Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Well I think so, the question is 'Do You?'
    Me? Yeees!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
      Me? Yeees!

Comment

Hey, guys. I'd like some advice on artwork, but it's not S/J-ish.

Spoiler:
        I made a sig. Or tried to do. I'm still trying to be friends with my Photoshop. So, what do you think? Any suggestions?

I know there are other artwork threads, but I want advice from YOU.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post

Spoiler:
          I made a sig. Or tried to do. I'm still trying to be friends with my Photoshop. So, what do you think? Any suggestions?

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii114/Egle01/DS.jpg

Why do you need advice? Its lovely

btw this thread is to do with artwork, we're pretty easy going as far as content goes, I even put in pics I did of my family

Comment

Spoiler:

Yep, what Jumble said! It's mainly S/J but a lot of us have posted other stuff in here too

And I think it's gorgeous Egle! Really effective with the overlay of the DHD on the left.
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Made a wp

Wasn't sure about it, so I made another version

Wasn't sure about that either, so I made another one

And with the way GW has been acting tonight, I'll be amazed if I manage to get this posted

Comment

I love them jumble

But I gotta say the second one is a personal favorite
                sigpic

Comment

Hmmm. I think that one is clearer, closer to what I was imagining. Just wish I could find exactly the right starry background, you know, the one that's in my head

Comment

I like the third one best! I went to deviantart in hopes of helping you find a nice starry background, but I think you already have the ones I liked best!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      I like the third one best! I went to deviantart in hopes of helping you find a nice starry background, but I think you already have the ones I liked best!
                      Thanks for trying (((((Luvnjack))))) I guess I'll put these on the site, but I'll still keep looking for the perfect background. I bet Jack has just the right pic, taken through his telescope.........*sigh*

Comment

Spoiler:

LOVE the DHD on the side. Veyr very nice!
                        Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
                        You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Jmble, all are great I love the third one at most, perfect colours!

Comment

Aww, thanks, guys. I'll throw it into rotation.

Lovely wallies, jumble.
                            sigpic

Comment

LOVED the wps Jumble! I couldn't decide which was my fave though... they were all so great! You are truly a gift to the J/S artworking community!

Oh, I know this isn't J/S, but I just finished a sig that I'm really proud of. I used the lasso and it's the first time it's actually worked.... Tell me what you think

Last edited by LiliJ; 06 July 2008, 03:35 AM.
                              ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                                Admit it, you like all diminutive names!
                                I admit it! *hand to forehead in dramatic manner* It is my flaw!
                                ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Working...
                                X