The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Not much of a need to catch up, unless you're looking for something specific. Welcome to the thread!

EDIT: See, now I can't stop...
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...ck/bwjack2.jpg
    Good Gawd. Ok, that is one hot pic. Oh how I love a man in uniform.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

And...(drumroll)

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...wjackfinal.jpg
      I cropped it close, cuz I wanted his eyes (*fans self*) to get all the attention, not his gloriously magnificent hand.
      But, but, you left his mouth in! Now I'm torn......................

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        But, but, you left his mouth in! Now I'm torn......................
        *Gasp!* I could never...! I mean, cutting The Man's mouth out of any pic is just wrong on soooooo many levels.
        sigpic

Comment

Huh? I've seen you do just the eyes But, yes, that pic is just.........*slumps in chair again*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Huh? I've seen you do just the eyes But, yes, that pic is just.........*slumps in chair again*
            You have? I don't remember that! And I have one more...ya ready?...Ya sure...?

THUNK WARNING!!!

sigpic

Comment

You have? I don't remember that! And I have one more...ya ready?...Ya sure...?

THUNK WARNING!!!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...ck/bwjack3.jpg
              I love that smile.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

This is jumbles fault! I swear!

sigpic

Comment

Now I've gotta say this

Mary(yeah name is needed now)...you're. Killing. Me.

Too much hotness so late on the evening!

Not that my inner gutter doesn't want it, it craves this.
                  and before you start thinking...I love your stuff!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Now I've gotta say this

Mary(yeah name is needed now)...you're. Killing. Me.

Too much hotness so late on the evening!

Not that my inner gutter doesn't want it, it craves this.
                    and before you start thinking...I love your stuff!
                    Dude! Jann just called me by my real name! Mission Art Thread Thunk has been a success! *happy dance* ROFL!

EDIT: Seriously, those kind of pics are so easy to do! And if you put them up against white backgrounds, they make great sigs. Very dramatic.
                    sigpic

Comment

*what happened?....glances at screen.....memory returns.....*

OK, I completely forgot what I came here for But I do have a question....I saw the link for these pics, but I can't d/l them *cries in frustration* How did you manage it????
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

OK, I completely forgot what I came here for But I do have a question....I saw the link for these pics, but I can't d/l them *cries in frustration* How did you manage it????
                        Someone posted the RDA one on the Family Thread. I brazenly snurched it. I grabbed another from Nell (with her permission) of the hug. I'm going to try something with it, maybe...
                        sigpic

Comment

Dude! Jann just called me by my real name! Mission Art Thread Thunk has been a success! *happy dance* ROFL!

EDIT: Seriously, those kind of pics are so easy to do! And if you put them up against white backgrounds, they make great sigs. Very dramatic.
                          ...You mean mission...try to totally gutterize this thread?!?! It's a good thing APA isn't here now...she would get a heart attack from all this...gutter!

I know they are easy...but that doesn't make them less beautiful...sometimes less is more ...

And great sigs...*sighs* I still have two requests atm...but I can't figure one out..it's with "the" hug picture...and I can't think of something original*pouts*
                          sigpic

Comment

Uh, I know its late and I'm tired, but I could swear those gorgeous eyes moved.............................

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_12_1.gif

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_12_1.gif

Er, you mean the close-up one of RDA and the one of him kissing Amanda? I snurched them from the site that the link went to No problem. In fact, I snurched most of them....

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              ...You mean mission...try to totally gutterize this thread?!?! It's a good thing APA isn't here now...she would get a heart attack from all this...gutter!

I know they are easy...but that doesn't make them less beautiful...sometimes less is more ...

And great sigs...*sighs* I still have two requests atm...but I can't figure one out..it's with "the" hug picture...and I can't think of something original*pouts*
                              ROFL!!! Her latest sig is great, too. The one with the Froot Loops.

Jumble, I've been kicking around the idea of doing the hug and the kiss and maybe another bts pic together in a sig and having a quote about friendship. Feel free to snurch the idea, if it helps.
                              sigpic

Comment

OK I think that counts as a success!! WTG Luvnjack!
                                sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X