Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    I love that you guys all love each other. That made me smile. I think that's the best thing about this thread, you all care, and help each other, and I think it's wonderful.

You just brightened my day.

for you all, and I hope you are all okay
    It really is *huggles Woohoos*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I'm sorry Wendy, but Stuart's desserts just cannot be called 'puddings' They are exquisite works of art, they woo your tastebuds and make them explode in ecstasy........

Ok, that sounds wrong But seriously, just ask Sarai and Josiane if I'm right
    Ohhh so right! My mouth just starts watering uncontrollably whenever you mention them Mmmmmmmmmm.... I have to find an excuse to go to Farnham again just to have one again

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    OMG I'm soooo excited, because I could definitely make it to Leeds! I know I can do that. I proved that.

Last week, I passed a personal milestone of my own and managed to travel all by myself. On a train. I know it doesn't sound impressive, but to me it was a huge deal. And something I haven't done in almost two years. Actually the last time I travelled anywhere on my own was to meet Jann and B in The Netherlands in Oct 2007, just before the accident. I would've probably managed it sooner if I had made it to the other shipmeets, but fitting in the travel wouldn't have worked, and all sorts could've gone wrong.

I'm rambling, but I do that when I start bouncing.
    *huggles Wendy* Huge congrats! That's awesome, I'm so pleased for you

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    *is completely jealous* Okay one of these days you all need to come over here to my neck of the woods!
    Oh yeah, I'd be up for that! I love going to America I'll take any excuse

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    *wishes I could go to Leeds*

*wonders if best friend will still be living in Lincs then and if she'd mind eversomuch if I stayed at hers and then used her as an unpaid baby sitter... hmm, maybe not.*
    *wishes Cags could come to Leeds too*

And Jumble, you so should travel as much as you can. I won't be cliche and say Michael would have wanted it... well actually it's not a cliche because I am sure it is true. There are many ways that people can live on in our memories and it is the gifts they leave us that make it easier to bear the loss.

(((Jumble)))
    I'll second that, absolutely You know I've done a lot of travelling recently, but I cannot put a value on the experiences I've had. And if for you that can be a legacy from Michael, well that will make it all the better. I'm sure once you've been to Vancouver you'll have the travel bug and there'll be no stopping you!
    : Self Indulgent Whinge Warning :

You know, I am really fed up with this lurgy now. Benjabubs has woken up three times a night all week because of the cough, I feel like I am having a blooming stroke every time I cough (which is all the time) because it's moved from my throat to my chest. Oh joy. We have been confined to the house for a week and I am going stir crazy. I can't even go over my parents because, although they'd normally be ok with us being a bit lurgied, they have one of my brothers there, convalescing from major abdominal surgery (which has gone septic, apparently, and another due to have his brain biospy on Monday who absolutely cannot come down with anything or they'll postpone for whoknowshowlong.
    Flipping autumn lurgy.

Ooooh enough of the whinging and feeling sorry for myself. On the plus side, I got carried away last night an ended up creating a JumbleSim. She's met MartinSim and they seem to be getting along okish at the moment. I'm going to spend the day trying to get Martin to get it on with her. I shall report back later with progress.

*wonders whether I ought to create a whole WoohooSim family?*

(((Woohoos)))

(((PTB)))
    (((((((Cags)))))))) Really hope you feel better soon... And you so should make a whole WoohooSim family, it'd be awesome

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    *yawns* Have just slept for 14 hours. I think my body has just done a total 180. Hate working nights.

EDIT: Not that I was working, was moshing at Muse in Sheffield (). But still...

Went on a mutinous job search today. Annoyingly found loads of jobs with which pay significantly more than mine and have normal working hours. *cries*
    (((((((Sarai))))))) Hope you can get another job if you want one - surely any one with any modicum of sense would employ you like a shot

And colour me incredibly jealous for Muse

: is it bad that Resolve is now my favourite FF song because of WW?!!
    Not at all... it's mine too! Shortly followed by Miracle for the very same reason

Just gonna tenth, eleventh, twelfth (?) what everyone has said Josi! You don't have to surrender yourself to the mercy of this guy! Can't believe he's just swanning back into your life and asking to meet up, probably because he's just growing up and has discovered how guilty he feels about the break up. In all seriousness just say no. As Jumble said, you can't go through life and please everyone, no matter how hard you want to, and sometimes to make yourself feel better will make someone else feel worse. If that makes any sense .
    *huggles* It makes perfect sense, and thank you too. You're all awesome.

Shipmeet

March 27th/28th - can do
    April 3rd/4th - EASTER - can't do
    April 10th/11th - can do
    April 17th/18th - can't do

Is it OK like that? Do I need to try and merge it with Jumble's?
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

It's weird, but everyone I've met so far has been exactly how I thought they wood be, and we've become such good friends despite the distance between us. I'm soooooo looking forward to meeting EH-T and Sky and eveyone else who is going to be at SE next July......... but ok, yes, I'm looking forward to meeting Martin just a little bit more
      Thanks, hope I don't disappoint! Looking forward to meeting you too but mostly I just want to see the look on your face when you see MW for the first time.

BTW, in case it hasn't been posted yet, here is the link for the Sanctuary For Kids site auction info for the skype chat with MW, DK and AT.:

http://sanctuaryforkids.org/auction

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*huggles Cags for feeling sick* ...but keep us updated on the sims stuff
        *huggles Sarai for work*

*huggles all other woohoos because she feels like it*

*hops on couch and watches others*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Ohhh so right! My mouth just starts watering uncontrollably whenever you mention them Mmmmmmmmmm.... I have to find an excuse to go to Farnham again just to have one again
          You need an excuse? Ok.......... Hey Josiane, I have a feeling I'm going to be really down the weekend after next, so I'll be needing a friend to come over and eat dessert with me! Are you available by any chance?

I'll second that, absolutely You know I've done a lot of travelling recently, but I cannot put a value on the experiences I've had. And if for you that can be a legacy from Michael, well that will make it all the better. I'm sure once you've been to Vancouver you'll have the travel bug and there'll be no stopping you!
          *hugs*

Shipmeet

March 27th/28th - can do = Jumble and Josiane
          April 3rd/4th - EASTER - can't do = Jumble and Josiane
          April 10th/11th - can do = Josiane and Jumble
          April 17th/18th - can't do = Josiane

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          Thanks, hope I don't disappoint! Looking forward to meeting you too but mostly I just want to see the look on your face when you see MW for the first time.
          I'm sure you won't

And I can tell you now what that look will be.....

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

BTW, in case it hasn't been posted yet, here is the link for the Sanctuary For Kids site auction info for the skype chat with MW, DK and AT.:

http://sanctuaryforkids.org/auction
            Take a picture for us to okay?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Take a picture for us to okay?

Comment

Tell me............

Why does Canadian cheddar taste soooo much better than any other kind?

Comment

*huggles Jumble* Because I can

Tell me............

Why does Canadian cheddar taste soooo much better than any other kind?
                  Um...can't help you with that one...I don't think I've ever had Canadian cheddar...does it involve Martin in some way?

Comment

Wonder if that meeting will be anything like this.

Spoiler:

Excuse the goofy faces. No matter what you do to them the Sims characters always look a bit daft... then again they have just Woohoo'd in the HotTub of Lurve.

Spoiler:

And, umm... I suspect Jumble Woohoo may now be pregnant.

sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jumble* Because I can
                      *huggles Amanda* because huggles are gooooood

Um...can't help you with that one...I don't think I've ever had Canadian cheddar...does it involve Martin in some way?
                      Only in my head........

Canadian cheddar is just really scrummy It has a flavour all it's own...... *cough*

In the hot-tub? Ohmyohmyohmyohmy......

Spoiler:

Excuse the goofy faces. No matter what you do to them the Sims characters always look a bit daft... then again they have just Woohoo'd in the HotTub of Lurve.

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Oh my!

EDIT: Good thing you can't see me running nekkid through the yard in that shot!
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Oh. My. Gawd.
                          Oh my.
                          Ohmyohmyohmy!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I best get on and make the rest of the Woohoos hadn't I? Hmm.
                            sigpic

Comment

...Did I say ''Oh My'' already?
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles Amanda* because huggles are gooooood

Only in my head........

Canadian cheddar is just really scrummy It has a flavour all it's own...... *cough*

In the hot-tub? Ohmyohmyohmyohmy......

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...le65/faint.gif

That they are!!!

You make that seem so dirty

Cags!!! Wow man Sims!Jumble is just as gutter as the real one

Comment

Working...
                                X