X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Poor Martin

Oh well, its good practice for when other 'guests' return
    Coopie has asked me not to pat him anymore, Joe wasn't around to be squeezed, so Martin got knocked on...

I first wrote ''knocked up'' and it was quite the image...

And yes. Always wave at the guests. You never know which of the PTB or boyfriends friends it is
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      I have no teeth left!

And the guy on the phone is a dweeb.
      How do you eat without any teeth?

Phone people are usually dweebs...no offence to anyone I just dislike calling

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      *runs in*
      *hugs Uni students*

Uni/College...ick!!

*runs out so her Psychology class and 3 hour Chemistry class can kill her today*
      You are going to die yeah...Chemistry...the one subject I can't do

*huggles* Have fun

Coopie has asked me not to pat him anymore, Joe wasn't around to be squeezed, so Martin got knocked on...

What about Brad?!?! He didn't do the hugging thing
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the hugs

I did manage to finally register for the do-overs and I the matter of the lost points is in progress. I hope things will go smoothly now
        *knocks on Wood*

Have fun, Amanda
        Well done on registering *crosses fingers for the lost points*

*comforts Martin for being knocked on*

Seriously, I don't believe he's that kinda guy!

And yes. Always wave at the guests. You never know which of the PTB or boyfriends friends it is
        Boyfriend? Boyfriend???? That's Fiance to you

*waves to Sarai and Jann*

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          How do you eat without any teeth?

Phone people are usually dweebs...no offence to anyone I just dislike calling
          What about Brad?!?! He didn't do the hugging thing
          See? Now I can't eat either!
          And yeah. Yeah they are.

Brad. Yes, Brad can be... grabbed.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*waves back*

I'm working hard in class watching some smart commercials!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Well done on registering *crosses fingers for the lost points*

*comforts Martin for being knocked on*
              Thanks

Seriously, I don't believe he's that kinda guy!

Boyfriend? Boyfriend???? That's Fiance to you

*waves to Sarai and Jann*
              Me neither.

And yes, yes...
              But others have BF's? Maybe they feel inspired. *looks at Sarai*

sigpic

Comment

And yes, yes...
                Don't forget the annoying as hell brothers and fathers ...
                sigpic

Comment

Wait, who has no teeth? So confused.

*waves at Jumble*

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Don't forget the annoying as hell brothers and fathers ...
                    Haha, yes.

My own brother and dad do not know about this thread. Or this forum.
                    Mom knows and she sucks with computers, so it's safe. I can write poetry and say ickybah things and no one here will be the wiser.

sigpic

Comment

Haha, yes.

Mom knows and she sucks with computers, so it's safe. I can write poetry and say ickybah things and no one here will be the wiser.
                      Lucky you...my family knows my username and they look it up on google (bro once needed an example of what kind of stuff I PS and looked it up like that ) ....and don't forget the stealing of my computer/laptop!

Martin, Martin
                      he's our man
                      he will love us
                      like nobody can

sigpic

Comment

Jann I think Dave's too scared to come onto this thread. You should have seen his face when I told him we'd have a house full of Woohoos next February .

EDIT: Woo! Go Martin !

Comment

Thanks
                          Me neither.

And yes, yes...
                          Oh no, don't tell me I've let Michael start a trend

Haha, yes.

Ah, but maybe someone will tell Mom one day..... better be nice to me, sis

Jann I think Dave's too scared to come onto this thread. You should have seen his face when I told him we'd have a house full of Woohoos next February .

EDIT: Woo! Go Martin !
                          He's braver than Michael in that case, at least he didn't have to meet the WooHoos in person

Or is Dave chickening out and going away for the weekend?

Weren't we thinking about March now?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            He's braver than Michael in that case, at least he didn't have to meet the WooHoos in person

Or is Dave chickening out and going away for the weekend?

Weren't we thinking about March now?
                            True! I wouldn't be surprised if he suddenly had some very important work conference to go to for the weekend .

Yes we were - memory like a sieve!

Comment

True! I wouldn't be surprised if he suddenly had some very important work conference to go to for the weekend .

Yes we were - memory like a sieve!
                              Eh, March? Now I thought we all agreed (in Oma's absence) that we were all piling down to her place in the middle of summer of something?

I know my hubby would run a mile if I invited a bunch of mad woohoos to my place.

Ok joke for you guys (well, more to Nad because she's stressed by Mr Dweeb on the phone and, yes, phone "helplines" do always seem to be managed by the least helpful folks. Why is that? )

It's not rude but longish so spoilered for that alone:

Spoiler:

DIET FOR STRESSED WOMEN

This is a specially formulated diet designed to help WOMEN cope with the stress that builds up during the day. I have found that it REALLY works!!

BREAKFAST:

* 1 Grapefruit

* 1 Slice Whole-wheat toast

* 1 Cup Skimmed Milk

LUNCH

* 1 Small Portion Lean Steamed Chicken with Cup of Spinach

* 1 Cup Herbal Tea

* 1 Penguin Biscuit

AFTERNOON TEA

* The Rest of the Penguins from the packet

* 1 Tub Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream with chocolate topping

DINNER

* 4 Bottles of Wine (Red or White)

* 2 Loaves of Garlic Bread

* 1 Family size supreme pizza

* 3 Snickers Bars

LATE NIGHT SNACK

* 1 Whole Cheesecake (Eaten directly from the freezer)

REMEMBER: 'Stressed' spelt backwards is 'desserts.'

Here's some advice for you: Doctors proclaim the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things that you have started. I've looked around my house to find all the things that I've started and hadn't finished. I've just finished off a bottle of vodka, a bottle of chardonnay and bottle of Baileys, a butle of Kahuha, a pockage of Pingeuns, tha 'mainder of botl Prozic an Valum prscriptins, the res of the chesescke, an a bax a cholates. Yu hae no idae who god I fel!!

***Peas sen dtis on tow ho you fel aR IN NEEddd of innnneeeer peas.....................................hic!

sigpic

Comment

Morning, Woohoos. *yawn* Not much sleep again last night. This has gotta' stop. The whole Not Falling Asleep Till 4 a.m. thing just doesn't work when you have to get up at 7 a.m. to get the kid ready for school!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X