Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    poor you...or actually

poor children that you have to take care of tomorrow(or the rest of the week)
    I'm not working tomorrow........ just as well I think

*walks to Martin*

"She's coming"

Er... not exactly, but close

I think more than we ever thought possible

*covers ears*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      I'm not working tomorrow........ just as well I think

Er... not exactly, but close
      *sigh* You gutter granny...

but when you do meet them(and I include Amanda) say hi to them from me...if only I could meet 'em*le sigh*
      sigpic

Comment

*sigh* You gutter granny...

Me? You were the one that said it

but when you do meet them(and I include Amanda) say hi to them from me...if only I could meet 'em*le sigh*
        Yup, if I happen to notice Amanda, I'll tell her

Comment

Me? You were the one that said it
          In all innocence possible....

Yup, if I happen to notice Amanda, I'll tell her
          You'll notice...Sarai and Jos will make sure of that

oh ...and can you tape that conversation with you and micheal about meeting Martin...I wood love to hear it

*giggles*
          sigpic

Comment

In all innocence possible....

Oh Jann, your 'innocent' act is just getting so old

You'll notice...Sarai and Jos will make sure of that
            They can go chat to anyone they want....... I'll be busy

oh ...and can you tape that conversation with you and Michael about meeting Martin...I wood love to hear it

*giggles*
            Yeah, that's gonna be very interesting......... I could tell him that it's just the actors and that Martin won't be there......

... or not tell him at all yet. Because knowing me and relationships, he may not even still be around by then

Comment

Josiane is safely back home, but only until Thursday when she flies out again

Comment

Oh Jann, your 'innocent' act is just getting so old
                ...but...I don't want to admit it...

They can go chat to anyone they want....... I'll be busy
                I feel sorry........for Martin.....

Yeah, that's gonna be very interesting......... I could tell him that it's just the actors and that Martin won't be there......

... or not tell him at all yet. Because knowing me and relationships, he may not even still be around by then
                *hugs* don't think that bad...it'll be okay you'll just tell him you're going to a Sanctuary convention...no need for details!
                sigpic

Comment

...but...I don't want to admit it...

I feel sorry........for Martin.....
                  Yeah

But hey, I can't be the only one so totally in love with er, besotted with full of admiration for him........
                  Nah, there'll be hundreds of his fans there, I'll just fade into the background

*hugs* don't think that bad...it'll be okay you'll just tell him you're going to a Sanctuary convention...no need for details!
                  He's not stupid, he knows the connection between Sanctuary and Martin

He'll just have to deal with it After all, he was the one teasing me about making a trip to Vancouver without me

Comment

Oh, PSHAW! Michael will not let a little thing like your obsessive adoration of Martin get in the way of his great and passionate love for you!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Oh, PSHAW! Michael will not let a little thing like your obsessive adoration of Martin get in the way of his great and passionate love for you!
                      Ohhhhhhhhhh I think he might. It's one thing to indulge me in my thunkingMartinfromadistanceobsession. Quite another to know that I'm actually going to meet him

Men are illogical and insecure in my experience. I mean, we all know that Martin is happily married and so far off the planet as to not even notice I exist even when we have met, but in Michael's head I'm sure he'll have him fall madly in love with me and whisk me off to his hotel room

Oh wait! That might be in my head

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhh I think he might. It's one thing to indulge me in my thunkingMartinfromadistanceobsession. Quite another to know that I'm actually going to meet him

Men are illogical and insecure in my experience. I mean, we all know that Martin is happily married and so far off the planet as to not even notice I exist even when we have met, but in Michael's head I'm sure he'll have him fall madly in love with me and whisk me off to his hotel room

Oh wait! That might be in my head

hehe aww poor Michael

You know I wonder what Mrs. Martin would think if she knew we were all lusting after her husband like this

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          hehe aww poor Michael

You know I wonder what Mrs. Martin would think if she knew we were all lusting after her husband like this

Oh trust me, married to him? She's used to it

Comment

Oh trust me, married to him? She's used to it
                            But how wood you like it if you were married to him and some crazy people on the internet were lusting after him!

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              But how wood you like it if you were married to him and some crazy people on the internet were lusting after him!

I'd love it! As long as the marriage is solid, no amount of crazy fangurling is gonna cause a problem

And I'd be preening for the fact that it was me he loved

It makes no difference if he's famous or not, if you've got a guy that attracts attention the only thing that matters is that he loves you and is faithful to you.

Believe me, my Michael turns a lot of female heads. And I can see them look at me and wonder why (bearing in mind he's ten years younger than me ), but if you really love someone and feel secure in their love for you it really doesn't matter how many others lust after him, because he won't even see them.

I really hope Martin has a love like that

Comment

I'd love it! As long as the marriage is solid, no amount of crazy fangurling is gonna cause a problem

And I'd be preening for the fact that it was me he loved

It makes no difference if he's famous or not, if you've got a guy that attracts attention the only thing that matters is that he loves you and is faithful to you.

Believe me, my Michael turns a lot of female heads. And I can see them look at me and wonder why (bearing in mind he's ten years younger than me ), but if you really love someone and feel secure in their love for you it really doesn't matter how many others lust after him, because he won't even see them.

I really hope Martin has a love like that
                                Personally...I'm not even sure a love like that exists I don't believe in love but hey the concept is good

Comment

Working...
                                X