No announcement yet.

Creation Vancouver Con 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear that you finnally received you Photos as well Tal. Yeah the post office service can be dodgey at times!!!
    MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
    MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
    POLARIS TORONTO 2007
    CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
    GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
    VCON VANCOUVER 2010
    FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

I got my PhotoOp JPEGs from Chris the other day and the colour is definitely better than the prints we got at the con (I look much pinker ). Was worth getting the set tour pic as well - I was able to fix it up with just a couple of clicks.

Oh and I got my Stargate Auction stuff as well....now that was a gigantic well packed box!
      The Wraith the Wraith are a very bad race. A very bad race indeed
      Next convention: Creation LA SG/FS/Eureka WH13 Sanctuary TriCon

Comment

Hello, the Vancouver con was the first I'd ever attended and I just wanted to say hi to all the people I met. I my 7 yr. old son was with me and it was the best time of our lives. I recieved all our pics and I'm happy with them.

This is my first post on GateWorld. : )
        "The last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass."

Comment

Originally posted by sparkle View Post
          Hello, the Vancouver con was the first I'd ever attended and I just wanted to say hi to all the people I met. I my 7 yr. old son was with me and it was the best time of our lives. I recieved all our pics and I'm happy with them.

Welcome to GW! I didn't make it to Vancouver in '08, but I've been. It's a whole different world at cons, isn't it?

It's possible that not too many people will see your post, 'cause it's been so long since the con and many people will have already "unsubscribed" from this thread. Hope someone you met sees it and says hi.

Comment

Welcome to Gateworld. Glad you had such a good time.

If you want to try it again there are lots of different events going on in Vancouver in 2010 (it's not just the Olympics ). In addtion to another Creation event, there is Gatecon, a weekend with RDA (called Meet the Man) and, if you are a Sanctuary fan, the first official Sanctuary con. There are threads on each here at GW. Most are in the fandom section but the Sanctuary con is detailed under Sanctuary in the Scifi Stream section.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I have to post in some other areas and get to know some more people. I think I'm the only Stargate fan for at least a hundred mile radius around my home.
              "The last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass."

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I have to post in some other areas and get to know some more people. I think I'm the only Stargate fan for at least a hundred mile radius around my home.
                Welcome to GW! Hope you can make it next year, are you addicted yet?!!! Like L Jade said we all lurk on the other Vancouver threads for 2010. Wander over. I felt like you did and actually wondered where all the Stargate fans were too around where I live. I've since found some, and of course the hordes of Stargate fans come to Vancouver every year so can't miss any then!

Comment

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say THANKS to everyone for the great con. It gave me all I needed to do what needed to be done, which was writing my thesis and defending my Ph.D.
                  Hopefully I'll have more time for GW now, wouldn't that be nice... In between looking for a job and moving back to Europe, that is. EEK!

Hmmm, I don't think I ever sent out the sigs I made for certain people. If I made you a sig for the fan party and you'd like a digital copy, let me know!

*heads out to read through some of the pages she's missed*

Anyone going to the Chicago con? If so, I'll see you there.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi there! I think I was talking to you on the set tour? I gave your son some English chocolate and we talked for a while? I'm going to GateCon rather than Creation next year, but maybe we'll bump into each other again sometime? Your little fella was adorable, really well behaved and interested in everything. I wish my 9 year old son was into Stargate, but he loves his computer games and Pokemon above everything else. Ah well, there's time yet to get him interested eh?
                    Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
                    STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                      Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say THANKS to everyone for the great con. It gave me all I needed to do what needed to be done, which was writing my thesis and defending my Ph.D.
                      Hopefully I'll have more time for GW now, wouldn't that be nice... In between looking for a job and moving back to Europe, that is. EEK!

Hmmm, I don't think I ever sent out the sigs I made for certain people. If I made you a sig for the fan party and you'd like a digital copy, let me know!
                      Whereabouts in Europe, Hon? And I'd love a copy of the sig you did for my fan party badge, if you still have a copy?
                      Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
                      STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

I know this is a long time after the fact anyone have more pics from the fan party on wed night?

Comment

Wow, it is a long time ago! I dug out some for you of the 'Stargate Jeopardy' game, a nice trip down memory lane!

Comment

Working...
                          X