No announcement yet.

The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mada, I like the first one. Just the right amount a grunge. Remember, more grunge isn't necessarily better.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      They look really good. I like the last one most. That's got a really nice color.love the composition, great color, love it dark and the font is really cool

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        I have been working on new banner. My original idea... went to dark place, but I made another one. Love Gradient options, gives so many variations. Which one is the prettiest?

Oh, and I remade my old artwork.

I like the last one the best. And I love the new old sig.
        Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
        You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Thank you! My favs are the first and last one. I'll use all of them to keep the variety up. Gotta go now.
          sigpic

Comment

Yea! I made a new sig!

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
              Aww, so cute. That kind of fluff I need to keep my balance as a Flangster Gangster.
              sigpic

Comment

Mada love them both, but first one wins.

Egle love the banners...but last one is the best IMHO(colouring I like the most)
                and that new/remade sig...wow, awesome!

Then Brooke also like your new sig...it's cute...and oh so fluffy Sweet.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                  *huggles Jasmina* That's the one! Thank you! How could I forget? It's Sam making fun of Rodney

lol, of course you can angst the gutter ANYTHING can be angsted! Didn't you know that?

Can't wait to see luvnjack's idea!
                  You can angst the gutter, you can gutter the angst - it's known as gangst
                  See:

luvnjack, love your latest, and think I agree with Oma, the second one needs the text to be a bit smaller, or subtler, or thinner, or *something* The third one was lovely though.

Mada, I'm going to agree too, the first Baal sig is better, for sure. Both are pretty darn thunkable though

Egle, I adore those banners, but I have no idea which one I like best! They're all pretty

Brooke, yours is so cute and fluffy, it gives me warm fuzzies

to all of you
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by madaline_7 View Post
                    Ok... my turn for Ba'al

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...sig/Abyss4.jpg

OR

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...sig/Abyss5.jpg

I can't decide.

Yeah... yeah... the only difference is the brush color under the smaller pics, but... idk...
                    I was gonna say I prefer the second one. But then I studied the first one more closely. Then thought that one's better. Now I'm totally confused. I have no idea which one is better. All I know, there's Ba'al.

Extremely helpful post, isn't it?
                    sigpic

Comment

AWWWW this is really cute. thank you for it.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      You can angst the gutter, you can gutter the angst - it's known as gangst
                      See:
                      http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...3pillars-1.jpg

haha, thank you for this one. ir makes everything a lot easier

Oh, and I made a new banner, just disvcovered the Median Filter: it's about the SG1 family

and my S.H.I.P. sig

Comment

Median filter? What does that do? And does anyone know where it is/what it's called in Gimp?

Love the sigs!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Median filter? What does that do? And does anyone know where it is/what it's called in Gimp?

Love the sigs!
                          thx I don't know what it is called in GIMP but it looks like this in PSP
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks ladies so much!!

Comment

Thanks ladies so much!!
                              you're welcome

Comment

I have a request for anybody who is really good at merging photos to make them look as though they are one photo. Given how annoyed I was at the way "100 Days" ended, I would like somebody to make a photo of Jack giving Sam a BIG honking hug for what she did in rescuing him from Edora. Yes, I know it would be against canon (no doubt), but I'd really like to have him acknowledge Sam in that way, and then he can go say good-bye to Laira. Sam first, then Laira - after all Sam did way more for him than Laira did. And to my way of thinking there was enough time on Edora by the time all the Edorans got back through the gate to reconnect with their friends and families, that somewhere in there Daniel or even Teal'c would have told Jack what a heroic effort Sam put in to bringing him home, and he owes her at least a big hug (regardless of if its against regs - phooey on the regs at that moment). Can you tell from all this babbling that this is a big issue for me?

Oh, and the hug has to be one of those "c'mere" hugs that Jack sometimes gives Sam.

Comment

Working...
                                X