, so it doesn't make sense. Unless it's something to do with that vvvvvv

I did notice Majorsal was listed as a guest, and had no post count

Nah. I've been checking the stats so every now and then and believe me, you have been up there for quite a while. Even way back when you posted there on a daily base. You just posted a lot.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs Josiane because I can*

The upside to GW being off is that I've been going really well with my current project I've worked my way through RDA and Damian, and I'm just moving on to Dan

My reward for all this stressful activity will be when I get to Martin, because he's gonna take a lot more work
          .....and you'll do Brad soon too right?

Poor you...doing Martin

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          *flollops in*

Hey guys.. Flying by to say, bye guys! I am off for a weekend of drunkeness. Such a hard life!
          It's just a shame I have to negotiate the M25 first...

Umm, daft question but, how do you check the thread statistics for post count etc?

(((squishy huggles Woohoos everywhere))))
          Have fun Cags Normally I would say, "don't drink too much" but in this case I just keep it on "drink enough"

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Nah. I've been checking the stats so every now and then and believe me, you have been up there for quite a while. Even way back when you posted there on a daily base. You just posted a lot.
          *nods in agreement* If you post daily on the shipper thread you go really quickly up in the list. Plus Jumbly remember those days you still had to thunk Martin in there... You probably posted a lot about him in it
          sigpic

Comment

*wishes Cags lots of fun and knows it's belated*

Originally posted by starlover View Post

*nods in agreement* If you post daily on the shipper thread you go really quickly up in the list. Plus Jumbly remember those days you still had to thunk Martin in there... You probably posted a lot about him in it
            Oh and that RDA used to make jumble's fingers type faster too... Something about a first post and MacGyver?
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

But......... surely..... some of those shippers have been there for years, I wood've thought their counts wood be much higher than mine

.....and you'll do Brad soon too right?
              Yep, next is Joe, then Brad

Poor you...doing Martin
              Yes, it's a huge cross I've given myself to bear, but don't worry.... I'll cope

Have fun Cags Normally I would say, "don't drink too much" but in this case I just keep it on "drink enough"

Hmm. I don't remember doing much Martin thunking on the shipper thread. In fact I don't think I did any until after we started this thread

Edit: Ah Nad, I'd forgotten about that The follies of youth, eh?

Comment

Oh and that RDA used to make jumble's fingers type faster too... Something about a first post and MacGyver?
                Lol...yes, yes...I remember that....hmmm...perhaps I should go lock for it!

But......... surely..... some of those shippers have been there for years, I wood've thought their counts wood be much higher than mine
                Some just don't post for weeks/months and then post again. If you are on regular basis on the thread, without going for a while you quickly go to the top...I mean I don't post a lot there as well and look at my postcount!

Yep, next is Joe, then Brad
                Woohood! Brad

Yes, it's a huge cross I've given myself to bear, but don't worry.... I'll cope
                Good to hear that, I would have been scared if you wouldn't have been able to cope with it...

Hmm. I don't remember doing much Martin thunking on the shipper thread. In fact I don't think I did any until after we started this thread
                I think "we" did for a bit; when the S.H.I.P. was created Martin was discussed more and more and then this thread came because we went OT too often...

...but I'm getting old in here so my memory isn't that good anymore!
                sigpic

Comment

Lol...yes, yes...I remember that....hmmm...perhaps I should go lock for it!
                  Nono, that's really not necessary

Some just don't post for weeks/months and then post again. If you are on regular basis on the thread, without going for a while you quickly go to the top...I mean I don't post a lot there as well and look at my postcount!
                  Yeah, I guess I did pretty much post several times a day for quite a while.

Woohood! Brad
                  Yep

Good to hear that, I would have been scared if you wouldn't have been able to cope with it...
                  Well, they do say practise makes perfect

I think "we" did for a bit; when the S.H.I.P. was created Martin was discussed more and more and then this thread came because we went OT too often...

...but I'm getting old in here so my memory isn't that good anymore!
                  That's right, but I'm pretty sure I never actually 'thunked' him until after this thread started. I remember commenting that I'd been editing some pics and suddenly realised I was in trouble Tried clinging to Jack at some point I think, but it didn't work

And you really can't blame me can you.......

I think it was somewhere around Abyss that he got to me..

.. or maybe it was Frozen........

......... or perhaps Covenant..........

Nope, I've got it! It was THIS ONE!!!

Comment

*sneaks into thread*

How is everyone? Did I miss anything?

*slinks back out*
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

All I have to say is that postcount works in a funny way...

And yay! I have something for Shipsgiving

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                      *sneaks into thread*

How is everyone? Did I miss anything?

*slinks back out*
                      *hugs*
                      The usual thunkage...

sigpic

Comment

Hey all! I'm back from my AT4 trip.

Is anyone bidding on the Skype chat with MW, DK and AT on the Sanctuary for Kids site?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

Is anyone bidding on the Skype chat with MW, DK and AT on the Sanctuary for Kids site?
                          Welcome Back!

nope...too expensive...plus I would have no idea what to say and end up "interviewing" them and being the most annoying fan that they would have ever spoken to...

Welcome back TR
                          sigpic

Comment

I think it's out of all of our price ranges.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey EH-T I gather you had a good time at AT4

I don't think so. TPI was looking at it, but I don't think she's bidding. And I'm saving all my money for SE

I woodn't have a clue what to say anyway. No good just smiling and nodding and going all gooey on a phonecall

Are you bidding on it?

Comment

Welcome Back!

nope...too expensive...plus I would have no idea what to say and end up "interviewing" them and being the most annoying fan that they would have ever spoken to...

Welcome back TR
                                Thanks for the welcome back. my problem is that I'm a luddite. The only computer I own is at my office so it would be a bit difficult to arrange.

Hey EH-T I gather you had a good time at AT4

I don't think so. TPI was looking at it, but I don't think she's bidding. And I'm saving all my money for SE

I woodn't have a clue what to say anyway. No good just smiling and nodding and going all gooey on a phonecall

Are you bidding on it?
                                I did have a good time, especially at the charity auction. Made that AT run! I so hope MW will be involved in the auction at SE. I will make him run for you.

I'm not bidding for the reason above.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X