The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
    Hello everyone I'm new here I mean I like comming here and admire artworks but I always post my works on graphic thread. I've made S/J wallie and Fainne forced me () to post it here too, so...
    http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...h_comicend.jpg
    I did NOT force anyone *hides whip* beautiful wallie and like josi said: come and play here more often

Comment

Hello everyone I'm new here I mean I like comming here and admire artworks but I always post my works on graphic thread. I've made S/J wallie and Fainne forced me () to post it here too, so...
      http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/Achajka/th_comicend.jpg
      WoooooHooooood! Achaja, welcome, great wp

And for anyone who doesn't know, Achaja has the best Martin caps

Comment

Thanks guys! You are very kind! Thanks for welcoming, I should stay for good, in fact I'm crazy about Sam and Jack
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Thanks guys! You are very kind! Thanks for welcoming, I should stay for good, in fact I'm crazy about Sam and Jack
          This thread is for any and all artwork, not just Sam and Jack So feel free to show us everything that you do (artwise that is )

Comment

Welcome Achaja!

That wallpaper is brilliant, love the comic book style . Might have to snurch that idea at some point!

Comment

Thank you Sarai, yeah every idea is worth trying!
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Love the challenge sig Twin and Daniel's face is so classic Daniel

Great wp Achaja stay and play
                sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Welcome Achaja Awesome wallpaper!!!

I tried to do something for Shipsgiving tonight, but after an hour of fighting bad quality S1 pics, colors that won't match, and backround that doesn't come out right I just closed the whole thing without saving it first.

And then did a "make me feel better" sig

*fangurls both Amanda and the gun*

*feels better*

sigpic

Comment

((((Jasmina)))) I can see how that made you feel better though, it is most cool
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hey everyone, woooow since my PS 'broke ' i didnt came back here BUT i got a new one and now i use Photoshop CS3 and in english thank God!!! cuz my version of CS2 in Portuguese was a mess...

great artworks!!!! everyone !!!, with hope i can do something for the challenge of this week ...

Welcome Achaja!!!

*runs out* i'm gonna install my brushes
                      sigpic

Comment

(((((Rachel)))) Soooo glad you've got PS back

Jasmina that sure does make one feel better

Comment

[rant] why are there no good caps of our Sam from Moebius
                          grr how am I supposed to make my sig when I can't find the right cap
                          [/rant]
                          sorry GimPS
                          sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            (((((Rachel)))) Soooo glad you've got PS back

Thanks!!! in fact i'm squeeeeeeeeeeinnnnnnnnggggggg over here!!!! and tomorrow i'll be back to my daly dose of PS i really wanted to do something now, but its 9pm, is not too late but i worked a lot today !!! i'm very tired... but tomorrow .. its a different day

Good night everyone
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok in my attempt to fix my earlier challenge sig with the odd pic of Sam I ended up with this

oo Jumble you know how there's a Jack clapping smiley can there be a Sam clapping smiley, please
                              *smiles sweetly at Jumble and her Awesome smiley-making skills*
                              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Ok...........tomorrow

Great sig

Going to bed now, G'night GimPS *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X