No announcement yet.

Creation Vancouver Con 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay so which baddie would Ba'al be? I was trying to rack my brain for a really cool one.....

Actually I have to amend the Tink thing...

I think Vala makes a better Dorie....
    sigpic
    awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

I have got to stop giving you people ideas! You just run with them and give me a serious case of the giggles.
      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Ba'al is Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Carribean. Sometimes he's good and sometimes he's very bad, but he always survives. He never gets the girl, but he has an amazing character. You don't know for sure if you should like him or hate him. And he's seriously hot.
        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
          Okay so which baddie would Ba'al be? I was trying to rack my brain for a really cool one.....
          I'm not sure.
          I am afraid i have to be honest and say i never really liked Baal...(Sorry, AG!)
          I thought Apophis was a bit more of a funny baddie...
          Apophis was always a bit more Arch...
          The scene from the ep in which Klorel and Apophis attack earth springs to mind:
          Originally posted by Colonel O'Niell
          Hey, Pops!
          Originally posted by Apophis
          SILENCE!
          But i can think of another character:

Chuck Campbell could be Peter Pan. He even has the little bushy eye-brows and the pointy ears(Anyone who got the convention poster will notice his ears look like Peter Pan's!).
          Bar.
          e-mail(And msn messenger): [email protected]

Gravity can bind my feet, but it can never bind my imagination...

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post

I have got to stop giving you people ideas! You just run with them and give me a serious case of the giggles.
            *looking around innocently*
            What? Me?
            I think deep down in our subconscious we already have the thoughts there, you just spark the ideas and yeah....

Need I remind you of what you started with the 'con wedding'?
            *blushing again*

Ba'al is Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Carribean. Sometimes he's good and sometimes he's very bad, but he always survives. He never gets the girl, but he has an amazing character. You don't know for sure if you should like him or hate him. And he's seriously hot.
            Yes, yes he is....
            I like it!!!
            So who would our Will Turner be?

Originally posted by bar View Post
            I'm not sure.
            I am afraid i have to be honest and say i never really liked Baal...(Sorry, AG!)

Chuck Campbell could be Peter Pan. He even has the little bushy eye-brows and the pointy ears(Anyone who got the convention poster will notice his ears look like Peter Pan's!).
            Bar.
            He works great as Peter Pan!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

*looking around innocently*
              What? Me?
              I think deep down in our subconscious we already have the thoughts there, you just spark the ideas and yeah....

Need I remind you of what you started with the 'con wedding'?
              *blushing again*

Yes, yes he is....
              I like it!!!
              So who would our Will Turner be?

He works great as Peter Pan!!!!
              How about Skaara/Klor'el for Will Turner? He's cute and good when he's Skaara but looks up to the bad guy (Apophis) when he's Klor'el kinda like Will does to Jack. And not to forget Alexis Cruz is a hottie.

Comment

I'd go with that too. I wanted to put Ba'al as Hook but this is more appropriate for the sort of character he is.

Originally posted by bar View Post
                I'm not sure.

Bar.
                I like the idea of Apophis as Hook, out and out meany who really got his just deserts! Ha!

LOL, Chuck Campbell as Peter Pan!! Good one!!!

However I cannot forgive you for not liking Ba'al, he's the best baddie!! *feigns look of outrage* I love the way no one knows where they stand with him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                  However I cannot forgive you for not liking Ba'al, he's the best baddie!!
                  Sure you can...
                  You'd be amazed at what i can be forgiven for...
                  There were some GREAT scenes with Baal.
                  I just thought as a nemesis, Apophis was at the same time, funnier, and scarier than Baal ever was(Although in the one where O'Niell died all those times, Baal was baaaad....).
                  Although, i haven't seen Continuum... Perhaps he is a better villain in that.

One of the best interchanges:

Originally posted by Baal
                  He's really small. Let him squeeze through the bars...
                  Originally posted by Teal'c
                  ASSIST us... Or i will squeeze YOU through these bars...

Comment

That is perfect. Would that make Adria Elizabeth Swann?
                    sigpic
                    thanks Stef
                    Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Wow! Look what I did just by throwing out a Disney reference! Thats a riot! Thank you all for being so welcoming!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Adria as Swann works well too
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by staley7580 View Post
                          Wow! Look what I did just by throwing out a Disney reference! Thats a riot! Thank you all for being so welcoming!!
                          This sort of thing happens around here all the time!!

You'll learn some amazing facts about Vancouver and Canadians and their customs too as time goes on.

Comment

I agree with you Krisz, I think that's also true of the other locations everyone resides in as well
                            sigpic

Comment

I agree with you Krisz, I think that's also true of the other locations everyone resides in as well
                              Oh yes, definitely! I love finding out about all the places people hail from.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                                Oh yes, definitely! I love finding out about all the places people hail from.
                                Me too!

And i love seeing pics!

Here are some i have taken of the views from our house(Sometimes you see a beautiful moment happening and you are glad you have your camera with you):

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X