The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Yeah... I just don't want him to get jealous of The Martin.
    And uh... no?
    Oh I think that's a given

You don't?

Um..........

...Only if you're referring Martin to this one...

I'm gone! See you later
    Er....... nope

Bye, have a good day *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
      Really? If you think of them, could you get me the FB and YIM? I might have her on FB, but I can't think if I do have her right now. How long are you staying here again?
      I'll PM 'em to you....and I'm staying for 2 weeks! (leaving the 25th in the evening)

I'm now almost done with packing*gasp*

Oohhh...was reading the paper this morning and also the news of the Tour de France(I always like watching that) and I saw that Martin had the white shirt atm

*drooooooooooools*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        I'll PM 'em to you....and I'm staying for 2 weeks! (leaving the 25th in the evening)

Oohhh...was reading the paper this morning and also the news of the Tour de France(I always like watching that) and I saw that Martin had the white shirt atm

*drooooooooooools*

I know Martin rides a bike, but I didn't know he was doing the Tour de France

Edit: The Artwork challenge post will be up shortly, so you should have time to check it out

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I know Martin rides a bike, but I didn't know he was doing the Tour de France

Apparently...and he's also quite good!!! he he

Certainly martin with white Shirt!!!

Edit: The Artwork challenge post will be up shortly, so you should have time to check it out
          Oohhh ...and that reminds me of something*runs to artwork thread*
          sigpic

Comment

Lookee what I just got...

Spoiler:

Aw.......

Comment

Cuuuuuuuute

but that begs the question.........from who?
              sigpic

Comment

Cuuuuuuuute

but that begs the question.........from who?
                I did a little favour for a friend the other day, and he decided to say thanks with those

Comment

Awww.... So cute
                  sigpic

Comment

*comes in...pouting*

My poor little laptop is with the fixing dudes...I hope she'll survive them! now I just have to do it with very old pc in kitchen without any Jann goodies on them...no SG, no Sanctuary, no PS...but I do have internet!

EDIT: and I just remember smarty fixing dude from shop forgot to ask me the passport for the laptop...I'm curious how long it will take 'em to call me for that(or dad...since they got his number)
                    sigpic

Comment

*comes in...pouting*

My poor little laptop is with the fixing dudes...I hope she'll survive them! now I just have to do it with very old pc in kitchen without any Jann goodies on them...no SG, no Sanctuary, no PS...but I do have internet!

EDIT: and I just remember smarty fixing dude from shop forgot to ask me the passport for the laptop...I'm curious how long it will take 'em to call me for that(or dad...since they got his number)
                      What happened to the baby laptop you snurched from Dad? Did he take it back?

Get on over and guess the challenge. I think even you will have trouble with this one

Comment

What happened to the baby laptop you snurched from Dad? Did he take it back?

Get on over and guess the challenge. I think even you will have trouble with this one
                        Nah still have that one too, but it's smaller plus I hooked my own keyboard on the desktop pc, makes better typing!
                        I'm atm looking for a cover for that small laptop, but I can't find one anywhere(without ordering)

I saw the challenge...too many for my clouded stupid mind to think about now I'll do it later tonight!
                        sigpic

Comment

*drooooooooooools*
                          YAY!!! Good that you're almost done packing. And if you're staying that long, it give me more of a chance to meet up with the two of you. But yeah, PM me that info please!!!! That way I can get in touch with her to better plan a way to hook up with the two of you.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Nah still have that one too, but it's smaller plus I hooked my own keyboard on the desktop pc, makes better typing!
                            I'm atm looking for a cover for that small laptop, but I can't find one anywhere(without ordering)

I saw the challenge...too many for my clouded stupid mind to think about now I'll do it later tonight!
                            It's a lot easier once you know that Jasmina made a third of them

Edit: Aaaaaaand I missed yet another 69 by a miiiiiiiiiiiiile
                            Last edited by Jumble; 10 July 2009, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Wow, that's a lot of artwork ''over there''!

Awesome flowers, jumble. Must be nice to get
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Wow, that's a lot of artwork ''over there''!
                                It is indeed, and I'm having a hard time figuring out which are yours...... and everyone else's for that matter

Awesome flowers, jumble. Must be nice to get
                                It is..... although personally I'm not a fan of cut flowers. I'm useless at arranging them and they die within a couple of weeks Give me a living plant that I can keep, that's what makes me happy

But it was a very nice 'thank-you' to get. They are strongly perfumed, I can smell them all over the house

So how's Nad today?

Comment

Working...
                                X