• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Luvnjack, getting my own back

!!!!! THUNK WARNING !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Btw...is it only one Icon or more??? for the challenge...just a question!!
      I've only done one, I've been busy.......dreaming of.....other things ^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Nice I can see I'm gonna have to have a play with these script things

I've been doing my challenge of the week icons this evening too. I often find icons quite hard but I think I've done OK so far Can't wait to see what everyone else has done!
        I am super excited about them too...

I have made a few before (not for the challenge... but for me) and I had no clue...

And now that I do have a kinda clue... this is going to be fun.

And Josiane Scripts are fun!
        Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
        You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Why Rick! We couldn't possibly run away together! I'm already married! Alas!
          sigpic

Comment

D'oh! I have definately been paid back! I came in to post more script experiments and totally forgot! *blushes* I just heart RDA so much!

Liquid water...

On this one, it's my text, but I used Script-Fu to put an inner glow in the text and a satin overlay on the whole thing. And the cracks are a pattern fill, also from Script-Fu.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Gatecon%2008/crouching.jpg

Why Rick! We couldn't possibly run away together! I'm already married! Alas!
              I'm not

Comment

*covers eyes from the thunky distractions so she can post*

luvnjack those are awesome I really really like the second one in particular

I have to say, I like this nightly thunkspam thing They are the best images to see just before going to bed
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  I'm not
                  Me either
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Me either
                    Me three.

but I prefer Sheppy....
                    sigpic

Comment

Luvnjack Love the scripts So in Gimp, which folder to you put them in?

Comment

Luvnjack Love the scripts So in Gimp, which folder to you put them in?
                        I just put them in the scripts folder. But they tend to end up in different places, apparently. The liquid water ended up in Extns>logos, but another I put in the Scripts folder went to Extns>Script-fu (the second one)>logos. Weird. Maybe cuz they do slightly different things? No idea. I had to start the Script-Fu server (extns>Script-fu (the first one)>start server) for the inner glow.
                        sigpic

Comment

*covers eyes from the thunky distractions so she can post*

luvnjack those are awesome I really really like the second one in particular

I have to say, I like this nightly thunkspam thing They are the best images to see just before going to bed
                          I think I'm getting payback for stealing snurching all these pics, my eyes are all red and swollen and itchy

I think its an allergic reaction to something, but I refuse to believe I'm allergic to RDA I really can't think of anything worse than that

Comment

Thanks Luvnjack, I'll give that a try tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Btw...is it only one Icon or more??? for the challenge...just a question!!
                              Well I've only done one - so far - from the challenge pic, but the one I did demanded a companion icon from another ep..
                              Am I right in supposing they are only supposed to be S/J icons, no Jack or Sam only ones right?

I think I'm getting payback for stealing snurching all these pics, my eyes are all red and swollen and itchy

I think its an allergic reaction to something, but I refuse to believe I'm allergic to RDA I really can't think of anything worse than that
                              ((((Jumble)))) Oh my, LOL!! could you imagine Jumble allergic to RDA!!! I think I've either fallen into an AU or the world is about to end!!!
                              But I hope you're ok there Jumble

Edit: oo 109 posts from my own avatar/icon!! *mini-squee of excitment*
                              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Thats exactly how I would feel

Nah, its probably pollen, prawns, or, or daylight, water....any of those I could live without But RDA Never

Comment

Working...
                                X