X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, the ideas just keep on coming Looks like PS loves me today

Edit: Padme absolutely! She was horrified

Comment

look who's been kissed by the muse well done jumble!!!

Comment

Kissed by the mmmmmmMartin? I wish

Another one

This Challenge just has sooooooo many possibilities

Comment

Brilliant artwork Jumble!! Working on mine right now, methinks will just be a rebel, stay up and get it finished!

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
          [SIZE="1"]
          OK, here's the first draft of January. Comments? Suggestions? Changes? I've printed it out to see how it looks, and the pencil lines are really faint. Anyone know how to get them clearer? I've tried upping the contrast, brightness, using overlays etc but it just makes the white parts brighter

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/Oma-1/Friends%20Calendar%2009/th_January.jpg
          To be honest Oma I think that looks really good! I see what you mean about it being a little clearer though. What file format are you saving your work in? When you save in the jpeg format it uses a form of compression to squish down the layers in which a lot of information from particular layers is lost. However, if you use a file format with a higher form of compression, such as tiff then you lose a lot less detail. It might work better considering a huge portion of the frame is pencil drawing. Hope that helps somewhat!!

Comment

Love them Jumble
            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

I need to come up with an idea.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Having some trouble. First challenge sig for a while and I've come across a really long quote I want to use and have used in this sig. The problem is, I'm not great at putting in long quotes and positioning them/making them easy to read. I like the twirly font on this one, but think it is a tad hard to read. Any suggestions ??

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Having some trouble. First challenge sig for a while and I've come across a really long quote I want to use and have used in this sig. The problem is, I'm not great at putting in long quotes and positioning them/making them easy to read. I like the twirly font on this one, but think it is a tad hard to read. Any suggestions ??

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...ushandsig3.jpg
                  i like it! and i know what you mean the swirls of the texture (?) are not really harmonizing with the ones of the font. what about trying another font? Enchanted Prairie Dog? LainieDaySH or Mutlu?

Comment

Yeah that's exactly what I mean Fainne, you can put it into words a lot better than I can! How about this one, the only thing is I have used a sig before with this texture and this font which annoys me. But it does work quite well!

Comment

looks much better I love the Jellyka fonts. there are more of them. maybe you find one that doesn't annoy you that much

btw was there any kind of football game in Leeds? i only passed the station and never saw so many policemen before in England O.O

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                        looks much better I love the Jellyka fonts. there are more of them. maybe you find one that doesn't annoy you that much

btw was there any kind of football game in Leeds? i only passed the station and never saw so many policemen before in England O.O

Yeah there was a match between Leeds and Huddersfield today. Huddersfield is only just down the road and still in Yorkshire, making it a 'Yorkshire derby'. There's always increased rivalry with local clubs, and the fans all go a little crazy, hence the extra police.

Thanks for the help, I do like it now although might tweak a little tomorrow!

Comment

you're welcome

i was soooo womanly then, only had eyes for the guys in uniforms xD

yep, you might sleep a night over it

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                            you're welcome

i was soooo womanly then, only had eyes for the guys in uniforms xD

yep, you might sleep a night over it
                            There were good-looking Leeds policemen???

off to bed, and to escape a particularly intrusive spider

Night all!

Comment

yep there were.

just distract the spider with a riddle and you should be fine

night night

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                Yeah that's exactly what I mean Fainne, you can put it into words a lot better than I can! How about this one, the only thing is I have used a sig before with this texture and this font which annoys me. But it does work quite well!

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...handsig3-1.jpg
                                I like it!
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X