The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egle01

Love the banners.... I feel bad because I haven't posted any over there.... I will try more...
    Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
    You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Originally posted by madaline_7 View Post
      Egle01

Love the banners.... I feel bad because I haven't posted any over there.... I will try more...
      Not only you. I wish i had much time for Gimp...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        You never know Maybe someone could take a pic of TPTB half buried in a pile of pcs and penguin toys, that would be a truly awesome sight
        I would LOVE to see that!! some one should ask him sometime at the beginning of August!
        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
          *Waves* Can someone explain me how create gif file in the Image Ready, please? I can't find it out by myself
          Sorry, I'd help if I could. I only know how to import gif and in order to save image as gif in ImageReady you must choose Save Optimized (As). That's pretty much all I know.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
            *Waves* Can someone explain me how create gif file in the Image Ready, please? I can't find it out by myself
            I made a little tut for ImageReady a while ago, but I don't know how much I cleared things, maybe it'll help, if something doesn't make sence let me know and try to explain it better.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              I made a little tut for ImageReady a while ago, but I don't know how much I cleared things, maybe it'll help, if something doesn't make sence let me know and try to explain it better.
              I guess it something like that. And what about that

I know it's easy (i even understand English hehe) but whwn i start to do it... well it's kind of sucks
              Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 14 July 2008, 04:27 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Does anyone have the Grace kiss as a vid and be willing to share with me?

I can pay you with many happy thanks!
                Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic

Comment

Does anyone have the Grace kiss as a vid and be willing to share with me?

I can pay you with many happy thanks!

Comment

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/gifs/gracekissbiggergif.gif
                    Thank you much Ma'am!
                    Last edited by madaline_7; 14 July 2008, 09:52 AM. Reason: Had to delete IMG tags. *sob*

Comment

You're welcome And I think that gif was made by Jann (Starlover)

Comment

Yet another dumb question....

How the heck do I save the .gif to my hard drive?

Comment

You're welcome And I think that gif was made by Jann (Starlover)

Wow, love all the new artwork people...you all are amazingly talented

Oh and I'm photoshopping atm ...and I've said it before that the colouring between my two computers is different...but I wanted to check it atm...

so now I have the same psd (img) file...on both computers, EXACTLY the same...

and on my new computer...it's more to the white side with some low tinted colouring...
                          and on my old computer...it has a yelowy colouring...and looks...weird...waaaay too coloured...

what to do...what to do???? This so *ain't* no fun...
                          sigpic

Comment

The same as you would save a picture. Right click on the gif, choose 'save picture as' choose where to save it click 'save'. It should save it as a 'gif' instead of 'jpg' or 'bmp' like it would for a pictures. Hope that makes sense It usually works for me

Comment

Same as a regular pic. Right click, save as...etc.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Wow, love all the new artwork people...you all are amazingly talented

Oh and I'm photoshopping atm ...and I've said it before that the colouring between my two computers is different...but I wanted to check it atm...

so now I have the same psd (img) file...on both computers, EXACTLY the same...

and on my new computer...it's more to the white side with some low tinted colouring...
                                and on my old computer...it has a yelowy colouring...and looks...weird...waaaay too coloured...

what to do...what to do???? This so *ain't* no fun...
                                I have the same thing, my new lappy shows things much clearer and the colours are better. How other people see your stuff depends on what type of lappy they have, so really we're all seeing stuff slightly different

Comment

Working...
                                X