The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Oh WOW! That's awesome! I know the problems you've had with travelling, so I appreciate what a huge thing that is for you! Well done

At the last shipmeet, Cags came down just for the day, whilst Josiane, Sarai and Oma stayed a couple of days. It was AWESOME to have so much time together Next summer we're hoping to go down to Cornwall to visit Oma Actually meeting our fellow Woohoos, Shippy Hippies, S/J Shippers is utterly amazing
    It's easier to stay for as long as possible, to spread out the travelling. Haha. I've loved meeting the people from GW that I have met, as well. It's just beyond words at how good it is, and I love it. I've not done it in a while, and I've changed a lot since then, but I think in some ways for the better, so I'll probably enjoy it a lot more since I'm not as shy as I used to be. Isn't things like this what life is all about?

And thank you, I really appreciate that. It meant a lot to me
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      *is completely jealous* Okay one of these days you all need to come over here to my neck of the woods!
      Where is your neck of the woods?
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I wanna come too...*pouts* ...but can't come in April/March...*kicks school* ...and if I come I put Nad in my suitcase

EDIT: wendy 2007 was AWESOME! I loved that week *has happy memories* we met up with Lies as well for a couple of days! So awesome!

I wish I had enough money to just go and meet y'all all over the world!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          Where is your neck of the woods?
          Pennsylvania, US...about 2 hours away from New York City

Edit- Jann make sure to give Nad air and food!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*is completely jealous* Okay one of these days you all need to come over here to my neck of the woods!
            I'd love to One of the things I've always wanted to do is travel more. Michael and I.......... well, we planned to do a lot of that. I'll just have to pretend he's still with me and just get on with it

It's easier to stay for as long as possible, to spread out the travelling. Haha. I've loved meeting the people from GW that I have met, as well. It's just beyond words at how good it is, and I love it. I've not done it in a while, and I've changed a lot since then, but I think in some ways for the better, so I'll probably enjoy it a lot more since I'm not as shy as I used to be. Isn't things like this what life is all about?

And thank you, I really appreciate that. It meant a lot to me
            Absolutely

It's weird, but everyone I've met so far has been exactly how I thought they wood be, and we've become such good friends despite the distance between us. I'm soooooo looking forward to meeting EH-T and Sky and eveyone else who is going to be at SE next July......... but ok, yes, I'm looking forward to meeting Martin just a little bit more

Comment

She'll only be in it for a couple of hours...she'll do without food...I'll tell the aircompany? that she needs air to survive

Makes me wonder if she'll come through customs in the suitcase
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                I wanna come too...*pouts* ...but can't come in April/March...*kicks school* ...and if I come I put Nad in my suitcase

EDIT: wendy 2007 was AWESOME! I loved that week *has happy memories* we met up with Lies as well for a couple of days! So awesome!

It seems like forever ago! It was a fantastic week. It was so much fun!

Don't forget to make sure you give Nad plenty of room- she doesn't need cramp!

One day I will make it to NYC... that's close enough, yes? It's a shame it's so far

Yeah, she definitely needs air and food.
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs Jann* Maybe next time

Yes, I'm hoping to get to meet my little sis sometime next year

*huggles Nad*

Someone want to tell me why we're still awake at *checks clock* uh, after 1am

Comment

it's after 2 am in here ...but I'm just not tired....I drunk a little bit too much perhaps*cough* ,,,always makes me hyper active

and next time...when is next time? I will only be in this continent for another 9 months and then leave it for a year of north-america!
                    Vancouver/Seattle here I come....
                    sigpic

Comment

I'd love to One of the things I've always wanted to do is travel more. Michael and I.......... well, we planned to do a lot of that. I'll just have to pretend he's still with me and just get on with it
                      *hugs*

Absolutely

It's weird, but everyone I've met so far has been exactly how I thought they wood be, and we've become such good friends despite the distance between us. I'm soooooo looking forward to meeting EH-T and Sky and eveyone else who is going to be at SE next July......... but ok, yes, I'm looking forward to meeting Martin just a little bit more
                      The people whom I consider my bestest friends are those that I met at GW. Another reason why I love Stargate so much

She'll only be in it for a couple of hours...she'll do without food...I'll tell the aircompany? that she needs air to survive

How embarrassing.
                      Customs: Do you have anything to declare?
                      Jann: *eyes suitcase*
                      Nad: *muffled sounds*
                      Jann: Nope, nothing.

*huggles Nad*

I knowwww. In my defense, I not long got home from work!
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*nods* Okay as long as she has plenty of air!

It seems like forever ago! It was a fantastic week. It was so much fun!

Don't forget to make sure you give Nad plenty of room- she doesn't need cramp!

One day I will make it to NYC... that's close enough, yes? It's a shame it's so far

Yeah, she definitely needs air and food.
                        Yup that's close enough....

*huggles Nad*

It's only 8:24 my time

it's after 2 am in here ...but I'm just not tired....I drunk a little bit too much perhaps*cough* ,,,always makes me hyper active

and next time...when is next time? I will only be in this continent for another 9 months and then leave it for a year of north-america!
                        Did you not just tell me that you were not drunk?!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

The people whom I consider my bestest friends are those that I met at GW. Another reason why I love Stargate so much
                          Awww...but so true *huggles*

How embarrassing.
                          Customs: Do you have anything to declare?
                          Jann: *eyes suitcase*
                          Nad: *muffled sounds*
                          Jann: Nope, nothing.
                          what if they open the suitcase?!?! Can I claim innocence then?
                          sigpic

Comment

*nods* Okay as long as she has plenty of air!
                            Yup...she'll be just fine...and otherwise we just bind her behind the plane... She'll get enough of air in that way I'll put her on the wing and get a seat next to it so I can keep an eye on her if she's okay or not

Did you not just tell me that you were not drunk?!
                            I'm not drunk...I just drunk a lot...there's a difference there
                            sigpic

Comment

*empties wine bottle* Yep, I guess that's why I'm still awake

Sometime in the summer probably....... July? August? Er....... if I'm still alive after my trip to Vancouver

Oooookaaaaaay...... I'm going to bed. See y'all tomorow

*hugs WooHoos*

*huggles Martin to bits because we've ignored him all day *

*looks at sig and avi*

Oh dear

Comment

*empties wine bottle* Yep, I guess that's why I'm still awake
                                What bottle? ....ohhh that one...it's already been empty for a while

Sometime in the summer probably....... July? August? Er....... if I'm still alive after my trip to Vancouver
                                June? I don't know how my summer is going to look like...all depents on when I have to start with my internship(and going on vacation there before starting it)
                                As for Vancouver and SE...sooo yealous!!!!

Oooookaaaaaay...... I'm going to bed. See y'all tomorow

*hugs WooHoos*

*huggles Martin to bits because we've ignored him all day *
                                *huggles Jumble* Sleep well! Martin dreams! Woodnight!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X