No announcement yet.

The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know where I can find Continuum caps? I though GW had some, but I can't find them in the images section.
    sigpic
    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Jas has loads, if you smile sweetly at her she might post the link when she's next online
      sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

ARGH! The sparkles! I couldn't resist the sparkles!

My muse seems to like this challenge. I do believe there's more to come!

sigpic

Comment

LOL!!! I wish there was someone I could blame for this. Maybe RDA, for having such a yummy bum.

sigpic

Comment

*smiles sweetly at Jas* Pretty please post?

So...I managed to make another sig for the challenge. It's still a SHIPpyish, but not as much as my other one. And this ones a bit more my "style", lol.

Oh, Jumble, I meant to tell you awhile ago...Anything I ever make that you think is worthy of the SHIP site is snurchable for the site. I'd prefer my stuff not to be used outside the site, but you and Nad are welcome to put anything of mine you want on the SHIP site. Just thought I'd mention that, since I've already made at least one shippy sig for this weeks challenge, lol.
            Last edited by TrueRomantic; 05 October 2008, 08:49 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

*swoons and passes out from the LotR thunk*

Luvnjack! You're bum sig - priceless!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Will do, just need to get them organized and uploaded to PB *looks at clock* but not tonight

I loved Legolas, all his stunts, his running count of 'kills' especially the one where he shot the guy that Gimli was sitting on because 'he was still twitching!' And when he took down the mumak Gimli said it still only counted as one

I realised that I have actually seen LotR before, but I must not have had my 'thunk' glasses on It was a long time ago and I don't think I really understood what it was all about. This time I paid very close attention and I did work out who was from where and what each of the battles was all about.

Also, do you know Sanctuary premieres on ITV4 tomorrow at 9pm? (in the UK that is)
                glad you enjoyed tLotR oh yes, all these men are just too adorable. Why Legolas never runs out of arrows? hmm, in the books he is collecting them. You could also ask - after the armee of Aragorn arrived at the Black Gate - where are all the horses gone? They where smart, they were running for their lives Did you also realize, that in the Council of Elrond - when they close up the Ring - you can see the reflection of the camera? so many details I soo love

and those Aragorn caps *swoons* thank you for sharing

Ohohoh.. what? Sanctuary here in UK? Why didn't I know about it??? today? 9 pm? I'll try to get it - first have to fight for the remote controle

luvnjack AREYOUTRYINGTOKILLME???? *fans air to herself*

TR very nice

Comment

Yes I noticed about the horses

Thanks TR, I've snurched all S.H.I.P.py artwork made by members for the site (plus a couple by non-members ), hope that's ok with everyone?

Luvnjack love the wp and the sig

Sanctuary, I only knew because I caught an advert for it last night I wasn't even sure I heard right, but I've just checked and its definitely the first ep tonight

Comment

Great new art kids. Can't quote all, cause there are too many, but I love them

Here you go Kim!
                    Continuum.zip
                    sigpic

Comment

I made Kid!Art This thread sure does turn you away from your pillar of ship

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        I made Kid!Art This thread sure does turn you away from your pillar of ship

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...assignment.jpg

Poor kid.
                        sigpic

Comment

Bekki, that's brilliant

Comment

Bekki, you make me feel very sad for Grace. It kind of makes you wish all kids who's parents are connected to the stargate program could be tought in a school together so they wouldn't have to hide anything.

And thanks for those caps!!! I'm sure they're going to be coming in very handy in the future, lol.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys! And who knew - Gimp is slowly but surely becoming my friend

(and my computer is slowly but surely dying under the strain I have put it thought...poor Spudly )

Ok - to get back to my roots, my pillar, my cavern...

sigpic

Comment

Bekki, you named your computer "Spudly"? I knew you were crazy, but I didn't realize you were that crazily obsessive!

And I guess I should get some sleep...It's 5am here, and I've been up for about 15 hours...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X