No announcement yet.

Creation Vancouver Con 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've finally got our ticket confirmation, well actually they didn't ever send it we had to chase it up. But we've got Row E- Seats 6-10. Not as far forward as last time but that's fine by me! One more time with feeling, squeeeeeee!

David Hewlett is my 'happy place' SQUEEEEE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
      Are there Pirates on that river?
      Just the frozen popcicle, teeth chattering kind. The dumb pirates...

Yo Ho!!
      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by bar View Post
        Welcome!
        The year will pass quickly, but then the convention will pass even quicker!
        Bar.
        It's best described as stepping through the event horizon of a wormhole.....

Originally posted by surfinmuffin View Post
        We've finally got our ticket confirmation, well actually they didn't ever send it we had to chase it up. But we've got Row E- Seats 6-10. Not as far forward as last time but that's fine by me! One more time with feeling, squeeeeeee!
        I got mine today!!!! I'm in E27! Yay!!!

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
        Just the frozen popcicle, teeth chattering kind. The dumb pirates...

Yo Ho!!
        Just remember that we did decide that Ba'al is also a pirate....
        OOOhhh, yummy goodness!
        It's all about the rum!
        sigpic
        awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
          *sighs*...sure is.....this was my last view of Canada as I flew home on Saturday afternoon.....

Spoiler:

Deeds xx
          Those views from the plane are fantastic, awesome picture Deeds. I tried to take one on our last flight over the mountains but my camera is not as good as yours!

Originally posted by GiddyGateGirl View Post
          Hey everyone!

So, as i've been a fan of Stargate since the begining i thought it was about time that i did a few 'firsts':

- After floating around Gateworld for a while thought it was about time i signed up to post *hopes first post doesn't crash the system!*

- And finally actually go to a con! I have ordered the tickets (and convinced my Dad that he should come too as don't fancy going all that way by myself first time in a plane!) and am bouncing off the walls at the idea that i will be in Vancouver next year with you guys!

I'm having serious trouble not going "WAHOO!!" every 30 seconds to express my excitement!

Am dying to find out who the guests are going to be *wishes the year to pass very quickly*
          Welcome to Gateworld and the weird and whacky world of the Vancouver con thread! You will have a great time and you’ll soon be like the rest of us, coming back for more every year!

Comment

I ordered my tickets on line yesterday (I hope), I haven't received any kind of confirmation from them. Yesterday after I emailed them they replied that they send confirmation within one businessday.

Is it normal to have to track down the information from them?

Comment

Originally posted by Vspun View Post
              I ordered my tickets on line yesterday (I hope), I haven't received any kind of confirmation from them. Yesterday after I emailed them they replied that they send confirmation within one businessday.

Is it normal to have to track down the information from them?
              No, it usually takes a few days, you'll receive a confirmation email, and then a few days later an invoicing email which tells your seat number...
              Just give it a little bit of time...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
                No, it usually takes a few days, you'll receive a confirmation email, and then a few days later an invoicing email which tells your seat number...
                Just give it a little bit of time...
                Thanks, I guess I'm just a little bit impatient. First true vacation in 15 years (16 by the time of the con) and very first convention, and I don't want the opportunity to get messed up because of some computer glitch.

I'm looking forward to it, no expectations except to have fun.

Comment

You'll have a good time regardless
                  Well hopefully...
                  This past time I was in I31 and had just a fabulous time... just remember that part of it is the celebs and part is the people that you meet and mingle with...
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm going in with, I hope, a good attitude. Looking forward to being around other fans and hearing/seeing the celebs outside of their usual roles. Being away from home without the kids.

Hubby is going with me (bless his heart). We are leaving the kids with the grandparents, so all is good.

Comment

Stewart returns to the forum after a short spell in an Ancient suspended animation chamber!!!!!
                      Hi guys....I already can't wait for this one!!!!!!! "are we there yet?" "are we there yet?"
                      We got our seat numbers...E28 and E29. Where can you find a Geeky carter lookalike when you need one....

Comment

Originally posted by asmir47 View Post
                        Stewart returns to the forum after a short spell in an Ancient suspended animation chamber!!!!!
                        Hi guys....I already can't wait for this one!!!!!!! "are we there yet?" "are we there yet?"
                        We got our seat numbers...E28 and E29. Where can you find a Geeky carter lookalike when you need one....
                        You've got to be kidding me!!! So for Vancouver I'm right next to you and my future con husband????

In the words of John Crichton from Farscape, "Can I get a hell yeah!"

This is gonna be so much fun....
                        I'm with you on chanting....
                        sigpic

Comment

Looks like we have lift off on the Con wedding!!!!!!
                          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by asmir47 View Post

Well...there's a certain symmetry to that......look after Seat E28 - that's one of the Family Deeds' seats from this year!....

Do me proud boys!!....

Deeds xx
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                              Looks like we have lift off on the Con wedding!!!!!!
                              I'll give Squigglies-Sarah a "Hell yeah!!!"
                              sigpic
                              sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Looks like Row E is the place to be this year then! *smirks* Which side are the lower numbers? Are they near the doors to get in or are they near the wall for queuing for autographs? Can't seem to find my ticket for 2007 so I can't remember.....

David Hewlett is my 'happy place' SQUEEEEE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X