The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
    More like......heehee...I love the smiley's hair!
    *ruffle ruffle*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      *ruffle ruffle*
      That's just what I was going to say!
      *ruffles too*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

You gals didn't think the "tear drops" weren't too much?

Sorry to the dial-up users. I'm working on this for Ship Day (so ssshhhh!) and the "water" wasn't going this fast in the program. *eyes Siler, then the wrench*

sigpic

Comment

I am woefully behind everyone with the water effect pics, but I did make a new MOP sig

I'm thinking it needs a border, or not?

Comment

With border

With fuzzy border

Hmmmm.....

Comment

Hmmm...I would use either the solid border or no border at all. I think it's amazing!!!
              sigpic

Comment

I vote no border.

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Hmmm...I would use either the solid border or now border at all. I think it's amazing!!!
                  Thanks I think I'll go with the solid border, not keen on the fuzzy, but I felt it needed 'something'. Maybe I just overthink it

*runs off to the MOP site*

Edit: Now Krissie's confused me all over again

Comment

In my opinion between the moon, the clouds, and the rays I don't think it needs anything else. To me it would look cluttered. But I guess the solid border's not to bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                      In my opinion between the moon, the clouds, and the rays I don't think it needs anything else. To me it would look cluttered. But I guess the solid border's not to bad.
                      Thanks for the input, I've gone with no border

And I have to confess, all of the above is actually just a background pic that I found, I just added Jack and Sam

Edit: And I do find myself watching Ronan quite closely on SGA, since you brought him to my attention

Comment

Like the new sig Jumble! Its' great! I vote no border I don't think it needs it, plus with the dream theme, a border kinda hems in the dream....no border leaves it freer...if you see what I mean...

And the colours remind me of the solar flare in 1969

*looks suspiciously at pringles....are they broccoli flavour?*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                          Like the new sig Jumble! Its' great! I vote no border I don't think it needs it, plus with the dream theme, a border kinda hems in the dream....no border leaves it freer...if you see what I mean...

And the colours remind me of the solar flare in 1969
                          On my birthday Yes, I think you are all right, I was overdoing it with the border Thats why its so good in here, it really helps to see what other people think

*looks suspiciously at pringles....are they broccoli flavour?*

Comment

Jumble, very beautiful new sig! and... it need border
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Silly? Or awesomely metaphorical? The waters of despair rising as Jack contemplates losing Sam forever...
                              (my, APA would be proud )
                              That is most excellently brilliant! No Green so...

GREEN!

Love all the new stuff guys....

I wish the gimp muse would strike me.... nothing I have been doing lately... Eh...
                              Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
                              You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Love the water effects! The gutter seems to be flooding

Jumble that sig is beautiful!!!!
                                sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X