The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*dances in*

hellooooo ladies...I see a lot of discussion of martin once again. Jumbly, me thinks I'm going to have to strike back with a bit of silerspam ! You know I'll do it *evil chuckle*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    *sticks tongue out at GimPS*

I can still make a Jacksig, look

- that is all

so Jumble what's wrong with Siler's directional abilities? hmmm...?

EDIT: ^^ It occurs to me my mouth has been open for the last 20 minutes whilst catching up on the thread. Let's hope the wind doesn't change.

Comment

(((((Sarai))))) you go for it We'd love to see some Siler artwork

Comment

Hey GimPs *drools* Lovely artworks and some funny too great artwork everyone....

Congrats Jasmina !!!
        Jann indeed i'll use the sig

*jalous* i didn't make any artwork for the challenge after 1 year and a half, my PS doesnt work anymore, i'm dying without it , but i'll have to wait till monday, the only happy news : my dad will give me another one

anyways i made this wallie before my PS stop working ... (Quote by sg-1fanintn )

P.S: i 'wrote' something on O'Neills shirt
        sigpic

Comment

I got no idea for the new challenge yet but I made a new Ronon sig

Comment

Oh Gimp, how I love thee Well, when it decides to co-operate that is I have just made this in about 5 minutes flat for the challenge

Great wp Rachel and sig SeNedra!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Oh Gimp, how I love thee Well, when it decides to co-operate that is I have just made this in about 5 minutes flat for the challenge
              Show off...

(Seriously though, great sig. Very jealous.)

Comment

Love the wallie Rachel

SeNedra and Josi - amazing sigs. *drools at Ronon and awwwwws at the challenge sig*

And I bring the caps from the new Sanctuary episode in exchange for some clicks on my dragons.

07 The Five.zip
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Show off...

(Seriously though, great sig. Very jealous.)

Hey, it's not often gimpages just work, I'm gonna revel in it

Thanks

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  Love the wallie Rachel

SeNedra and Josi - amazing sigs. *drools at Ronon and awwwwws at the challenge sig*

And I bring the caps from the new Sanctuary episode in exchange for some clicks on my dragons.

07 The Five.zip
                  *clicks*
                  And thanks to you too!
                  sigpic

Comment

Love the wallie Rachel

07 The Five.zip

Thanks *clicks* the dragons and *snurches* caps ....

i'm starting to watch sanctuary *yayayay* soo cool...
                    sigpic

Comment

Good one Josiane Sometimes it just goes like that doesn't it? And sometimes it goes completely the opposite

Comment

Good one Josiane Sometimes it just goes like that doesn't it? And sometimes it goes completely the opposite
                        Apparently I'm dwelling at the opposite end of that scale at the moment. Oh well, it's great being safe in the knowledge that you guys still have the gimping mojo, and by the bucket load!

Although a certain Siler sig has just sprung into my fron...

*toddles off to play with gimp*

Comment

Oh yes. And you never can tell before you start which one it's going to be
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l.../sigs/rrs5.jpg
                            Awesome!

I love it and in 5 min that's not normal! faaaaaast...awesome!

Love the wallie Rachel

07 The Five.zip

Woooooohoooo...thanks for the caps
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
                              Hey GimPs *drools* Lovely artworks and some funny too great artwork everyone....

Congrats Jasmina !!!
                              Jann indeed i'll use the sig

*jalous* i didn't make any artwork for the challenge after 1 year and a half, my PS doesnt work anymore, i'm dying without it , but i'll have to wait till monday, the only happy news : my dad will give me another one

anyways i made this wallie before my PS stop working ... (Quote by sg-1fanintn )

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/q...th_believe.jpg

P.S: i 'wrote' something on O'Neills shirt
                              Ooooh, I love it! And the background and text looks fab!

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l.../sigs/rrs5.jpg
                              There's always enough room for another Ronon sig

Somehow your best work happens when you make a Ronon sig....I really don't know why that is.....

Jammy, that's what it is.

*looks suspiciously at Josi...have you been eating jammy dodgers today?*

Edit: I've spent most of the day gimping, but not particularly fun stuff...I got volunteered to make the School Calendar for next year. It sounded like a great idea at the time to do a Birthday calender and to get all the kids to draw a picture of themselves to put on their birthday month page....but the reality of it is proving a lot more problematic. Instead of giving the kids plain paper like I suggested, a note went out with instructions on the top, and a then a space framed by a double border for the kids to draw in.

Yep, about a third of them went over the border, and half of them over the writing....and I get to edit out the borders and text...pixel by pixel...*groans*
                              Last edited by Oma-1; 15 November 2008, 07:26 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

Jammy, that's what it is.

*looks suspiciously at Josi...have you been eating jammy dodgers today?*
                                No I did eat some animal biscuits though, maybe they have the same effect
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X