Clear All

*still giggling*

(((Twin))) (((Sarai))) You know I love you guys really

And nice icon Sarai!
    *giggles some more*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I've made another icon, not sure I like it any better than the other one though

sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

LOL! Sarai and Aveo, you are avwsome! Love that 'y' thing

Love younew hand sig, Aveo!

Thanks for Continuum caps, Jasmina!
        sigpic

Comment

I've been working on a Paradise Lost sig..

sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

glad you guys liked the icon, fart jokes = always a winner

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
            I've been working on a Paradise Lost sig..

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...iselost1-1.jpg
            This is beautiful Aveo *sniff* Paradise Lost is a great ep.

Might I suggest lightening the pic of Sam on the left a little? Not too much coz you don't want to detract from the angst but still it might balance up both sides better, and give that side a little more detail?

Josi told me a good way to lighten pics, I think from one of Jann's tuts. You duplicate the layers of the single pic twice, then set one to 'overlay' and one to 'screen' and then drag the opacity slider to get the right effect. Save that as a .jpg and re-open to work with in the sig.

That's if you're using Gimp...I forget who is and who isn't

Comment

Just checking in before I go to bed, and what do I find? Some lovely fluff and some lovely angst WTG girls, beautiful stuff!

Night everyone!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict
                This is great, but the gif in the corner runs a little fast. I had to look a few times before I saw Jack.
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Made another silly icon. Nothing to do with the challenge, and everything to with one man's love for his tools .

EDIT: *sigh* I love Siler...

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                    This is great, but the gif in the corner runs a little fast. I had to look a few times before I saw Jack.
                    Yes...I know...I can't do anything right! I blame gimp for not letting me slow it down!

Comment

Been gimping away when I should be in bed and/or writing (had a burst of ficlet inspiration ). But still, found something I started working on ages ago and forgot all about.

What do you guys think? I'm always open to suggestions.

I really want to try something like Jann's half and half diagonal sig, something I'm totally alien to but that's refreshing, you know?

*realises she's babbling to no one*

*whistles*

Comment

Can anyone help me with gimp? I am trying the burn-in animation and I don't know what a foreground layer with a trancparency and a background layer means. Please help!

Comment

Whee!! The computer with CS3 has been relinquished finally!

Time to make more fluffy stargate graphics.......
                          Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Yeah...so. This is as good as it gets...sorry. I like this one better than the one I redid.

Comment

Whee! So it isn't really SJ, but this is what it turned into. So hey!

Snurchable
                              Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                Been gimping away when I should be in bed and/or writing (had a burst of ficlet inspiration ). But still, found something I started working on ages ago and forgot all about.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...k/thestory.jpg
                                What do you guys think? I'm always open to suggestions.

I really want to try something like Jann's half and half diagonal sig, something I'm totally alien to but that's refreshing, you know?

*realises she's babbling to no one*

*whistles*
                                I love the text. That is one of my favorite songs. I've used those lyrics as some of my background slanty text in my sigs. Great minds and all of theat... I have a S/J vid about 95% done to that song...just sitting on my hard drive...unfinished...for months and months...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X