*walks in*

*THUNKS*

mmmm...David Boreanaz...

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    March 27th/28th - Can do
    April 3rd/4th - EASTER
    April 10th/11th - Can do Preferred choice
    April 17th/18th - Can do

Excellent . In that case the most likely weekend for me looks like the 10th/11th. I'm thinking we make it Friday/Saturday/Sunday again??

15,000 Jumble???

Congrats on 15,000 Woohooderific

Grrr...iTunes is sooo slow! Downloading the two new SGU eps and have been for like a week! Stoopid internets...

Comment

LJ!!!!! *has a thunk attack*

Who said I was awake? I think I'm probably sleep-posting......

Nice wp who is he?

I see you've been chatting to Joe again

WoodNight (((((LJ)))))
      !!!!! Shame on you Jumble SSSSSHHHHAAAAAMMMEEEEE!!!! He's from the show 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer', 'Angel' and 'Bones' David Boreanaz......hmmmm...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        *walks in*

*THUNKS*

mmmm...David Boreanaz...

Excellent . In that case the most likely weekend for me looks like the 10th/11th. I'm thinking we make it Friday/Saturday/Sunday again??
        Fine with me

15,000 Jumble???

Congrats on 15,000 Woohooderific

Grrr...iTunes is sooo slow! Downloading the two new SGU eps and have been for like a week! Stoopid internets...
        I know And I can only blame Martin for about 6,500 of them

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        LJ!!!!! *has a thunk attack*

!!!!! Shame on you Jumble SSSSSHHHHAAAAAMMMEEEEE!!!! He's from the show 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer', 'Angel' and 'Bones' David Boreanaz......hmmmm...
        ..... none of which I watch

Comment

*dances VERY happily*

Sanctuary DVD just got in!!! Woohoo! ...in the meantime it has already been hidden(brother was earlier up then me...saw DVD and wanted to bargain it in trade for the boiled egg I had...didn't give in...and thus had to seek for it...found it under a little table in the hallway...) ...after that my father stole it wanted to look at it and let it fall between the desk and wall in the kitchen(were it got all icky) ...he had to clean it...but now...safe next to the other DVDs

*hops out off to watch Sanctuary*

Squeeee....MArtin here I come
          sigpic

Comment

Who said I was awake? I think I'm probably sleep-posting......

Nice wp who is he?

I see you've been chatting to Joe again

WoodNight (((((LJ)))))
            Well, thunkability aside, he is very talented. The chemistry between him and his costar on Bones is sizzling (even Joe thinks so)! He's one of those actors that seems like a genuinely nice guy, besides being a great actor and hotty!

Wood morning, Woohoos!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              *walks in*

*THUNKS*

mmmm...David Boreanaz...
              *does exactly the same thing* Niiiiice, LJ!

I'm thinking that sounds awesome I will book the Friday off work so I have plenty of time to travel up

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              *dances VERY happily*

Sanctuary DVD just got in!!! Woohoo! ...in the meantime it has already been hidden(brother was earlier up then me...saw DVD and wanted to bargain it in trade for the boiled egg I had...didn't give in...and thus had to seek for it...found it under a little table in the hallway...) ...after that my father stole it wanted to look at it and let it fall between the desk and wall in the kitchen(were it got all icky) ...he had to clean it...but now...safe next to the other DVDs

Woohood! *happy dances with Jann*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                *does exactly the same thing* Niiiiice, LJ!

I'm thinking that sounds awesome I will book the Friday off work so I have plenty of time to travel up
                I'm off on the Friday as well

Woohood! *happy dances with Jann*
                Me too!!!

Comment

*dances VERY happily*

Yay for Sanctuary DVDs! I need to buy them

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Well, thunkability aside, he is very talented. The chemistry between him and his costar on Bones is sizzling (even Joe thinks so)! He's one of those actors that seems like a genuinely nice guy, besides being a great actor and hotty!

Wood morning, Woohoos!
                  It's so sizzling!!!

And he comes from Philadelphia (less than 2 hours away from me) and his Dad is one of our news guys on the local TV stations

Oh I had a PTB moment...I was half listening to the commercials on TV the other day and who comes up....a Martin Wood ! Sadly not The Martin

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*dances VERY happily*

I think I'll join in the dance too Make sure to keep it safe! That's a special set of DVDs you're got there

-----

EDIT

Director's Viewfinder

Yep, that's pretty much what it does

Hmmmm....... just a little the worse for the wine last night wasn't I? Let's hope there were no PTB lurking

Thanks for all the congrats ((((((((((WooHoos))))))))))
                    Oh, thanks for the explanation
                    sigpic
                    ~the guitarists~

Comment

*hugs WooHoos for various stages of happy*

You guys make me feel like artworking. No matter what kind of, but I can't get started.
                      Hm.

We need a WooHoo Secret Santa too, I need pressure
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

You guys make me feel like artworking. No matter what kind of, but I can't get started.
                        Hm.

Ohh yeah for a Woohoo Secret Santa! I'd be up for that!

If everyone else would too, I'd be happy to organise
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hm.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Ohh yeah for a Woohoo Secret Santa! I'd be up for that!

If everyone else would too, I'd be happy to organise
                          *raises hand* I'd take part in a Secret Santa if I can write instead of do graphics. I'm nowhere near the excellent talent of the rest of you, but I could probably throw some words together...
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Really?
                            I came up with an idea? Cool.

But yeah, I'd be fun. We'd have the same rules as any other Secret Santa, make anything you'd like. But with a PTB/WooHoo theme?

EDIT: I'm ok with having you organise it, Josi. I think you'd do so awesomely
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Same here. I want to make Damian stuff but I only have so many pics of him... (And I think I've pretty much found every picture available online...)
                              sigpic
                              ~the guitarists~

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
                                Same here. I want to make Damian stuff but I only have so many pics of him... (And I think I've pretty much found every picture available online...)
                                I'd say that you can never use a pic enough times
                                Or focus on parts of he pic one woodn't focus on immediately. (Uhm. Where normal people woodn't focus on )

...Ok, the last one isn't that good, but it's the thought...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X