The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
    I sat down this afternoon determined to make a team sig and wp....and ended up with 2 more challenge sigs. *sigh* What's happened to my gimping mojo? I seem able to only produce challenge stuff at the moment
    I can't seem to produce anything at the moment .

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I know

Edit: Don't think I'm going to get much more done tonight, Sharpe's Peril is on soon
    Glad to hear you're enjoying Sean Bean at his best. I do love that man. !

*bounces off to play with brand new SG-1 every single episode and audio commentary ever*

AGGGGHHHH

Comment

Is it OK if I quote parts of the petition sent to TPTB in my banners?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Nope...I downloaded it a long time ago from GW ...it's called Karat I like it!
      Looks great. I'm gonna look for it, ASAP.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        Is it OK if I quote parts of the petition sent to TPTB in my banners?
        Can't see any reason why not

Comment

Ack! The Karat font isn't available for free download. Did you get it free, Jann?
          sigpic

Comment

Ack! The Karat font isn't available for free download. Did you get it free, Jann?
            I did...I just got it from GW on a thread in here somewhere...I can send it to you on mail or so...or upload it somewhere...

and a new wp...I still don't have my "sig" mojo...wps are keep appearing

sigpic

Comment

Help! How to make a border without Stroke and with a little distance from the edges? Did my question make sense?

I did...I just got it from GW on a thread in here somewhere...I can send it to you on mail or so...or upload it somewhere...
              You'd do that? Nice. I'll PM you?

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...nuumpremwp.jpg
              Beautiful!
              sigpic

Comment

Help! How to make a border without Stroke and with a little distance from the edges? Did my question make sense?
                You mean like a stroke/border a few pixels from the edge? perhaps with the marquee tool(that one that makes squares and all) ...or just something like I did with my last wp with at...that's done with the Polygonal lasso tool on a new layer and then fill...

I hope this makes some sense...otherwise can you give an example from what you mean

You'd do that? Nice. I'll PM you?
                Ofcourse!

Beautiful!
                Thank you
                sigpic

Comment

You mean like a stroke/border a few pixels from the edge? perhaps with the marquee tool(that one that makes squares and all) ...or just something like I did with my last wp with at...that's done with the Polygonal lasso tool on a new layer and then fill...

I hope this makes some sense...otherwise can you give an example from what you mean
                  Don't worry, I got it. Thanks!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Thanks for the font. I might have to download that.
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Yup it's on dafont...I don't know if I got it from there but it's there as well
                      Oh and the font beneath it(season 4) is the GW font
                      Thanks Jann!
                      Oo thanks for posting Twin!
                      sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Ohhhh, blue Amanda. *grabs and runs*
                        sigpic

Comment

As promised the tutorial of my last wallpaper
                          http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1.../th_teamwp.jpg

<snip>
                          Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

I was talking with SeNedra about maybe putting them up blind, with the list of who made what right at the end of the post after the next week's challenge, then that way you can guess at who did what too. Sound good?

Yeah, that was Jumble's idea behind the suggestion I know I've made a few challenge entries after being inspired by seeing other peoples. I've had 9 entries so far and it certainly is interesting seeing the results
                          it does

sounds good to me - though I'm really not good in guessing styles can I use the audience joker then?

And I actually have something to post, new Mempic for the S.H.I.P.
                          http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...hajaMempic.jpg
                          welcome achaja!!!
                          Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          *stomps foot* I have an idea for the challenge this week, but I probably won't get to do it! Siler (the laptop) is (still) ill and needs to go the the computer doctor! *cry*
                          OH NOOOO (((luvnjack))) *sends prayer to the laptop god*
                          you called your laptop siler? I didn't give mine a name yet... but I might do that. N matter how I call him, my brother will freak out because I gave pretty much everything at home a name

great new wallies!!!

Comment

Another banner. I'm on the roll.

For the record - while doing it, I had no idea there was "Moebius" RT viewing in S/J thread.
                            sigpic

Comment

great wallies Jann!

Like the new banner Egle!
                              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

((((luvnjack)))) I hope your Siler isn't as frequent a visitor to the infirmary as Dan's is

I love it...the right part as well
                                Yeah, playing it gradients is a lot of fun, but I use gradient maps! so not the normal gradient fill thing...in a way this gives a different effect and I really like it so far...I'm using it now in all my sigs and wps!
                                Gradient map? Am I being thick, or is that something I've not heard of before.....this late a night, who knows?!

Ah, but that's the point! Everyone will have done something original because nobody knows what anyone else has done Then we'll see how many of us had the same 'original' idea

I was thinking Oma, maybe you should hang on to the list of who did what and not post it straight away. That way we would all have time to try to figure it out Maybe post it half an hour after the Challenge post?
                                Heh heh, that sounds evil.....

*wonders if my internet might be on the fritz on Friday......*

Egle - Lovely new banner, makes me
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X