X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    LiliJ you can definitely do filmstrips in Gimp - Oma discovered how
    Thanks, Josiane!

Ok, message to all people who have Gimp! If I post an image, will you put filmstrips on? Please? *puppy eyes* It's for a sig I'm trying to make, but not J/S, so I understand if you don't want to.
    ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      In that case, Oma can do the next tut (unless she's already explained how to do it)

Great idea for a postcard Jumble
      Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
      Thanks, Josiane!

Ok, message to all people who have Gimp! If I post an image, will you put filmstrips on? Please? *puppy eyes* It's for a sig I'm trying to make, but not J/S, so I understand if you don't want to.
      Filmstrip (Oma)

Spoiler:
      I took a page out of Linda's book, and started pushing buttons I haven't done that for ages cos I've just worked within the limits of what I knew until this thread opened....so anyway, I started clicking buttons....

Remember the filmstrip MOP sig with all the kisses, asking for one more? It took me ages to make that, clipping the strip bit and duplicating it, resizing the pics so they'd fit, lining them all up, adding the little numbers....

Well, I was clicking and found this handy little button Filters>Combine>Filmstrip.

I've seen it before, but couldn't get it to work. I just realised it doesn't work on layers, nope, it's much simpler than that. You just open all the pics you want then click filmstrip on any of the pic windows.

It brings up the dialogue box asking which of the open pics you want to use, you click and add them to the list, click OK, and it puts them all on a filmstrip for you. Job done. I just tried it and it took me approximately 30 seconds.

The headache I'm getting from repeatedly banging my head on the desk is well worth it

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
        Thanks, Josiane!

I can give it a go pm me
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs* Thanks again! But I can't put images onto pms (I have no idea why!), so I'm just going to post it on here...

Last edited by LiliJ; 06 July 2008, 03:35 AM.
          ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

I redid one of my sigs. I wanted to use some of the mad skills I've learned here! So...The new...

And the old...

sigpic

Comment

Cool, wow, I love that this thread is teaching us all so much
              Definitely prefer the new version - Jack is clearer and it seems more sensitive somehow
              Excellent!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Cool, wow, I love that this thread is teaching us all so much
                Definitely prefer the new version - Jack is clearer and it seems more sensitive somehow
                Excellent!
                ^ What she said
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  I redid one of my sigs. I wanted to use some of the mad skills I've learned here! So...The new...

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...snjack/die.jpg

And the old...

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...ys/entity2.jpg

BRILLANT!!

Choked me up... seriously!
                  Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
                  You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    The tut for ImageReady:
                    A thousand thanks, jas. Greened you earlier.

And sorry it took so long. There was a huge storm, and I lost the Internet and the cable TV
                    No problem.
                    sigpic

Comment

I made a wallpaper. MOP?
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Yipee! Love the wallie, TR! Great job
                        sigpic

Comment

First I wanted to say(and because I'm too lazy to quote) love all the new stuff...nice new version of the sig Luvnjack
                          TR love the wallpaper
                          Jumble love the postcard±D

I hope I said it all...but really I only saw good work when I catched up...

also I just wanted to make it official...since I've been dealing with it a lot lately...I lost my mojo for Photoshopping....badly... ...really cant find myself to open ps...or do something in it...even when I have an idea...I think nah..don't wanna...
                          I just hope I have it back on time before shipday!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                            I made a wallpaper. MOP?
                            Spoiler:
                            http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g48/bluerosebud3689/MOP3.jpg
                            Another beautiful job TR, poor Jack will get sore hands at this rate I'll pop it onto MOP

Jann I know what you mean, my mojo keeps going missing lately Hence yesteday's 'cheated' postcard But didn't you get a new version of PS on your new lappy? Aren't you just itching to do something amazing with it?

Comment

Thanks for the tut Jasmina!
                              Luvnjack, are you try to killm??? Those chocolate eyes... Love you sigs
                              TR, great wallie!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Jann I know what you mean, my mojo keeps going missing lately Hence yesteday's 'cheated' postcard But didn't you get a new version of PS on your new lappy? Aren't you just itching to do something amazing with it?

I did...have a new version... and I want to make something...but *nothing* works out...I probably must go find myself some new stuff...but the problem with lappy is that I don't like the mouse...gonna buy a new one tonight(it's a very expensive one..(thought about it for a week to buy it or not) but it's probably waaaaaaaaaay better then the one I have now...I can't do mouse with cord) ...erm yeah...

and it's that I don't really have that much new stuff...well some..but I just can't find myself making new stuff...

also I have some requests...and I feel ashamed that I haven't worked those out already...while it are fun and good ideas...

maybe I should just open the thing...and see where I will end up

*sigh* ...for now I keep it with patience...and watching some eppies
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X