The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Jann, will look into it.

The only problem with finishing a project is then you have to wait ages for inspiration to come again, at least if you're amongst the gimpingly challenged

WAIT! Inspiration may have come...its a bit angsty though , think you've started something here luvnjack

Comment

Also I have a request. I really want to use some unusual shots for my next sig. Not funny, since its going to be angsty, but unusual. I'm always tempted to reuse my favourite shots from Grace, Threads etc... and want to move away from my comfort zone!!

Was wondering if anyone has any favourite shots from random eps, and could we share a few?

Thanks in advance guys

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        Also I have a request. I really want to use some unusual shots for my next sig. Not funny, since its going to be angsty, but unusual. I'm always tempted to reuse my favourite shots from Grace, Threads etc... and want to move away from my comfort zone!!

Was wondering if anyone has any favourite shots from random eps, and could we share a few?

Thanks in advance guys
        hmm...I *accidentally* had these in my PB..perhaps they work...

"subtle" ship
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jann, will look into it.

The only problem with finishing a project is then you have to wait ages for inspiration to come again, at least if you're amongst the gimpingly challenged

WAIT! Inspiration may have come...its a bit angsty though , think you've started something here luvnjack
          YAY! *jumps up and down*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            YAY! *jumps up and down*

*pokes luvnjack* you're supposed to be angsty...

Comment

*pokes luvnjack* you're supposed to be angsty...

Ow! Oh...er...let's see...

Well, sure hope it makes me cry!

Is that better?
              sigpic

Comment

Oh. My. God.

What have you all done to me*pouts*

*I* am making now an angsty sig
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Oh. My. God.

What have you all done to me*pouts*

*I* am making now an angsty sig
                  Excccccellent!

I mean...

I hope it makes me cry!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ow! Oh...er...let's see...

Well, sure hope it makes me cry!

Is that better?
                    lol, I would never try to make someone cry! but I'll give it a good go!!

Comment

Excccccellent!

I mean...

I hope it makes me cry!
                      It'll be nothing like the one you made for Udge. That one... *SOB*

Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
                      You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Ooooo...2010. Well done!

More angst...

I think I'm going to do some backgrounds and post them on deviantart.com and name them "angst".
                        sigpic

Comment

Cool Luvnjack like I said...really getting a style...awesome!

Btw..made something simple...but unsure 'bout the colouring..

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Cool Luvnjack like I said...really getting a style...awesome!

Btw..made something simple...but unsure 'bout the colouring..

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...grades1sig.jpg
                            Woooooo! Me likey! I think the coloring is just grungy right!
                            sigpic

Comment

Ooooo...2010. Well done!

More angst...
                              http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...k/lifeline.jpg

I think I'm going to do some backgrounds and post them on deviantart.com and name them "angst".

2010... I have a special place in my heart for that episode. *sigh*

You realize that I am on a mission now... make something so angsty that it makes Luvnjack tear up!

Off to ponder....
                              Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
                              You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

How many angst today! Laies, i'll will go to bed in about two hours, i want to have fluffy dreams

But, AWESOME!
                                Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 12 August 2008, 11:57 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X