Creation Vancouver Con 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
    Looks like we have lift off on the Con wedding!!!!!!
    I hope that we don't need to send out invitations for this or anything like that....
    Lol, at first I was thinking that we were just joking around about this, but I think that just for fun we need to do something with this in 2009....
    Nothing serious.... just it would be something fun to joke around with...
    if everyone is okay with that...

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
    I'll give Squigglies-Sarah a "Hell yeah!!!"
    I love it... I actually learned that the little "~" are called 'tildas'.... but I love the 'squiggly' better.....
    And thank you for the 'hell yeah'....
    sigpic
    awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
      I hope that we don't need to send out invitations for this or anything like that....
      Lol, at first I was thinking that we were just joking around about this, but I think that just for fun we need to do something with this in 2009....
      Nothing serious.... just it would be something fun to joke around with...
      if everyone is okay with that...
      I for one am willing to make a few (as in two or three) of the decorations and bring them. =) (And they will say something fun in Ancient)
      sigpic
      thanks Stef
      Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by asmir47 View Post
        Stewart returns to the forum after a short spell in an Ancient suspended animation chamber!!!!!
        Hi guys....I already can't wait for this one!!!!!!! "are we there yet?" "are we there yet?"
        We got our seat numbers...E28 and E29. Where can you find a Geeky carter lookalike when you need one....
        Wow, this is cool, me and my Dad are going to be sitting right infront of you: D28 and D29!

I will try not to annoy you too much by jumping around in excitement

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
          I for one am willing to make a few (as in two or three) of the decorations and bring them. =) (And they will say something fun in Ancient)
          That would be so nice... but it's up to bar I think as he said he is the shy one...
          I could bring party favors though, just for the fun of it
          It would have to be something good though... that is what I could bring...

Oh and as far as the Geeky Carter asmir, I'm officially gonna retire that.... even though I have to wear the glasses to see if I take out my contacts...

But I think I should be able to come up with something even better.... actually I already have something in mind, but it's a bit naughty.... so I can only do it if there are going to be no children in the audience.... or rather no children that haven't seen 'Unending'.....
          sigpic

Comment

But I think I should be able to come up with something even better.... actually I already have something in mind, but it's a bit naughty.... so I can only do it if there are going to be no children in the audience.... or rather no children that haven't seen 'Unending'.....
            Now you have me intrigued...

Originally posted by GiddyGateGirl View Post
            Wow, this is cool, me and my Dad are going to be sitting right infront of you: D28 and D29!

I will try not to annoy you too much by jumping around in excitement
            That's great! You aren't really tall, are you?
            This year, we had some dude who was about ten feet tall sitting in front of us...(and with his camera in the air, he was about twelve feet tall)

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
            Looks like we have lift off on the Con wedding!!!!!!

Looks like i'm going to have to get me a fancy hat...

Last edited by bar; 25 April 2008, 02:26 AM.
            e-mail(And msn messenger): [email protected]

Gravity can bind my feet, but it can never bind my imagination...

Comment

Originally posted by bar View Post

That's great! You aren't really tall, are you?
              This year, we had some dude who was about ten feet tall sitting in front of us...(and with his camera in the air, he was about twelve feet tall)

After attampting all by myself, with the aid of a door frame, to measure my hight just now, it appears that i am just under 5ft6, so slightly under 10ft.

Maybe i should invest in some of those 7inch heels so that when i'm jumping around and being really tall and annoying everyone behind me i can then topple over and fall on everyone infront of me

i should write a book called "how to make freinds the GGG way"

Comment

It sounds like you will make the grade.
                Make sure you are sitting in front of me, and Stewart will have to worry about your Dad...

Comment

It sounds like you will make the grade.
                  Make sure you are sitting in front of me, and Stewart will have to worry about your Dad...
                  Thanks

lol! Yep, good plan, my Dad is taller than me

Comment

Originally posted by GiddyGateGirl View Post
                    Thanks

lol! Yep, good plan, my Dad is taller than me
                    It's okay.
                    Thanks to Deeds, i now know EXACTLY where the seats will be, and we will not be looking forward at all to see the action(We will be looking ahead and to our left to see the stage).
                    In any case, i expect i will just be looking at Dana...

Bar.

Comment

So we will be looking between people rather than trying to look through them? That will be good.

Reminds me of something i've been wondering, does anyone know how many seats there are in one row?

Comment

About 34 or 35 in each row i think(Split into two parts with an aisle inbetween).
                        You will be sitting on the right hand side of the auditorium, only about six or seven seats from the right hand aisle.
                        I think...
                        Bar.

Comment

A word of advice as well....if you're in those seats you won't actually be looking at the actor through the heads of the people right in front of you....it will be the people one or two to the left of you that you should be aware of, as the actor quite often will be standing or sitting in the middle of the stage and you will have to look in that direction....

Deeds xx
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Oooh, thanks Bar and Deeds, its all becoming much clearer. So now hoping that those people one or two to the left infront of me will be nice and short.

Therefor whos got tickets C26-27?

Comment

Now you have me intrigued...
                              Oh trust me, you men would probably love it....
                              But I wouldn't do it unless I lose some weight first... don't wanna embarrass myself by showing off flab...
                              Actually that gives me an even better idea.... I'm sure this idea will change about five times before next year...

Looks like i'm going to have to get me a fancy hat...

That is Ridiculously funny!!!! What is it they said RDA used to joke about on the commentaries ... "The scene is all about *that* hat....."
                              You should so make one and wear it for the costume contest!!! That would win for sure!!

It's okay.
                              Thanks to Deeds, i now know EXACTLY where the seats will be, and we will not be looking forward at all to see the action(We will be looking ahead and to our left to see the stage).
                              In any case, i expect i will just be looking at Dana...

Bar.

*giggle* At least you can blame looking at me on the stage... what do I blame looking at you on
                              sigpic

Comment

*giggle* At least you can blame looking at me on the stage... what do I blame looking at you on
                                My winning personality and charming smile...

Or maybe my fancy hat?(Wouldn't the people in the row behind me be very unhappy if i wore it all the time?)
                                Bar.

Comment

Working...
                                X