No announcement yet.

The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the water images Will have to have a go at that!

And love your latest sig Jann!

I need to do some more gimping... life is crazy busy at the moment, it's sad
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

And look, I gimped

A companion MOP postcard to my Trio ones I made last week, specially for Mr BW...
      (((BW)))

In spoilers because... well... it's that Continuum/possible 3rd movie vid...

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

Hmmm...been playing...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Niiiiiice
          sigpic

Comment

I like the way you play.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              And look, I gimped

A companion MOP postcard to my Trio ones I made last week, specially for Mr BW...
              (((BW)))

In spoilers because... well... it's that Continuum/possible 3rd movie vid...

Great idea for a card

And what memories they are *shippy sigh* Awesome
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                Great idea for a card

And what memories they are *shippy sigh* Awesome
                Yeah, I thought throwing their own words back at them might be an effective tactic...
                sigpic

Comment

Okay, I added a color gradient. Whatcha' think?

sigpic

Comment

Hmmm... I think I prefer it with the colour, looks more seamless somehow, more unified. Plus also makes it look a little 'aged' like an old photo, which fits with the memories thing brilliantly.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Hmmm... I think I prefer it with the colour, looks more seamless somehow, more unified. Plus also makes it look a little 'aged' like an old photo, which fits with the memories thing brilliantly.
                      That's what I thought, too. Following Oma's advice about color gradients has been the best thing to happen to my artwork in...well...forever.
                      sigpic

Comment

Love all the newe artwork! I wish I had time to even look at PSP
                        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

I *love* all the new work....awesome!!! (But I also said that in the main thread....so you possibly already knew that) but hopefully you all don;t mind me saying it again...coz it's so worth it!!!

oh and also thanks for liking my work It's good to hear it's okay
                          sigpic

Comment

Been playing with those dang stars again...

sigpic

Comment

That's what I thought, too. Following Oma's advice about color gradients has been the best thing to happen to my artwork in...well...forever.

Love the new sig... that was quick!
                              Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
                              You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Been playing with those dang stars again...

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...ack/stars5.jpg
                                Lol. I know how addicting those stars can be!!! (I've had that period as well)

but like it...but perhaps you could make the stars a bit lighter so S/J are better visible...but that's just IMHO

oh and made something simple as well...just coz I liked that pic/scene so much

S&R pic(just in spoilers ...in case...even though I don't think it's a spoilery pic)
                                Spoiler:

EDIT:

Won't make it in a double post ...so made another sig

btw...anyone noticing that my mojo finally returned to me?
                                Last edited by starlover; 15 July 2008, 04:34 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X