No announcement yet.

Shore Leave 31 July 10-12,2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She said she'd get an answer today but it may be a few days before she posts the answer.

Paces back and forth.

Distracts self with iPod and tunes in BattleStar Galactica.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
      She said she'd get an answer today but it may be a few days before she posts the answer.
      That is true.

Need something to occupy the time...

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by DuncTK421 View Post
        That is true.

Need something to occupy the time...
        Doughnuts?

Battlestar Galactica?

Numbers?

'Cause there's no SG-1 or Atlantis...

Comment

watching numbers, then news and animal planet until 11:00pm when BSG comes on

Comment

11 pm EST SG-1 is on. Good distraction. But, continues to twiddle thumbs
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
              Doughnuts?

Battlestar Galactica?

Numbers?

'Cause there's no SG-1 or Atlantis...
              There is always doughnuts.

I haven't seen any of BSG. I am considering it, though I asked about it in my thread a while back and received some lukewarm responses. Not sure if it's worth the time investment.

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by DuncTK421 View Post
                There is always doughnuts.

I haven't seen any of BSG. I am considering it, though I asked about it in my thread a while back and received some lukewarm responses. Not sure if it's worth the time investment.
                I think it is worth the time. It's very dark and intense...and not a thing like SG-1. But I've watched it all five seasons and I'm glad I have.

The special effects and acting are tremendous.

It's almost 9pm in California.

Comment

It's almost 9pm in California.
                  You can stop pacing - at least for this weekend. PITS asked to have the weekend to ponder. The agent told me that I'd have my answer on Monday.

I'm on my way tomorrow to attend the funeral for Bob May, who portrayed the robot on Lost In Space.

I'll check back in with you all next week when I have news to report.

Kett

Comment

Originally posted by Kett1701 View Post
                    You can stop pacing - at least for this weekend. PITS asked to have the weekend to ponder. The agent told me that I'd have my answer on Monday.

I'm on my way tomorrow to attend the funeral for Bob May, who portrayed the robot on Lost In Space.

I'll check back in with you all next week when I have news to report.

Kett
                    Thanks, Kett! Sounds like an advance to me. (Meaning if they haven't said not, they're still thinking about saying yes.)

I read the story about Bob May's death yesterday. It made me sad.

Lost in Space (the original 60s series in which May was involved) was my first sci-fi love.
                    Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 23 January 2009, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Thanks Kett.

Comment

*contemplates fixing holes worn into the carpet from all the pacing, then decides to wait until annoucement is made* there is sure to be more pacing going on this weekend and into monday..

Comment

I just want to say again that whether PITS accepts or not, Kett will put together a great talent roster for the con. She always does.

I'm really hoping for PITS, but looking forward to a great con either way!

Comment

Thanks for the update Kett. I wish it was Monday already. I will just have to be patient. I will go see Underworld: Rise of the Lycans and hope that the movie takes my mind off of the upcoming announcement. There also is several tv shows that I am going to watch. So I shall be patient and not pace the floors in anticipation.

Comment

I just want to say again that whether PITS accepts or not, Kett will put together a great talent roster for the con. She always does.

I'm really hoping for PITS, but looking forward to a great con either way!
                              You are 100% right. We've been Shore Leave fans since 2006 and each year is great. For those Shore Leave con vets like griffindorgirl, well, they've had the pleasure of this excellently fan-run con for much longer.

Thanks, Kett, for the update. I'm lovin' the suspense but I know that no matter what you'll have a great Plan B line up for us. Thanks, too, for keeping us posted regularly.

*fingers crossed* for Monday.
                              sigpic

Comment

i third those above me.. PITS is just a bonus to an always amazing weekend!! btw.. is it july yet???

Comment

Working...
                                X