The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Hey GimPS, I've been away. What's the problem with Oma?
    she didn't post the challenge entries and wasn't online lately

Comment

Hey GimPS, I've been away. What's the problem with Oma?
      She didn't do the challenge post on Friday and we haven't heard from her all weekend I texted her yesterday but no reply. We're hoping she's just busy, but it's unlike her to miss the challenge
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
        she didn't post the challenge entries and wasn't online lately
        OMG I hope it's nothing serious keeping her away (((((Oma)))))

Comment

OMG I hope it's nothing serious keeping her away (((((Oma)))))
          I really hope that too!!! (((oma)))

Comment

thanks for the comments everyone =) they're appreciated & I will get a tut for the last one up as soon as i can

Spoiler:

Comment

just playing with colours and textures...

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post

Thanks so much Kitten that's Awesome!!!
                *off to find those fonts*

this could be dangerous *rushes off to dafont*
                You welcome!
                Yup, dafont is ALWAYS dangerous!

Fainne, amazing sig! Linky to the textures, please?! Who's this guy? He's very popular among artworkers

About calling to Oma... Does anyone of UK has her phone number? It'll be much simple to call her...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Still no word from Oma, I'm afraid. Starting to get a little worried now I'm hoping she's just busy and her kids have lost her phone for her, but it's not like her to miss a challenge post

Amanda, the banner for the PFC is great I wondered also whether it might be a good thing for us all to have a bash at at some point, maybe have it as a challenge one week, so you guys can have a big stock of them to choose from each week

luvnjack, love the Jack wp *thunk*

Kitten, thanks for the tut! Some lovely textures there

Estrela, I love the Sam wp. Yes, it's busy, but it works
                  Thanks And that sounds great!

*is still worried about Oma* I really wish we'd hear something

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                    You welcome!
                    Yup, dafont is ALWAYS dangerous!

Fainne, amazing sig! Linky to the textures, please?! Who's this guy? He's very popular among artworkers

About calling to Oma... Does anyone of UK has her phone number? It'll be much simple to call her...
                    I have her number, as do Josiane and Sarai, but I'm not sure about calling her. If we haven't heard from her tomorrow I'll think about calling. If something bad has happened I really woodn't want to intrude..... *crosses fingers that we hear from her*

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Kim, fab sig, and I love that banner too! With the text, it's just slightly the wrong shade of green, needs to be a slightly yellower shade I reckon. Maybe try something like 69c504?
                      Thanks Josi. Like I said, something about it wasn't right. I'll try that color.
                      Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                      It's great Kim but I do agree with Josi on this one, maybe make the background slightly yellower
                      Thanks. I tried the color Josi suggested, and it works much better.

I agree that maybe we should give Oma another day or so before we try calling her. I'm as worried as the rest of you, but I'd hate to intrude if something is wrong.

Is it her cellphone or her home phone that you guys have the number for. Because I think Josi already sent her a text, so if she didn't answer that she might not answer her phone. But if you can call her home phone, we might have a better shot at finding out if everything is ok.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

I have her number, as do Josiane and Sarai, but I'm not sure about calling her. If we haven't heard from her tomorrow I'll think about calling. If something bad has happened I really woodn't want to intrude..... *crosses fingers that we hear from her*
                        OK then, i'm jusr a scary-monger, always think about bad things happening

Off to bed
                        Night (((((Gimps)))))
                        sigpic

Comment

Jumble had asked me to post a list of the S1 banners still needed for the rewatch. I found most of them but I still need Solitudes.

Thanks!
                          Last edited by VSS; 26 April 2009, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Padme according to my list, you're doing Solitudes I know you've been really busy lately so if you're stuck for time just let me know and I'll do the banner

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post

thank you, i used a lot textures, here they are (didn't use them in this order)

old paper, scratchy, vintage clouds, old letters, frames, fractual lights, lights and scarcges, grungy and finally scribbled hearts

edit: its Jensen Ackles great actor
                              Last edited by Fainne; 26 April 2009, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Actually, I'm almost positive that Padme already made (and posted) the Solitudes one. I could be thinking of another one though, since I know she was making more than one.

Another LotS sig I made...I'm addicted. Can you tell?

And now I'm going to head to bed, since I need to get up in about 3 hours...

EDIT: And Kitten, that's Jensen Ackles (sp?), from Supernatural, among other things. He was also Alec on Dark Angel, and I'm sure he's been in other stuff as well.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Working...
                                X