No announcement yet.

The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, this looks interesting... Just to clarify, is the artwork supposed to be SG1 related or just the food? Or doesn't it matter?
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Hmm, this looks interesting... Just to clarify, is the artwork supposed to be SG1 related or just the food? Or doesn't it matter?
      It doesn't matter what you relate it to, as long as your favourite food is in there

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        It doesn't matter what you relate it to, as long as your favourite food is in there
        Can Jack be the food? Just kidding
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
          Can Jack be the food? Just kidding
          I was so waiting for someone to make that comment!!!

this could be an interesting challenge!
          sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post

Oh no...guttery comments running through my head about Jack being food....oh boy Not too guttery of course...but guttery enough!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post

Yup, it'll be

I've just remembered

Edit: Rachel, i can't open the file... well, i can but it's enpty
              Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 29 May 2009, 03:18 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post

Edit: Rachel, i can't open the file... well, i can but it's enpty
                how??!!!? omg i'm gonna upload it on another place for you hang on a second... here it is

Sekrit Challenge Week 39
                from TrueRomantic

TR came up with a great idea. She was eating ice cream when it hit her (the idea, not the ice cream )

The challenge is to make artwork with your favourite foods/desserts on them and then everyone has to guess what favourites are each person's.

It's a cute way for us to get to know each other some more, and trying to guess foods & styles will be fun

Size : Any
                Pics : Any, but must include your favourtie foods/desserts.
                Text : Any

Go have some fun

Please send your
                SEKRIT CHALLENGE
                entries to SARAI
                THIS gonna be cool since i love hate okra
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Rachel! How strange, it doesn't open with CS3, only with CS2
                  sigpic

Comment

This weeks challenge sounds.... interesting....
                    Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
                    You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Mada! Welcome back!

I've been making my season 2 banners for the rewatch... was cutting it a bit fine as my eps are up for discussion next week

And I liked the Secrets one so much I made it into a sig too

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
                        finally did an artwork that i liked!!! in a week! i did some Tarja ones this morning but i didn't like it Blacky you got me inspired today!!!

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/q...misc/tarja.jpg

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/q...isc/tarja2.jpg
                        Love the Tarja stuff. I've had "Over the Hills and Far Away" in my head for days.

Sorry, I've been busy, plus I wasn't sure if it's a Sekrit one this week I haven't heard back from Oma, so I'm just going to post it Oh the power Muwahaha!!!

Sekrit Challenge Week 39
                        from TrueRomantic

TR came up with a great idea. She was eating ice cream when it hit her (the idea, not the ice cream )

The challenge is to make artwork with your favourite foods/desserts on them and then everyone has to guess what favourites are each person's.

It's a cute way for us to get to know each other some more, and trying to guess foods & styles will be fun

Size : Any
                        Pics : Any, but must include your favourtie foods/desserts.
                        Text : Any

Go have some fun

Please send your
                        SEKRIT CHALLENGE
                        entries to SARAI
                        What am I going to do with Kim.
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Oh, the challenge entries are great!
                          Josiane, love the banners and you're right, the secrets one is awesome

Again I suck at keeping up here and am only here to show some random sigs I made for someone ( I passed 50! ):

More graffiti sigs:

A dark angsty-ish one:

And a very fluffy one:

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nad those are fab, you're getting really good! And it's amazing how quickly they stack up hey?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Mada! Welcome back!

I've been making my season 2 banners for the rewatch... was cutting it a bit fine as my eps are up for discussion next week

And I liked the Secrets one so much I made it into a sig too

image tags in because I can't in good conscious take them out

I love it!!! Are you going to add that to your rotating sig I hope? So that we can all enjoy it all over again when it pops up!! The coloring is beautiful and it has Jaccccooobbbb!!! And Sam and Jack in dress uniforms...really what more could a person want in a sig?

Nad those are awesome!! I love all of the songs that some of the lyrics are from!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                image tags in because I can't in good conscious take them out

I love it!!! Are you going to add that to your rotating sig I hope? So that we can all enjoy it all over again when it pops up!! The coloring is beautiful and it has Jaccccooobbbb!!! And Sam and Jack in dress uniforms...really what more could a person want in a sig?

Nad those are awesome!! I love all of the songs that some of the lyrics are from!
                                It's already added, don't worry Although as I now have 63 () sigs in my rotation you probably won't see it all that often

I was thinking I might do a tut of it, if anyone wants?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X